If anyone knows of a Mirabelle beautifier that's free (requires no permission) to use for the Summonable Mirabelle that would be awesome.  Or if someone has skill in that area and has made one I can add to the Mod.

Also if someone knows of a white outfit that's free to use (requires no permission) that would be great.  I guess I could fall back to the vanilla Wedding Dress.

Well the Immersive College of WInterhold includes Apachii makeovers for all NPCs as an alternate file. If not I like the Ultimate NPC OVerhaul look, and Inhabitants of Skyrim probably handled her as well. Or you can go with NPCs of Dibella.

White outfit I don't know, isn't the wedding dress halfays red? The Restoration master robe in Opulent Outfits Mages of Winterhold (also patched into Immersive College of Winterhold) is white and good looking if not direclty sexy.

I don't know if any of these are free to use by anone however, but if you want me to seek out permisisons I can do that for you.

So, I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered and I just missed it. But.

Whenever I try to install Sexlab Defeat, NMM claims it's already installed by Amorous Adventures. When I have it install as normal anyway, the MCM for Defeat never comes up.

I don't use NMM myself, don't know a thing about it.

People have asked about it frequently though.  Top of page - search box.  Type in: defeat.  It will search the topic.  You'll likely find the answers you need.

Thanks!

I have a suggestion: why dont you make a quest for hadvar so i can follow him instead of ralof in the beginning of the game?

This Mod doesn't stop you from following Hadvar.  If you prefer to, you should.

Thanks!

So, I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered and I just missed it. But.

Whenever I try to install Sexlab Defeat, NMM claims it's already installed by Amorous Adventures. When I have it install as normal anyway, the MCM for Defeat never comes up.

I don't use NMM myself, don't know a thing about it.

People have asked about it frequently though.  Top of page - search box.  Type in: defeat.  It will search the topic.  You'll likely find the answers you need.

Thanks!

And that answer is that there are none. :k  It's been brought up in the Defeat thread, and that it's harmless, but Goubo hasn't posted in three weeks (though he's logged on frequently since then) and further support for Defeat is kinda dead in the water.

As far as NMM is concerned, just tell it "No" to install it normally.  It won't overwrite anything in this mod, and installing this mod won't overwrite anything in Defeat.  It just won't be fixed until Goubo stops being AWOL.

Nah, I don't want to go through any permission processes for anything.

Hm, I think NPC's of Dibella is abandoned and in the free to use category.  That should work for her face data.

It is, but I picked it up and updated it here on LoversLab for USKP updates.

Right now I'm thinking if the player finishes Mirabelle's Love Quest then the player will get a "Summon Mirabelle" spell.  She'll appear looking all divine and hot looking.  She can fight like a conjured follower, or just to make sweet love.

I'm sure there is an argument to be made about the lore friendliness of such a summoning, but it's sounding kind of cool to me right now.

Yes, please!

Nah, I don't want to go through any permission processes for anything.

Hm, I think NPC's of Dibella is abandoned and in the free to use category.  That should work for her face data.

It is, but I picked it up and updated it here on LoversLab for USKP updates.

Ah, right.  I knew you had.  I use it myself!

It's all good, I think I figured out how to have Summonable Mirabelle keep whatever beautifiers that Regular Mirabelle has.  I've never made a spell before, so, kind of a new thing for me.

I had never seen her in combat before but she is a wrecking ball when summoned.  She has a lot of spells, and uses them.  I guess that's why she is the Master Wizard of the college.

So, I finished with my Summon Mirabelle spell and tried it out.  It's pretty neat, I think. 

When you summon her from Sovngarde she'll follow for 15 minutes which is a long time for a summon.  You can talk to her.  She recognizes you as the Arch-Mage and adresses you that way.  There's greetings she automatically uses that are in the base game already which she would have used if she hadn't died.  She has the standard lovers dialogue so you can kiss her and make sweet love.

