Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

What is SewerSlave?

SewerSlave is a mod originally by dogface, and modified by many others since, that puts a female PC in the position of working as an enslaved prostitute in the sewers beneath new vegas. The canonical way to start the "mission" is to talk to St. James in Westside, and tell him you'd like to go on a salvage trip with him. From here, it's rather obvious what you need to do.

Once you are enslaved, St. James will show up from time to time to collect your earnings.

At this time there is only minor storyline progression. There is presently no way to earn your freedom, escape is the only option, and is not easy. If you do manage to escape, certain events my trigger your recapture, and can be adjusted in the MCM settings.

Below info for modders

Ok ladies and germs. The official sewerslave thread is a mess of all manner of uploads from different people, while the original author is only semi-active and no longer maintaining the mod.

So, until one of the following things occurs, I'm putting my stamp of approval on THIS thread as the new 'official' sewerslave download.

Closing this thread

Event 1: Someone else decides to officially adopt and support sewerslave. I don't have the time to make it my primary focus, but I'm around enough to keep the OP up to date with changes from myself or others.

Event 2: Dogface, the original author, comes back ready to take ownership of his mod back. He can have it, no questions.

The rules!

To avoid the issue in the other thread, I'm going to lay down some house rules for this one that I'd like everyone to follow to the best of their ability. I can't enforce them, so we're on the honor system.

• If you make an update and upload the ESP, indicate clearly which prior ESP it is based on. This should, in most cases, be the most recent one in this post, and you should state not just "the official one" but the date you downloaded it.
  • Once your changes have been integrated into the download, remove your download from your post. This will keep confusion from newcomers and us old timersdown to a minimum.
  • No more than one uploaded ESP, per person, in the thread. If you've already uploaded one, and want to upload a second, go replace your previous upload and link to it. If your changes from that upload have not made it into the official one, merge them into a new ESP yourself and upload that.
  • If you've started work on modifications, let the rest of us know! This goes easier if only one person is working from a given base at a time. At the very least, indicate what you're changing, and try to avoid changing things (scripts, NPCs, whatever) that someone else is also working on. This will make merging them together easier.
Them's the rules, and they're pretty easy and reasonable I think.

There are many of us that want SS to get better, and we all do what we can, so I do expect there to eventually be several uploads from different people at the same time. I can handle it. The problem is, none of us have the combination of time and skill to say that we are officially going to take ownership of the thing.

So until somebody does say that, I'll do my best to serve as a 'gatekeeper', at the very least keeping the OP up to date with the latest version, even if it's from somebody else.

So without further aideu, I will kick this off with my latest release, also in the SewerSlave thread. It started as the one from the OP after loogie fixed the file to one from Chase Roxand. In my zeal to add a 3way I ended up blowing away changes zippy has made, so he reintegrated them. I then further modified it to get rid of some bugs, and finally I also NGified the whole thing.

Here it is.

Go ahead and download it, modify it, and upload it. Once I've grabbed your download, I'll post saying so, so you can go back and remove the download. I'll let you know as soon as it's been integrated and the download in this post updated.

Last updated: 2012-Nov-30,

SexoutSS_C : by Yukashii!

- spell checks

- gender checks

Changelog:

Last updated: 2012-Jul-24,

SexoutSS_C : by Chase Roxand!

- fixed fixed fixed fixed...

- SexoutSlavery 1.4.10 or newer required.

Last updated: 2012-Jul-23,

SexoutSS_C : by Chase Roxand!

- Fixed multiple issues

Last updated: 2012-Jul-17,

SexoutSS_C : by Chase Roxand & undeadcarrot!

- Tryout / approach system implemented. (Chase)

- "a number of little corrections to dialog, packages, conditions, etc." (undeadcarrot)

Last updated: 2012-Jul-17,

SexoutSS_C : by undeadcarrot!

- More chems on the list Dermot takes as payment

- 100xp each time Dermot visits or you sell out a batch of jet

- Fail to bring in caps often enough, and Dermot will force administer Med-X till you are addicted. Bring in a good haul and Med-X is one of the favors you can ask for.

- Expansion to the jet selling side quest. Reduce a recent NCR immigrant down on her luck to a fellow sewer slut!

Last updated: 2012-May-28,

SexoutSS_C : by Loogie!

- The central sewers made the collar explode because the line making them safe was commented out in the script. Corrected it, but you need to start a sewer slavery from scratch to use the fix.

- Changed the ghoul pheromones to have a 30 minute duration instead of the a 40 duration. The percept debuff is 5 minutes, intel is 10 minutes, friendly ghouls and charisma buff is 30 minutes.

