Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

Hmm... to ask would' date=' even though it is off topic, would the Thorn make sense to have two storylines? One in which the pc voluntarily goes down the path and the other in which they are enslaved.

[/quote']

That would depend on the author of the story?

LOVE the idea behind this mod. Dermot is a perfect choice for this, since he is partnered with St. James, but more of the brains - and having to keep St. James in line (since he likes to handle the 'merchandise' >_< ).

Thanks for being so awesome!

Adding to the original story really makes things more interesting. The FONV world could use a bit more dark stuff to make it feel more real, IMO. My previous interaction with them (Dermot and St. James) was 'find out what they are doing' and 'kill them'... it's nice to have a little more involvement (maybe someone could add the option of being 'enslaved' by Dermot to be triggered by confronting him during his Vanilla quest? Not sure how tricky that'd be, but it would really add to the roleplay value - having more motivation to choose to kill them after experiencing the horror yourself.)

This makes me think of Sierra Madre's beginning, which has a lot of similarities to Sewer Slave, just without the sex, unless you count hearing about the place's history of drugs, lies, and implied sex. There's so much in the little snippets you get on computers and notes that I wish we could actually see in the game...)

Just my opinion, but thought Dr. Hindlick was a fun name... I'm fine with how it is now (Blackwell), but I also liked the idea that he could have a story behind it, like Dr. Heinloch or something and it degraded to Heindlich (Hindlick).

So he just gave up (like Dr. '0' in OWB).

Maybe just spelling it Heinlich would be cool, with the silliness of having a German ghoul.

He's not exactly a prim and proper 'professional guy' sort, especially with the way he does business, but hey, I guess we all have our own way of 'plying our trade.' =D

-Some of my mistakes, to help others:

*forgot about the load order once and Slavery.esm was too high (FNV Edit is a life saver)

*didn't realize Dermot is required for initial enslavement in SexoutSS_C.esm

*being able to crouch to 'submit' to Dermit if I 'angered' him, great idea, I will have to try this (I might have had a weapon equipped during some of these times. E'splodey bad. LOL)

I have to agree the quest would seem much less contrived if during the Coyotes quest after gathering the evidence, you could confront Dermot and have him "lead" you to the slaves. Then he could spring the ambush as before, but maybe with a bit more convincing show of force.

If there is a way to escape this quest I could not find any clue on it.

I have to say that Hindlick sounds like something that belongs in Lesiure Suit Larry and not a dark Fallout quest, but that is just my two pesos.

I noticed that the message "SexoutSS: SexoutRapers.esp not detected. Kidnapping is disenabled" appears when this mod is running with only BR. Looking at the code for 00SexoutSSQuestScript it only checks for SexoutRapers.esp. It tried to just make that simple fix, but the script will not save -- in fact it won't save if I don't make any changes. So, I am guessing there is some other problem here.

I noticed that the message "SexoutSS: SexoutRapers.esp not detected. Kidnapping is disenabled" appears when this mod is running with only BR. Looking at the code for 00SexoutSSQuestScript it only checks for SexoutRapers.esp. It tried to just make that simple fix' date=' but the script will not save -- in fact it won't save if I don't make any changes. So, I am guessing there is some other problem here.

[/quote']The GECK has to be loaded with NVSE to compile the script.

Hi guys!

Since it's my 1st time posting here I'd just like to congratulate you all. These mods, besides being very fappable, of course, fit for the most part quite well with the Fallout universe. They often add something which has long been implied but never addressed directly.

I'm mostly posting to ask some basic questions: in order to get SewerSlave to work do you need to have both "SexoutSS_C.esp" and "SexoutSS.esp" or only one of them? If you need both, does the load order matter?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

I'm mostly posting to ask some basic questions: in order to get SewerSlave to work do you need to have both "SexoutSS_C.esp" and "SexoutSS.esp" or only one of them? If you need both' date=' does the load order matter?

[/quote']

Only one is needed. Now that it has had a major fix, SexoutSS_C.esp can be highly recommended.

(Not to say it wasn't good before)

I'm mostly posting to ask some basic questions: in order to get SewerSlave to work do you need to have both "SexoutSS_C.esp" and "SexoutSS.esp" or only one of them? If you need both' date=' does the load order matter?

[/quote']

Only one is needed. Now that it has had a major fix, SexoutSS_C.esp can be highly recommended.

(Not to say it wasn't good before)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i think the mod in itself is good, to have to walk around, making cap and got punishement if you haven't made caps, but hell i hate the damn place where you must prostitute yourself and as long as there is no way to be enslaved but having the possibility to make errand, i won't download that mod.

I'm not sure if it's this mod, but does this mod permanently lowers all of your stats or lower your stats at all?

Because I finally managed to kill dermot and get all my stuff back etc.

But all my skills and special are super low and screwed up up and there doesnt seem to be a way to fix it.

But it might be another mod. I noticed my stats were lowered as soon as I was caught and trapped in the sewers

Hello all,

I've just installed this mod, tried it for about 2 hours and I really love it. Thanks to all the people who have worked on it.

I have a small question. I got the pheromones from the ghoul doctor and went to explore the central sewers. Despite what the doctor said (something about being a REAL friend), I can't interact with the feral ghouls. Even if I have the option to speak with them when I'm near enough, nothing happens. Is this a wip, a bug, a load order issue, a conflict or god's will ?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Oniki

• 3 weeks later...

I've been tinkering a bit with SS and made some changes.

* More chems on the list Dermot takes as payment

* 100xp each time Dermot visits or you sell out a batch of jet

* Fail to bring in caps often enough, and Dermot will force administer Med-X till you are addicted. Bring in a good haul and Med-X is one of the favors you can ask for.

* Expansion to the jet selling side quest. Reduce a recent NCR immigrant down on her luck to a fellow sewer slut!

Dermot taking your clothes seems broken, but it was like that when I got there.

I gave it a shot. Didn't noticed any CTDs.

1) The experience part is nice but you get XP even if you haven't worked at all. Better to link xp to performance?

2) The Med-X part is very well thought. Once you get addicted though, getting med-x is the only option you get for a good performance reward. Is that a bug or is it intended?

3) About the fellow sewer slut. Is that Amy? Because she had some starting lines about that she is trying jet for first time but after that I didn't received any follow up.

Very nice direction with the changes. Keep it up!! :D

1) The experience part is nice but you get XP even if you haven't worked at all. Better to link xp to performance?

2) The Med-X part is very well thought. Once you get addicted though' date=' getting med-x is the only option you get for a good performance reward. Is that a bug or is it intended?

3) About the fellow sewer slut. Is that Amy? Because she had some starting lines about that she is trying jet for first time but after that I didn't received any follow up.

[/quote']

1) The XP is so if you're close to a perk that would help you get out of the sewer, you can reach for that and progression isn't totally stalled. Whether or not you please Dermot, surviving in the sewer deserves some XP.

2) It's intended Med-X is the only thing you can ask for if you are currently suffering withdrawal. If you've had your fix, you can ask for other things.

3) The followup to Amy unfolds over time.