If you have something like Amazing Follower Tweaks then you can tag her as a follower.  Then you can dress her up however you like and have her carry stuff.  When her summon is up and she goes back to Sovngarde, she keeps your stuff and will still have it the next time you summon her.

She is a special summon spell, so you can have her and a standard summon like and Flame Antronach or whatever at the same time.  And she's hell on wheels machine gunning the fireballs. 

If you use mods that beautify Mirabelle then she'll be gorgeous also.

All you'll have to do is complete her Love Quest and she'll come to your aid from Sovngarde when called.

Anyways, whatever.  Some people said earlier they felt Bethesda did her death poorly, so maybe it will help.

Thanks!

So, I finished with my Summon Mirabelle spell and tried it out.  It's pretty neat, I think. 

When you summon her from Sovngarde she'll follow for 15 minutes which is a long time for a summon.  You can talk to her.  She recognizes you as the Arch-Mage and adresses you that way.  There's greetings she automatically uses that are in the base game already which she would have used if she hadn't died.  She has the standard lovers dialogue so you can kiss her and make sweet love.

If you have something like Amazing Follower Tweaks then you can tag her as a follower.  Then you can dress her up however you like and have her carry stuff.  When her summon is up and she goes back to Sovngarde, she keeps your stuff and will still have it the next time you summon her.

She is a special summon spell, so you can have her and a standard summon like and Flame Antronach or whatever at the same time.  And she's hell on wheels machine gunning the fireballs. 

All you'll have to do is complete her Love Quest and she'll come to your aid from Sovngarde when called.

Anyways, whatever.  Some people said earlier they felt Bethesda did her death poorly, so maybe it will help.

Thanks!

This sounds fantastic!

It's also lore friendly enough. If you can get a spell to summon Arniel after he warps himself off to join the Dwemer, there's no reason an Archmage shouldn't figure out how to open a door back for his lost love. Hell, Arnold's version of Conan managed it. ;)

Thanks!

i want to go through all your quest, but i like hadvar more than ralof :(

Gurder/ Ralof quest is not much of a quest at all.  More of a proof of concept from when I first started trying to make voices for NPC.  It's certainly not worth changing how you want to play your game over.

Thanks!

If you follow Ralof then join the Imperials instead (Because Ulfric is a racist bastard who lusts for power, and you need to keep Elisif safe) then Hadvar won't be there for Korvanjund, but he'll show up during the Battle for Whiterun then he'll go back to his normal routine as if you'd followed him instead of Ralof after that during the Civil War quests.

--------------------

Foxfingers; I'm about to head to the College as part of the main quest, and I kinda want to pick up that Gauldur Amulet piece as well. Will doing the first part of the College cut me off from any of the stuff you plan for the college? I have a LOT of things I can do otherwise (Dragonborn, Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Elseweyr, all the dragon shouts and dungeon raiding, etc) so I can EASILY delay that by months even if doing the first quest would cut me off from anything with Mirabelle or the like. Technically I don't even have to go to the College to get the Elder Scroll, you can go to Septimus directly, so even if there''s a Amorous interaction with Faralda at the bridge I can delay it and still do Dawnguard and main quest.

Thanks!

i want to go through all your quest, but i like hadvar more than ralof :(

Aside from the fact the mod author really has no motivation to do anymore male npc's (as far as I'm aware) the reason why they chose Ralof is his voice actor simply has a wider range of files from which to draw for the new dialogue as he voices a great deal of other characters in the game.

Hadvar's is pretty much unique iirc, thus much harder to splice dialogue for.

Personally I think it's a shame that you couldn't marry or engage with either of them much beyond the completion of the Civil War questline. I mean they are basically your first companion in the game, the first character you see in the case of Ralof. Surely as a brother/sister in arms for an entire war would warrant a degree of lasting bonding?

*sigh* At least this mod helps to some degree.

Thanks!

My body is ready.

Thanks!

My body is ready.

A dressmaker here on LL has offered to make a custom dress for "Sailor Moon Mirabelle" (That's what I'm calling her).  Early indications are she's going to look hot if everything comes together.