I know the author has decided not to bother with anymore male romance options but I would love it if someone had the ability and inclination to have a go.

Obviously it only really works for those characters with a lot of voice files to crop from, but even among them there are some good choices.

There's the rest of the vanilla Housecarls, some of the Jarls (Balgruuf comes to mind *growl* ;) ) and surely a good number of the male marriage options too.

This mod just keeps getting better and better!  :D You sir are a genius. Are you planning something new so far? Would love to see more quests and girls   ;) BTW There are some good locations and girls you can check out if you plan on updating.You already got Sapphire included how about Karliah.Or Vex? If Delphine has some dialogue that could be changed now that she got warmaidens it could work.She's got a good backstory and is involved in the main quest.Frea too with the dragonborn expansion. The college is not a bad place when you got Faralda,brelyna and that useless altmer Nirya (something can change that) IF you know what I mean ;):D Markarth with Eola now that she got bijin waramaidens.Maybe the jarl's housecarl I don't know. And not to forget the orc strongholds (borgakh the steelheart) and all the others. I'm sure you already knew that, just to say that if you can do it and if you want you got options :)

So I recently did a fresh install of Skyrim and discovered this mod and really wanted to try it out. However, I started getting errors before I even got in game. So after a while (hours) of fiddling trying to get this to work, fineally got it working.

To start off, I should note I have a pretty heavy mod list, so it's entirelly possible that it's another conflicting mod, or my load order is out of whack. I used LOOT with Mod Organizer to organize it, and sometimes it just looks..wrong. Anyway, my problem was Skyrim would start up, and I'd get a black screen. No sound, no logo, just a black screen and I'd have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get it out. Sometimes it would have a cursor on, others it would be so dark the monitor would go into power saving. This would happen probably 8 out of 10 times I started the game (Again, using Mod Organizer). At first I thought it was PerMa causing the issue, so I had all my SexLab mods turned off, repatched PerMa, and the game started up. Turned all the SexLab mods on (including AA), and boom, black screen. So I started going through and noticed that it was AA causing the issue (tried it with and without Alternate Start and Bathing Beauties). After some more fiddeling I reverted to a previous version of AA ( 2.04 from your Mega drive), and it started right up. It still gives me that error sometimes, and I did get it working with Alternate Start (but not BBL), but it's happening a lot less than it did before.

I've included my mod list and load order. Not really asking for help, more of a FYI. Can't wait to get a new character going and try this out.

Mod list: http://pastebin.com/X2f2gaHc

Load order: http://pastebin.com/gHLxPv8V

Sorry for the wall of text.

So I recently did a fresh install of Skyrim and discovered this mod and really wanted to try it out. However, I started getting errors before I even got in game. So after a while (hours) of fiddling trying to get this to work, fineally got it working.

To start off, I should note I have a pretty heavy mod list, so it's entirelly possible that it's another conflicting mod, or my load order is out of whack. I used LOOT with Mod Organizer to organize it, and sometimes it just looks..wrong. Anyway, my problem was Skyrim would start up, and I'd get a black screen. No sound, no logo, just a black screen and I'd have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get it out. Sometimes it would have a cursor on, others it would be so dark the monitor would go into power saving. This would happen probably 8 out of 10 times I started the game (Again, using Mod Organizer). At first I thought it was PerMa causing the issue, so I had all my SexLab mods turned off, repatched PerMa, and the game started up. Turned all the SexLab mods on (including AA), and boom, black screen. So I started going through and noticed that it was AA causing the issue (tried it with and without Alternate Start and Bathing Beauties). After some more fiddeling I reverted to a previous version of AA ( 2.04 from your Mega drive), and it started right up. It still gives me that error sometimes, and I did get it working with Alternate Start (but not BBL), but it's happening a lot less than it did before.

I've included my mod list and load order. Not really asking for help, more of a FYI. Can't wait to get a new character going and try this out.

Mod list: http://pastebin.com/X2f2gaHc

Load order: http://pastebin.com/gHLxPv8V

Sorry for the wall of text.

