Yeah he mentioned making both UNP and CBBE versions.  (I honestly don't know anything about dressmaking, myself).

I don't know if it's worth it, most people will get custom clothes for her anyways.

Why are you calling her "Sailor Moon Mirabelle"?

Yeah he mentioned making both UNP and CBBE versions.  (I honestly don't know anything about dressmaking, myself).

I don't know if it's worth it, most people will get custom clothes for her anyways.

Aw man, why you want to step on the dream?  Whose to say whether it's worth it or not?  I mean It's not like you're the one putting in the hours of work into it.  Don't judge the Dream.

The only way people could redress her is to have a Mod that makes a summonable character a follower and go through that process.  Sure, some will.  That's cool.

Why "Sailor Moon Mirabelle"?  Because she's magical, she's glowy, she's got gold sparkles surrounding her and she'll hopefully be in an awesome custom white dress.

Thanks!

sailor_moon_crystal_by_naschi-d7b62sb.jp

Aw man, why you want to step on the dream?  Whose to say whether it's worth it or not?  I mean It's not like you're the one putting in the hours of work into it.  Don't judge the Dream.

The only way people could redress her is to have a Mod that makes a summonable character a follower and go through that process.  Sure, some will.  That's cool.

Why "Sailor Moon Mirabelle"?  Because she's magical, she's glowy, she's got gold sparkles surrounding her and she'll hopefully be in an awesome custom white dress.

Thanks!

sailor_moon_crystal_by_naschi-d7b62sb.jp

You just said she works with follower management mods. Tbh, if that's not the case, I wouldn't care for that spell. I could take it or leave it.

It's all good. It is not designed for you. :-) Can't please everyone.

Yeah, I'd rather just enable, resurrect her and add her as a follower and/or lover faction. Just like I did with Susanna the Wicked.

Oh, well we may have something that's more your cup of tea coming up. RealCardia had submitted a small unmarked quest for Susanna the Wicked i'll probably put in next update. Once I figure out how to deal with her that is. She's kind of complicated in a way because of how the game handles her while she is alive.

It's all good. It is not designed for you. :-) Can't please everyone.

Yeah, I'd rather just enable, resurrect her and add her as a follower and/or lover faction. Just like I did with Susanna the Wicked.

Oh, well we may have something that's more your cup of tea coming up. RealCardia had submitted a small unmarked quest for Susanna the Wicked i'll probably put in next update. Once I figure out how to deal with her that is. She's kind of complicated in a way because of how the game handles her while she is alive.

Sweet! I hope it won't be too much trouble to figure out because that would be an awesome addition. :lol:

So, as I play through some of these adventures, I come to a vaguely upsetting realization.

....I'm sort of a horrible person.

No, really. Many of these quests are my character finding women in difficult situations, and going "Sure I'll solve your problem....if you fuck me." Which is all well and good, but, well...it's not very heroic.

And sure, a lot of them I could just not do. Like, Saadia's quest, I could easily just not say that line to her and not get her as a lover. Except I super love Saadia (she is specifically the reason I downloaded one of my first mods, which was a mod that let you marry any NPC), and having a quest that results in her giving herself to me out of love and gratitude is awesome.

Plus, there are some lovers you only get if you do other portions of lover's quests, and those quests are kind of not heroic even if the ultimate questline isn't problematic.

I guess what I'm asking is...are there any plans for some of the quest lines to have different dialogue paths where you get to be heroic and your lover chooses to throw herself at you because you're so heroic and awesome, as opposed to you being sort of creepy and saying you'll only hero on their behalf if they give up the sweet, sweet poon?

So, as I play through some of these adventures, I come to a vaguely upsetting realization.

No, really. Many of these quests are my character finding women in difficult situations, and going "Sure I'll solve your problem....if you fuck me." Which is all well and good, but, well...it's not very heroic.

And sure, a lot of them I could just not do. Like, Saadia's quest, I could easily just not say that line to her and not get her as a lover. Except I super love Saadia (she is specifically the reason I downloaded one of my first mods, which was a mod that let you marry any NPC), and having a quest that results in her giving herself to me out of love and gratitude is awesome.

