Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

SexoutSS_C requires Slavery' date=' which you may not have, or may have an old version of. Make sure all your plugins needed for sewerslave (Sexout, NVSE, NVSE Extender, Slavery... SCR too?) are up to date.

[/quote']

I have sexoutslavery and sexout adventures, i have every sexout mod installed I believe, except crowds because it breaks companions

I believe my load order is good. When I update SS. from Sexout_SS.esp

to SexoutSS_C.esp

it gives me a popup confirming that I have an update, and that I should clean save. And I do do this. Then if i somehow manage to get into the sewers, dermot approaches me and says "I said fuck off." Lol, I do not understand, and then it breaks my weapon mods. Like When I first load my new save game and walk to an area where it first loads NPC's i try to use a flamer pistol or something and then it lights them on fire, but the fire is a bunch of exclamation points everywhere, and it breaks the sexout NVSE system, making them stand together and bodies invisible, my characters hands purple and if i save and load it from there, when i reload it, some of the guns have exclamation points and it really just breaks the game.

Suggestions?

Load order i believe is great.

I loaded SexoutSS_C.esp right under the old one. SO that it would override it, and i unchecked the first SS from the launcher.

I got my game back to normal after a few hours of just toggling crap. So i don't know, i don't want to do that again, lol

Suggestions.. hmm...

1. Follow install instructions!

2. Hands purple, exclamation points, etc means you have missing meshes/textures, returning us to #1.

3. People standing inside each other not having sex means either animations are not installed, or you have also installed a conflicting animation/pose mod, returning us back to #1.

4. SexoutSS_C will NOT override SexoutSS. Do not load or activate both, ever.

Chase, i really hate to say this, but I have a few problems connected with the approaches that you have added to SewerSlave.

Please note I'm not really worried about my saved game at all. I just thought I'd put this mod through its paces after the latest additions.

I started your merged version with a clean save. It quickly became clear that, after my toon offered herself the first time that:

1. very ocasionally an encounter will fail. The screen will start to go into dialogue mode, stop and the toon enjoys what seems to be an "out of body experience" (can't describe that any better - sorry). This fixes itself by starting a conversation with any NPC.

2. The toon can end up with a queue of approaching NPCs. The first will negotiate terms. Toon and NPC shag and, once finished, all the others will grab freebies with no dialogue. I presume this is not intentional. Once this resulted in a massive serial gang-bang that ended with the game ctding.

3. More seriously. Child NPCs will approach the toon. When refused everyone turns hostile to the toon regardless. I will most likely remove all child NPCs from the sewers for myself but I thought it best if you were informed of this. I don't know whether or not you can set up the mod to differentiate child NPCs from adult ones. I hope you can.

I hope you find the above observations useful in some way.

1. I believe that happens when there's no appropriate dialog for a topic. That's an odd one...

2. Oops. I know why that's happening. Will fix.

3. Oh' date=' right, there are kids in this game. Will fix ASAP. Meaning tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the info!

[/quote']

Chase, You are a wonder!

1. Might be a problem at my end.

2. I found quite amusing anyway and it only crashed the game once.

I figured that you'd be more concerned with 3. As the creator of the mod "LoversDisableX117" I figured you'd find the news quite disturbing.

In your own time boss.

Thanks to both you and Undeadcarrot for adding to what may possibly be my favorite Sexout mod.

3. Oh, right, there are kids in this game. Will fix ASAP. Meaning tonight or tomorrow.

Kids still approach you. And you can`t really refuse...

Also, something wrong with dialog - when approaching and hearing, that you want money, people always answer "Get away from me, you rancid whore!", except for when they decide to rape you for free. But if you talk to them via SmallerTalk - everything works fine.

Does anyone know if the New Vegas Restoration mod will screw up SewerSlave? It looks very awesome and I want to try it out (along with rePopulated Wasteland)

The restoration mod apparently ds an entirely new sewer system under the Strip, accesable via the manhole covers. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with SewerSlaves, so I wanna ask first before I install Restoration.