That's the first time anyone has ever posted an issue like that.  Pretty weird.

AA is designed to try and be a stable mod with a light footprint.  Probably a conflict with something else in the load order - but I couldn't say what since this is the first post of it's kind.  AA doesn't  result in a black screen on it's own.

Anyways, it might not be a good fit for your mod load out I guess.

Thanks!

I think I messed up Jenassa's storyline.

I got to the part where you talk to Adelasia on the boat before you attack the pirates and I decided to do something else before that so I dismissed her and now I cant get the dialogue options for Jenassa. She is also back at the bar where I have to recruit her again.

When I reset the quest, her beginning dialogue starts up and she tells me to pay her fee. So I pay her fee and the dialogue wont progress from there and she just keeps telling me to pay her fee even though I did.

Is there anyway to fix this?

I don't think reset quest will work in this case since Stages always go Up, never down (as far as I know).

Best bet would be just to do a SetStage to the end.  Check the walkthru and quest stage info posted on the front page for the stage that makes her a lover.

Thanks!

mission complete.  for now.

post-752154-0-31109800-1438810178_thumb.jpg

Elisif loved the stallion just as much as Roxy's other bitches.  did someone say squirter?

Roxy is relaxing at Lakeview, now her adventures are complete. She is spending some quality  time with Lydia and the children until her powers of seduction are needed to save Tamriel again.

poor Lydia won't be getting much sleep though.

Yeah I'd love to check it out, but I think ApolloDown heard about me dissing his mod, he's blocked me from all his mods and blocked any PMs from me on the Nexus.

Wow, that's a bit harsh

Yeah apparently he came over here and read what I'd said in a few threads about his mods breaking my game, and so he decided to just block me. With the help of Old Book however I got a message to him, and it's all good now, including me making an apology for unfounded statements. I'm unblocked from his mods.

I played through Jaenessa's quest again and while I really, really like her and all of her dialogue (it's probably some of the best stuff you have), Adelaisa's however... fell a bit flat. I know you've probably exausted all of the actresses usable lines by now on Alela and Adrianne, but the whole smithing parable... really didn't work, sorry. Her dialogue seems a bit unnatural. Post-Japhet's it's good, she comes across as sympathetic and likable then, but not necessarily romantic. All of the other three NPCs involved in the mod (especailly the bartender, BEAUTIFUL work with him) are done brilliant, but Adelaisa came across as a bit forced.

But I can see why at the same time, there's literally nothing at all to work with from Bethesda's side, Janessa at least actually has some follower commentary and the like to build a personality from, Adelaisa is just a throw-away NPC basically. If I*d actually played through the Rise in the East before I probably would not have requested (multiple times!) that you include her.

But for the other NPCs and Janessa's quest in general, beautiful work.

EDIT: Additionally in the Rise in the East she comes across as a senior member of the East Empire Company, someone important, not a grunt, she's commanding that whole assault and bitching out the Skyrim representative of the EEC (who himself is important enough to get an invite to Elenwen's party). It makes NO FREAKING SENSE that she'd just join up as a companion (especially one capped at level 25 in base Skyrim) after it! It's like a less good version of Legate Rikke joins up and adventures with you. If she hadn't become a companion and then Bijin girl I doubt we'd ever have seen her in Amorous...

Yeah I'd love to check it out, but I think ApolloDown heard about me dissing his mod, he's blocked me from all his mods and blocked any PMs from me on the Nexus.

Wow, that's a bit harsh

Yeah apparently he came over here and read what I'd said in a few threads about his mods breaking my game, and so he decided to just block me. With the help of Old Book however I got a message to him, and it's all good now, including me making an apology for unfounded statements. I'm unblocked from his mods.

Well done!

How's the save cleaning working?