Plus, there are some lovers you only get if you do other portions of lover's quests, and those quests are kind of not heroic even if the ultimate questline isn't problematic.

I guess what I'm asking is...are there any plans for some of the quest lines to have different dialogue paths where you get to be heroic and your lover chooses to throw herself at you because you're so heroic and awesome, as opposed to you being sort of creepy and saying you'll only hero on their behalf if they give up the sweet, sweet poon?

Sorry, nope.  The Mod is what it is.

There are people who come at it from the other direction as well - that it makes their Character too Nice.

And there are people who come at Saadia from a totally different direction - they absoloutly despise Saadia because she's a traitor and enjoy turning her in to her death - so she gets what they view as her just reward.

The problem is there's just too many different viewpoints on anything to accomodate.  And you don't know how much effort it is to create a fully voiced quest Mod for the Vanilla Characters where they talk to you.  That's why there are, pretty much, none.  So, there is only one Dialogue path.

In most cases, the Player Character will generally be ethical in that he (or she) shows up to solve the problems and gets rewarded.

Thanks!

Sorry, nope.  The Mod is what it is.

There are people who come at it from the other direction as well - that it makes their Character too Nice.

And there are people who come at Saadia from a totally different direction - they absoloutly despise Saadia because she's a traitor and enjoy turning her in to her death - so she gets what they view as her just reward.

The problem is there's just too many different viewpoints on anything to accomodate.  And you don't know how much effort it is to create a fully voiced quest Mod for the Vanilla Characters where they talk to you.  That's why there are, pretty much, none.  So, there is only one Dialogue path.

In most cases, the Player Character will generally be ethical in that he (or she) shows up to solve the problems and gets rewarded.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's totally reasonable. I actually sort of suspected an answer like "Do you have any idea how hard it is to do the sound editing", and it's absolutely legit. I work on a gaming podcast, and the rants our editor goes on about piecing things together are fairly legendary. And all they're doing is taking large segments of sound and splicing them together.

What I'm saying is, I absolutely acknowledge and appreciate the amount of work you've put into things. And I also acknowledge that yeah, different people role play things in different ways, so trying to accommodate every possible take on the NPCs and the situation is outright impossible.

Though, what about silent dialogue choices on the player's part? Like, sticking with the Saadia example (and she's really *just* an example, I'm not trying to get you to change her in specific), just giving me the option to activate her quest *after* killing Kenmatu via a dialogue choice of "I'm glad to help a beautiful woman" or whatever, and leaving her voice lines exactly the same, would still serve the purpose I was looking for.

Again, I absolutely acknowledge the size of the mod and the scope of the work you've done, and "the mod is what it is" is an absolutely reasonable response. I just figure that since you're so active in participating with the mod users and responding to comments/questions, it can't hurt to put some stuff out there and see your thoughts.

Is it specifically Saadia we are talking about?  Because, no, there's no way I could do that in most cases.  Those quests have long dialogue chains that cement the attitude of the NPC towards the player based on the help provided.

Saadia is kind of a unique case though.

I mean, the cops are after her.  She pulls a knife on you.  She could be a bad person, you don't know.  Some would say she definately is.  The whole thing is very Pulp Fiction.  I went the the Vincent Vega route on it.

She's a character that could have a seperate option where the character goes full-tilt white knight up front.

If that's the only character we are talking about, then something could be done maybe.

Is it specifically Saadia we are talking about?  Because, no, there's no way I could do that in most cases.  Those quests have long dialogue chains that cement the attitude of the NPC towards the player based on the help provided.

Saadia is kind of a unique case though.

I mean, the cops are after her.  She pulls a knife on you.  She could be a bad person, you don't know.  Some would say she definately is.  The whole thing is very Pulp Fiction.  I went the the Vincent Vega route on it.

She's a character that could have a seperate option where the character goes full-tilt white knight up front.

If that's the only character we are talking about, then something could be done maybe.

I was mostly using Saadia as an example, since it's the one where there's a most obvious "I'll only hero for you if you put out" situation as opposed to some grey area such as the Bard's College quest bit.

