Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

Sounds like you either:

1. Picked the wrong animation #

2. Didn't click properly on the targets at the right times

3. Didn't install the animations correctly

4. Have some conflicting mod installed like one of the pose/dance packs.

1. ID was correct

2. I definitely clicked on the target

3. > Does that mean that aside from simply unpacking/copying animation archive to the Data folder I need to perform something to "correctly install" them?

4. Not even a single mod installed, aside from HH DLC, just Sexout-related mods.

I'm not saying there might not be something wrong with SewerSlave' date=' but the assertion that Sexout itself is broken is false.

[/quote']

Assuming that animations do not work I guess its something wrong with Sexout, not SSS. Maybe I missed some component, although I've installed all the files mentioned in 1st post of Sexout support thread.

Sounds like you either:

1. Picked the wrong animation #

2. Didn't click properly on the targets at the right times

3. Didn't install the animations correctly

4. Have some conflicting mod installed like one of the pose/dance packs.

1. ID was correct

2. I definitely clicked on the target

3. > Does that mean that aside from simply unpacking/copying animation archive to the Data folder I need to perform something to "correctly install" them?

4. Not even a single mod installed' date=' aside from HH DLC, just Sexout-related mods.

[/quote']

2. You need to click on TWO targets, at the right times.

3. You should be using FOMM for *everything* that it can be used for, and that means everything except for NVSE and the NVSE Extender. I've been pretty clear that I "refuse" to really help anyone try to solve problems if they've been manually installing stuff.

FOMM just "does the right thing." I will try to help, but it would got a lot faster if you'd start over, install just NVSE and the extender, and then install all your mods via FOMM. Every sexout mod, including sexout itself, is "FOMOD ready" meaning you can directly install the .zip files with FOMM without even opening them.

2. You need to click on TWO targets' date=' at the right times.

3. You should be using FOMM for *everything* that it can be used for, and that means everything except for NVSE and the NVSE Extender. I've been pretty clear that I "refuse" to really help anyone try to solve problems if they've been manually installing stuff.

FOMM just "does the right thing." I will try to help, but it would got a lot faster if you'd start over, install just NVSE and the extender, and then install all your mods via FOMM. Every sexout mod, including sexout itself, is "FOMOD ready" meaning you can directly install the .zip files with FOMM without even opening them.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll try to click on "two" targets.

I've installed FOMM just now but it keeps on crashing on startup. Sad.

Thanks' date=' I'll try to click on "two" targets.

[/quote']

You need to click one, do the set ... getself, click the next, then do the next set ... getself.

I've installed FOMM just now but it keeps on crashing on startup. Sad.

Honestly sounds like you have bigger issues than just sexout not working, and they may be related. Maybe a corrupt .NET installation or something.

You need to click one' date=' do the set ... getself, click the next, then do the next set ... getself.

[/quote']

Oh. Actually I've been trying to "merge" the certain NPC and my char. Thats why I only clicked once.

You need to click one' date=' do the set ... getself, click the next, then do the next set ... getself.

[/quote']

Oh. Actually I've been trying to "merge" the certain NPC and my char. Thats why I only clicked once.

I don't know what that means...

when you do "set ....actorA to getself" it is going to set actorA to whatever was last clicked/selected in the console. If you don't click anything, then the getself will fail. If you DO click something, then set actorA, then you don't click something else before setting actorB to getself, then you are going to set actorA and actorB to the same character/creature/whatever and the whole thing is going to explode, sending shrapnel everywhere -- well not really, it will just ignore actorB entirely, since it de-dupes the references during setup.

[/quote']

I don't know what that means...

when you do "set ....actorA to getself" it is going to set actorA to whatever was last clicked/selected in the console. If you don't click anything, then the getself will fail. If you DO click something, then set actorA, then you don't click something else before setting actorB to getself, then you are going to set actorA and actorB to the same character/creature/whatever and the whole thing is going to explode, sending shrapnel everywhere -- well not really, it will just ignore actorB entirely, since it de-dupes the references during setup.

-_-

I clicked on the NPC > I typed "set actorA to getself" > I typed "set actorB to player". Just as mentioned in the post I refered to earlier.

I have a question.

I did the test with SexoutSS_C in being a good little whore with an average of 150 capsules and several object and I wonder if there is possibility to leave the sewer or have a slave's life somewhere else, or be sold by Dermot acting like that, or he must free themselves to continue the game.

Bye

I started a new toon for the above upload and am still playing. Everything seems to be running smoothly so far. Does the optional reward exist to be allowed to work on the surface still?

It would be nice if the ability to explore further into the sewers were available again. Seems not have been possible since Chase released the slavery dependancy version.

I'm sorry folks, I just noticed that The reward option of surface working does indeed still exist. It just took a little longer for me to earn it this time.

One thing might be interesting for this plugin. For those who want their wife to accept the situation could be after the girl climbs a westside to develop the relationship with dermot.

One example would be after 3000 or 5000 capsules to the girl becomes the wife of Dermot him well and remove the collar so it can continue, for it should be against prostitution asser dermot appears that when she can give her enough capsule and if this is not the case back with the collar has westside.

It would also be possible to add the possibiliter to be sold or mortor runner-Cook Cook asked if the girl after having worked or if its performance is disappointing at the scene of the killing.

It also would be nice to add a quest with Dr. ghoul, so that when the woman is in heat, he sends for an object at the bottom of the sewer infested ghoul to track down the wild and rape her or daughter would benefit from capsules.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it is working as intended, but here goes.

if you say that you don't deserve punishment pete will start fighting you... the problem is, the collar detonates with the first punch pete throws lol.

In short... Pete doesn't like comedians.

I hear people entering central sewers but for me, The collar starts to go off if I enter that area, however Thorn is open to me... I could have sworn that Thorn was supposed to be off limits...

I honestly think Pete should sell you off if you fail to please him too many times. Maybe you end up in a high class place, or in a raider camp ...

Too bad it is probably to hard to script a slave market with random buyers so that you have noo clue where you end up and what you'll be doing lol.

All in all, it is a very interesting Mod ... Thank you all for creating it.

• 3 weeks later...

I changed the name in one of my incredibly buggy updates. Because I thought Hindlick was a stupid name. It as unnecessary sexualized and it didn't seem like a nickname, but more like a real surname to me. And I thought that the name wasn't fitting in the general setting, which was overall rather dark. (Besides he doesn't lick your behind when he takes you, so it wasn't even a fitting nickname if it were.)

I can understand what you tried, I just found the humour misplaced (puberty humour), dunno. Nothing against sex-related topics, obviously I wouldn't be here otherwise. ;)

But maybe that was my stupid taste. I will not fight for the name, I just thought, "now that you are at it, you could change it as well". I also mentioned it the changelog then.

If he kept his name, I would like to see the PC asking about it, tho, because there is the option for every "strange named" NPC in the game. Would make it more lore friendly, too.

Why Blackwell? I thought it was a normal name, nothing more nothing less. There was no specific reason for this name at all.

As I said, I don't really care about it either. The name can stay. ;) But it was not dogface, it was me. Actually with the explanation on Heimlich it make more sense now. The problem was, I suppose that I would pronounce Heimlich differently and thus not getting the pun.