Well it hasn't broken my game on it's own so far! It found a lot to clean, it hasn't shown any noticable effect in game but everything is working as it should at least. I just uninstalled a couple of mods (Vilja because I never picked her up, and Enchanting Awakened for SPERG because it conflicted too much with Wintermyst) and I'm about to clean it again, let's see if it works fine second time around as well!

mission complete.  for now.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Elisif loved the stallion just as much as Roxy's other bitches.  did someone say squirter?

Roxy is relaxing at Lakeview, now her adventures are complete. She is spending some quality  time with Lydia and the children until her powers of seduction are needed to save Tamriel again.

poor Lydia won't be getting much sleep though.

Thanks for playing through Amorous Adventures.  I hope it added to your game.  The time may come again for Roxy to weild the mighty stallion against the forces of awkwardness, shyness and chastity but for now, after all that, I'm sure she's earned a rest.

Thanks!

I played through Jaenessa's quest again and while I really, really like her and all of her dialogue (it's probably some of the best stuff you have), Adelaisa's however... fell a bit flat. I know you've probably exausted all of the actresses usable lines by now on Alela and Adrianne, but the whole smithing parable... really didn't work, sorry. Her dialogue seems a bit unnatural. Post-Japhet's it's good, she comes across as sympathetic and likable then, but not necessarily romantic. All of the other three NPCs involved in the mod (especailly the bartender, BEAUTIFUL work with him) are done brilliant, but Adelaisa came across as a bit forced.

But I can see why at the same time, there's literally nothing at all to work with from Bethesda's side, Janessa at least actually has some follower commentary and the like to build a personality from, Adelaisa is just a throw-away NPC basically. If I*d actually played through the Rise in the East before I probably would not have requested (multiple times!) that you include her.

But for the other NPCs and Janessa's quest in general, beautiful work.

EDIT: Additionally in the Rise in the East she comes across as a senior member of the East Empire Company, someone important, not a grunt, she's commanding that whole assault and bitching out the Skyrim representative of the EEC (who himself is important enough to get an invite to Elenwen's party). It makes NO FREAKING SENSE that she'd just join up as a companion (especially one capped at level 25 in base Skyrim) after it! It's like a less good version of Legate Rikke joins up and adventures with you. If she hadn't become a companion and then Bijin girl I doubt we'd ever have seen her in Amorous...

Thanks for the feedback on Jenassa's quest.  I really appreciate that, rare to see such a detailed post. 

Adelaisa is just not a well done character on Bethesda's part. And I agree that she would want to be a follower afterwards just makes no sense at all to me either.  She's even worse when playing Rise in the East as just a plain vanilla quest.   Amazing there is an Achievement tied to that.

In Amorous Adventures she's just there as a story prop (the Other Woman) that makes Jenassa look better by comparison.  It's really Jenassa's story.

Adelaisa doesn't get invited to my Bathhouse.  I'm sure she has better things to do.

Thanks!

EDIT: (Incidentally - Adelaisa's big skill as a vanilla follower NPC?  Smithing.  True story)

Dittop on the Bathhouse part, I actually gave her a smoking hot body and muscle map so she looks awesome naked, I might look her up in Windhelm... but that's all she'll be for me, the Windhelm lover. To be honest I would have preferred either the dunmer who gets hassled at the gate as you enter (same you steal the book from) or one of my favorite girls ever, Susanna the Wicked. Ah, pipedreams taste good.

Oh by the way, speaking of the Bathhouse, unless you've already edited it yourself for the beds to work with sexlab anims, if you get the new Spouses Enhanced mod by WraithSlayer there's a MCM option in that that allows you define a mod-added bed as a sexlab bed even if it's not before. Mod is worth a download with that alone when using the Bathhouse.

added to my game?  Amorous Adventures is probably the best Skyrim mod I have played. 

I say thank you very, very much, for adding drama, intrigue, humor and romance to what was, up until I installed and started playing AA,  meaningless Lesbian sex in my game.

My favourite moment?   when it was revealed that Endarie is a Dominatrix.  just for a second, I got carried away imagining what was going to happen to Roxy.  ( too many Whippedass movies, hehe! ) 

I salute you FoxFingers.