Though that's also a good bit to point out more of what I'm talking about. My silent dialogue choices make it sound like I'm berating Illdi for not whoring herself out. They could, however, be easily changed to saying "Pantea is wrong, no one should be forced to have sex with someone if they don't want to", and Illdi's voiced dialogue not have to change at all. That changes the situation from you berating her for not putting out and the whole situation feeling a little scummy, to her deciding that you're such a good, heroic person that she wants you to be the person who takes her virginity.

I get that this isn't a thing that can be done with every quest. But maybe it could be done with some?

Maybe, but you got to understand sometimes it can take a couple hours just to make One Line.  I'm not kidding, there's hundreds of hours that has been dumped into the voice editing.

So, no, that's not something I would ever get into the habit of doing.  But I do see where you are coming from.

In the end, you help Illldi, and she only wants to be with the player.  She doesn't go whore herself out.  And, to be fair, she's the one who jumps on the player.  She wanted to grow up and finds the player worthy.

Pantea, the old goat, ends up doing what she does and taking the hit and it all works out.

Could the dialogue work better towards an Evil or a Good character, certainly.  I generally go the D&D Neutral.

Anyways, you give me the characters that you feel would benefit the most from a bit of a change and I'll think about it.  mostly people just want new lovers and their Quests - new content - not for me to spend hours revisiting the old ones.  But, I'll think about it if it sems easy and fair.

Thanks!

Maybe, but you got to understand sometimes it can take a couple hours just to make One Line.  I'm not kidding, there's hundreds of hours that has been dumped into the voice editing.

So, no, that's not something I would ever get into the habit of doing.  But I do see where you are coming from.

In the end, you help Illldi, and she only wants to be with the player.  She doesn't go whore herself out.  And, to be fair, she's the one who jumps on the player.  She wanted to grow up and finds the player worthy.

Pantea, the old goat, ends up doing what she does and taking the hit and it all works out.

Could the dialogue work better towards an Evil or a Good character, certainly.  I generally go the D&D Neutral.

Anyways, you give me the characters that you feel would benefit the most from a bit of a change and I'll think about it.  mostly people just want new lovers and their Quests - new content - not for me to spend hours revisiting the old ones.  But, I'll think about it if it sems easy and fair.

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses and such!

And yeah, I absolutely acknowledge that any quest where you'd have to do sound/voice editing in any way is a quest that's just not going to change up. I'm pretty much only talking about changing player dialogue choices and otherwise leaving the voice dialogue alone. Which was why I used Illdi as an example, too. Because you really could elave her dialogue completely alone, and only change my dialogue choice options, and do what I was looking for.

Those are the two that jump out at me at this moment. As I come across others, I'll make a note of them.

Thanks again for being so responsive to comments and questions, it's really great. And thanks for all the hard work on the mod, it really is a fantastic mod. I was actually talking to my fiancee about it yesterday, after downloading it and playing through a few quests, specifically because of how freaking impressive it is that you've done all this sound editing work. Like I said, I deal with situations where sound is edited. I'm fully aware that it can take five or six hours just to edit five minutes of sound. So I can absolutely comprehend the amount of work you've put into this mod already, and I'm absolutely not trying to get you to change up any of the voiced lines if it can be avoided.

(Meanwhile, if you're looking for new characters to give quests to, might I suggest Luffayn, the Dunmer bard at Candlehearth Hall? I mean, she's a Dunmer Bard, working at a tavern that's run by a racist, that's frequented by patrons who are racist. I feel like there's a lot you could do with that.)

Hi, long time lurker in Loverslab here. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but...

I'm thinking of adding this interesting mod into my load order for a new playthrough, but right now I'm also using a city overhaul mod (Expanded Towns and Cities, to be exact). Will certain scenes from AA conflict if certain areas or locations have been altered/modded?

Hi, long time lurker in Loverslab here. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but...

I'm thinking of adding this interesting mod into my load order for a new playthrough, but right now I'm also using a city overhaul mod (Expanded Towns and Cities, to be exact). Will certain scenes from AA conflict if certain areas or locations have been altered/modded?

