Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

For me dermot and saint james just walk away after the gangbang' date=' no kind of enslaving takes place at all, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Sexout Sewerslave.esp

[/quote']

ha I was about to post this same message, I've got the same problem too

I had the same issue (gangbang followed by walk away), and even tried getting kidnapped (never ended up captured even with it set to 100%). The only way I could get it to work was to add the event for captured by kidnapping (SSKidnapped I think) as a choice when asked for the ammo (it did work above the surface, but it's rather short when your head explodes :D ). From there the character was collared, and it seemed like things worked, but I was never able to trigger being hooked on med-x by Dermot or being sent to recruit. Not sure if that's because of how I got in, or if I just never got to those.

I did check the console during each stage of the gangbang, it shows the start of each activity and so on, but then nothing after the last part. No errors, it just doesn't seem to get to the player is collared stage.

The beginning's been screwy ever since.. ever. Especially the non-kidnap beginning. It has never worked very well afaik. Of course, it was made before the original author had access to any of the many, many tools (callbacks and such) that Pride has since introduced.

Honestly the whole thing probably needs to be stripped and rebuilt. There have been so many of us that have worked on it, with everyone kinda doing their own thing, that it's a wonder it works at all.

Jack, I rewrote the intro sequence to use callbacks quite a while back.. it was one of the first and only things I did to sewerslave, and is part of what prompted this thread. It worked pretty well by my 2nd or 3rd update.

If it's no longer working, something or someone else broke it, or I broke sexout. So there's a 2/3 chance that it's my fault.. ;)

I have the same problem that Dermot just walk away after the threesome gangbang. In older versions i didn't had that problem so i testet every version i have. (And i have many!!!)

Previously stable versions that i played before (and they worked) are now having the same issue!

So i think another mod is causing that issue.

Maybe "SexoutCommonResources" or "SexoutNG" or "Pregnancy V3"

One of these mods must causing that because these are the only mods that i update every time a new update comes out!

Well i only think that because i updated "SexoutCommonResources" and "SexoutNG" today and now sewerslave and brutalrapers doesn't work anymore.

I hope some of the modders finds out whats wrong.

I'm off for bed now, good night.

Something might be broken.

Update SexoutSlavery as well' date=' Sewerslave needs that.

[/quote']

I updated SexoutSlavery at the same time, sorry i forgot to mention that.

I'm pretty sure that SexoutNG is the troublemaker here.

For example:

With an older version of SexoutNG "Brutal Rapers" and "Sewerslave" work well and "StraponSex" sucks.

With newer and the newest Version "StraponSex" works well and the other two sucks a bit.

Now at Brutal Rapers the NPC's approach me, Knock me down but the animations didn't start and in Sewerslave Dermot walks away after the gangbang. If i had only a problem with one of these mods it could be a missing file but not with these two. The problems cames after the update of SexoutNG/SexoutCommonResources/ZAZ and Sexoutslavery.

It is not really a problem for me because a later update maybe fix that and if not i just switch back to older Versions of SexoutNG/SexoutCommonResources. I only mention that to help finding the problem.

Well i also could be wrong, i'm not a modder after all.

EDIT: I just tested it! It IS SexoutNG! I installed a older version of SexoutNG a few minutes ago and sewerslave is working again!

Hope this helps. :)

EDIT: I just tested it! It IS SexoutNG! I installed a older version of SexoutNG a few minutes ago and sewerslave is working again!

Hope this helps. :)

Would help more if you told me WHICH older version. ;)

Ah Shit, don't know because the files aren't named. I downloaded them (The Data and the Core file) on 18.06.2012

In my mod Manager stand Core File v2.5.68

and the Data File v1.0.6

That's all i can say about them. But it seems that the actually Pregnancy version doesn't working with this old SexoutNG version.

So it fix sewerslave but causing new problems on other newer mods.

Maybe its better if you write an version number on the attached files from SexoutNG on future updates.

If this didn't help i could upload the old SexoutNG version here with your permission.

The version numbers i wrote up there can't be right because i installed to test it the newest version and there still stand core file v2.5.68 and data v 1.0.6 and thats wrong.