An update?! Sweet i cant wait to win Jenassas affections lol i seem to have a problem i completed the dragonborn quest for whiterun before i installed this so Irileth now wont start the sexlab AA quest. I didnt see any numbers (startquest 0 or 100 Thingy.) For Irileth the readme for the console command. Does anyone know it? :)

An update?! Sweet i cant wait to win Jenassas affections lol i seem to have a problem i completed the dragonborn quest for whiterun before i installed this so Irileth now wont start the sexlab AA quest. I didnt see any numbers (startquest 0 or 100 Thingy.) For Irileth the readme for the console command. Does anyone know it? :)

Maybe this?

"=====================================

Quest ID and Stages

=====================================

Quest ID: SexLabAmorousAdventuresIrileth

"

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

yeah i know that lol thanks man but what i mean is the number you pu t after that like "Sexlabamorousadventuresirileth 100" bc i put the numbers 5,0,1,10,20,50,100 and nothing happens lol

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

yeah i know that lol thanks man but what i mean is the number you pu t after that like "Sexlabamorousadventuresirileth 100" bc i put the numbers 5,0,1,10,20,50,100 and nothing happens lol

I thought you were just supposed to write that in the console lol.

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

hmmmm...i may try that :)

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

I just checked http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

Maybe this command will help:

sqs <quest ID> Display stages of a quest Lists all stages of that quest and shows if a stage is achieved.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks thanks, just finished the Dawnguard DLC and it just wouldn't have been the same without AA.  The line splicing was done incredibly well and added much needed additional character to Serana, not to mention helping to break up the very long dungeon crawl near the end.

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

sqs <quest ID> Display stages of a quest Lists all stages of that quest and shows if a stage is achieved.

Thanks swmas!

I think I messed up Jenassa's storyline.

I got to the part where you talk to Adelasia on the boat before you attack the pirates and I decided to do something else before that so I dismissed her and now I cant get the dialogue options for Jenassa. She is also back at the bar where I have to recruit her again.

When I reset the quest, her beginning dialogue starts up and she tells me to pay her fee. So I pay her fee and the dialogue wont progress from there and she just keeps telling me to pay her fee even though I did.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Maybe this?

Quest ID and Stages

"

Thanks swmas!

My pleasure, man!

Hi! great work this mod is gold

Is it compatible with mods that alter the vanilla questline, like "civil war overhaul" or "cutting room floor" or "college days winterhold" ??

Thanks in advance!

All of those should be fine, I use Cutting Room Floor, but Civil War Overhaul is not something I recommend, it will probably kill you rsave in the long run.

Hi! great work this mod is gold

Is it compatible with mods that alter the vanilla questline, like "civil war overhaul" or "cutting room floor" or "college days winterhold" ??

Thanks in advance!

All of those should be fine, I use Cutting Room Floor, but Civil War Overhaul is not something I recommend, it will probably kill you rsave in the long run.

Thanks for the reply!

I was wondering if I should use civil war overhaul or not, I'll follow your advice

CWO and the other Epic Gameplay Overhaul mods are fine if you are running a very light game, no Sexlab Aroused, no Wet & Cold, no SOS full, no Dual Sheath Redux, no Enhanced Blood and no advanced combat AI overhaul like Ultimate Combat, Action Combat or possibly even Duel Combat Realism. If you're not running any of those then enjoy, EGO is very cool, all the mods in it are. If you are, then your save has a expiration date until it's dead as dust.

CWO and the other Epic Gameplay Overhaul mods are fine if you are running a very light game, no Sexlab Aroused, no Wet & Cold, no SOS full, no Dual Sheath Redux, no Enhanced Blood and no advanced combat AI overhaul like Ultimate Combat, Action Combat or possibly even Duel Combat Realism. If you're not running any of those then enjoy, EGO is very cool, all the mods in it are. If you are, then your save has a expiration date until it's dead as dust.

I'm using CWO with Wet & Cold, DSR, Enhanced Blood, Real Vision and tons of other mods, including SOS. What worked for me, besides the load order (of course) was cleaning regularly my saves using Save Game Cleaner (I'm using the 2.04 beta). No CTD or strange behaviors. And boy that I had lots of both at the beginning. I even installed CWO in an existing game, no clean start. SGC is da bomb.

I'm using CWO with Wet & Cold, DSR, Enhanced Blood, Real Vision and tons of other mods, including SOS. What worked for me, besides the load order (of course) was cleaning regularly my saves using Save Game Cleaner (I'm using the 2.04 beta). No CTD or strange behaviors. And boy that I had lots of both at the beginning. I even installed CWO in an existing game, no clean start. SGC is da bomb.

I'd Like To Direct You Both To This Page http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681422555089/

Which save cleaner are you referring to, as there's several? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?This one?