I also use ETaC, and I have not had a problem as of yet.

I also use ETaC, and I have not had a problem as of yet.

Sounds promising. Good to know.

No scenes in the mod happens outside in areas where EtaC placed buildings or the like, so nothing will conflict unless it's also conflicting with vanilla quests. The mod relies entirely on vanilla quests to go as they should, so if something blocks those they break.

A dressmaker here on LL has offered to make a custom dress for "Sailor Moon Mirabelle" (That's what I'm calling her).  Early indications are she's going to look hot if everything comes together.

You just made me the happiest man of all Skyrim <3 

I did it all for the nookie.

Regret nothing.

A dressmaker here on LL has offered to make a custom dress for "Sailor Moon Mirabelle" (That's what I'm calling her).  Early indications are she's going to look hot if everything comes together.

You just made me the happiest man of all Skyrim <3 

I did it all for the nookie.

Regret nothing.

Hey, we all have our ways to play. I just enjoy playing paladin types :P

Yeah I'm playing a paladin alright, a werewolf paladin who's also been a vampire lord (got the transformation still, got both), I'm wearing nothing but daedric artifacts (Ebony Mail, Spellbreaker, Dawnbreaker, Mace of Molag Bal, Ring of Namira, Masque of Clavicus Vile), and I have a hotkeyed rape-button if I run into a really cute looking bandit I'd rather not kill.

There's a lot of different definitions of paladins, from the lawful stupid D&D type, to the more historically accurate type who were not nice guys at all.

Paladin defnition;

noun
any one of the 12 legendary peers or knightly champions in attendance on Charlemagne.
any knightly or heroic champion.
any determined advocate or defender of a noble cause

So I'm the dragonborn, destined to kill Alduin and save the world. Plus I save a lot of ther people, end the civil war, defeat the vampires, vanquish a whole horde of evil bastards in the process. Sound good for knightly or heroic champion who's a defender of a noble cause. And you can bet that none of Chalremagne's kngihts would have said no to some nookie. Maybe not even the unwillign type, depending on what eye you want to look at history with. Other equivalent are the Crusaders, and those were horrible people, fanatics, plunderers, rapists, mass murderers, a whole part of the world has a very different memory of the Crusaders than the west does. It's really just the D&D type of Paladin who's quite as Grail Knight romantic fantasy type, and Elder Scrolls has way too much gray in it for those to fit in perfectly.

Thing with Saadia is that even those of us who have done both sides of that several times, there's still not that clear who's in the right. However Saadia claims that she's on the run from assassins from the Aldmeri dominion because she spoke out against them, Hammerfell is basically the only provice that actually managed to kick out the Aldmeri, so if mercenaries were hunting her for that it would have been Thalmor mercenaries. INstead they're Alik'r that claimed she's a former noblewoman who was caught collaborating with the Thalmor, when you complete the quest for Saadia she gives you some of the wealth she managed to sneak out of hammerfell, when you complete the quest for Kemaatu he just captures Saadia and brings her back to Hammerfell. Overall only circumstantial stuff, there's no way to know for absolutely sure, but from this I'd say there's at least a 90 % chance Kemaatu is the one in the right.

On the other hand Saadia is hot, so oops, Kemaatu ended up headless. :P Just claim ignorance after, and make sure to actually use her like a whore and you got all your bases covered.

Same with Ulfric, he may have a point really about the whole situation, but there's a lot of circumstantial stuff, like how he treats non-Nords in his own city, how he slaughtered women and children when he retook Markarth (both Forsworn and Nords, basically if they weren't on Ulfric's side then they were the enemy and had to die), he ordered a massacre at Karthwasten, all in all that puts together than Ulfric just not a nice guy at all. And Skyrim alone would never defeat the Thalmor, but a united Empire could. Note also that you find a Thalmor Dossier on Ulfric outlining him as an asset (dormant and ucooperative, but he's still turned by them), and that the Thalmor wants the civil war in SKyrim to continue ever on, they don't want either side to win.

And of course on the other hand Elisif is smoking hot, so I got myself a Ulfric Stormcloak undead Thall. :P