Er, I have a bit of a request, hopefully this won't be hard and you won't have to go through the entire mod or the like.

When a character becomes Lover, can you set their affection rating to 4 instead of 3? Specifically this is to allow mods like Eager NPCs and Lover's Comfort to work with them, as these mods define affection rating 4 as lover, so if you have all of your Lovers in the Bathhouse they'll approach you for sex, come climb into the master bed with you for morning sex, make suggestions, etc. On affection level 3 however they won't do any of these things.

For now I'm using Sexlab Submit's seduction dialogues to increase my lovers by one step, seducing them to sex with that mod's dialogue option raises their affection level.

You know, I think you missed out on something with Dawnguard. Didn't you rememeber that there's not just one sexy undead girl that joins you in your adventures, but two? Seriously, you only covered it halfways!

I fixed this oversight for you however in my game.

68829251_2015_08_06_00012.jpg

68829254_2015_08_06_00013.jpg

(Notice her dead body in the background by the way, heh.)

And look at this, it even added some color back in the girl's cheeks! I think she was so pale because she knew she'd been left out.

68829258_2015_08_06_00015.jpg

Er, I have a bit of a request, hopefully this won't be hard and you won't have to go through the entire mod or the like.

When a character becomes Lover, can you set their affection rating to 4 instead of 3? Specifically this is to allow mods like Eager NPCs and Lover's Comfort to work with them, as these mods define affection rating 4 as lover, so if you have all of your Lovers in the Bathhouse they'll approach you for sex, come climb into the master bed with you for morning sex, make suggestions, etc. On affection level 3 however they won't do any of these things.

For now I'm using Sexlab Submit's seduction dialogues to increase my lovers by one step, seducing them to sex with that mod's dialogue option raises their affection level.

That is Disposition.  What I do is set a lover's Disposition to 1 when completing their quest - ONLY if it is below zero.  Otherwise I do nothing.  Basically just to make them non-hostile.  Usually their Disposition will already be 1 because an Amorous Quest generally piggy-backs on a Game Quest where you were going to help them out anyways.

It helps in some rare cases like if Mjoll gets bent out of shape over Aerin.

After that, because the Amorous lovers system used Sexlab Romance as a template, there is a random chance their Disposition will increase up to a maximum of 3 when making love with the NPC.

And if I had to do it over again I might have left that part out because I don't like to interfere too much with the base game.  Lite footprint, right?

For instance if you make love with Camilla enough she'll hit disposition 3 and suddenly the Follower option will appear.  Give her a sword and take her on the road.  The base game didn't intend that for her.  (Or perhaps there's another Mod in my load order that enables follower on her once she hits a high Disposition).

I think Bethesda reserves Disposition 4 specifically for a Spouse.

Thanks!

Oh, I just went back and looked at this code. The Lovers script adds them to "PotentialFollowersFaction" when they hit Disposition 3 all on its own.

I haven't looked at this in a long time.  I don't know how I feel about that.   Hum.  Camilla is kind of cute with armor and a sword, but I wouldn't have done this now.

You have to make love to them 5 times and after that it starts throwing a 25 sided die to see if their Disposition increases.  In Amorous Adventures the chances are actually pretty low.  You have to have some marathon make out sessions.

BTW, you can just increase their disposition to whatever on the Console.  I think it is "setrelationshiprank".

OK so there is exacly one place in all the Skyrim game scripts that will set an NPC's Disposition to 4 - and theat is when you say "I Do" at the Wedding.  I greped their code for it.

When Bethesda used the word "Lover" to designate Disposition 4 they weren't thinking about Lovers Lab or sex mods.  It is specific to the spouse and used for the spouse.

So no, I wouldn't just set anyones Disposition to 4.  But you can!  Just use the console.

Thanks!

I'm not too concerned about breaking the marriage thing. It's not a a really good system after all, only reason I'd do it is to try out SPouses Enhanced. IF the game decides everyone in the bathhouse is married to me... then I will be a-okay with that! ;)