- Doctor Hindlick is Doctor Hindlick again. You can ask him about his name.

Last updated: 2012-May-19,

SexoutSS_C : by Loogie!

- Made it so Doctor Hindlick doesn't talk to you if you're not a sewer slave, so he doesn't treat you like when you're not.

Last updated: 2012-Apr-23,

SexoutSS_C : Thanks Jaam!

- Updated BETA support via SexoutSlavery. Sexout Slavery is REQUIRED for this version.

- ZAZ is required for the latest version!

Last updated: 2012-Feb-12,

SexoutSS-2012-Feb-12 : Thanks loogie!

- Removed improper hardcore effects from the sexout cum spell.

- Removed ze Germans from infected brahmin meat.

- Removed rogue cell edit that moved the smoke in primm.

- Removed rogue dialog edit of Hanlon

SexoutSS-2012-Feb-01 : Thanks iron_jack!

- Ghoul doctor will now heal you and fix your crippled limbs... sewer-style.

- Addicted players can solicit johns for their drug of choice (e.g. if you are addicted to jet you can offer yourself for jet, if you are addicted to morphine you can offer yourself for morphine). This only applies to drugs commonly available in the sewers - if you were addicted to ant nectar or something else weird before you went in, you're SOL. You must currently be going into withdrawals for the dialog option to appear.

- Pseudo-major upgrades (hopefully) to the way much of the dialog condition logic works.

- Minor grammatical fixes here and there.

SexoutSS-2012-Jan-29 : FvF positions, pheremones, etc. Thanks sukram0815

First time modding and i have no idea how the whole modding works... (Started modding 2 hours ago -.-)

But what i have done is to change positions of FF sex partners. It was annoying if the girls payed to lick a pussy... Now the Player is licking instead.

In hardcore mode if the player asks for food there is a chance to be feed oral and no food... -20 hunger from male and -5 hunger from female.

Collecting pheromones now starts oral sex. ( The animation wasn't starting )

I played around with the "SexoutSS-2012-Jan-19" version.

SexoutSS-2012-Jan-12.2 : First release in this thread.

Sewerslave 20131228.7z

Awesome' date=' thanks. Is this 'first release' based off the version where the gang bang finishes as a double team?

[/quote']

Yes. It has that plus all my other changes, plus Zippy's mod to support brutal rapers.

For that I'm thinking of adding a simple flag or something to sexout that any rape type mod can set to 1 to indicate it does rapes that should be watched by sewerslave.

Mods would just check it in their gamemode blocks and set it to 1 if it's 0, and i'll zero it out once in a gameloaded block. That way if it's loaded as 1 from a savegame and you've disabled all the rape plugins, it'll go back to 0 and stay that way.

Objections or better ideas?

I tried this out earlier. Told Dermot that I wanted to go on a scavenge hunt... We go down in the sewer' date=' I give him my ammo when prompted. Then after he has sex with you, they just leave the sewers again. Something broke or did I mess something up?

[/quote']

I had this problem too. Download the latest SexoutNG plugins pack and you should be good.

DMac

I tried this out earlier. Told Dermot that I wanted to go on a scavenge hunt... We go down in the sewer' date=' I give him my ammo when prompted. Then after he has sex with you, they just leave the sewers again. Something broke or did I mess something up?

[/quote']

You need to give a little more detail, but that's basically how it's supposed to work it sounds like.

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex, and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

There are escape options available, and an option to remain enslaved but work on the surface in westside, but I don't want to spoil how those work.. ;) Just work your tail off!

[/quote']

You need to give a little more detail, but that's basically how it's supposed to work it sounds like.

You go into the sewers, give up your ammo, have some sex, and then you're collared and naked and need to turn tricks in the sewers for money. Dermot will show up every day or so to collect what you've earned.

There are escape options available, and an option to remain enslaved but work on the surface in westside, but I don't want to spoil how those work.. ;) Just work your tail off!

The problem was that nothing happened after Dermot had his way with you the first time. They just walked away with nothing more happening. But I re-downloaded everything related to Sexout and it worked now.

This is a great little mod from what little I've seen with options as to how you approach things.

Only thing I didn't like is how some people can just take away your caps with you not being able to protest or anything via the dialogue, that felt weird and a bit cheap.

Yeah the caps one is a little much, I agree. I'm considering changing it to take away a percentage instead, with a maximum limit. Say 100%, but up to a limit of 75 caps.

Stealing a fortune from you is basically stealing from Dermot. They'd take some to teach you a lesson for trying to escape, but I don't think they'd clean you out of a large take and risk you telling him, as he may just kill you both or even enslave the thief.

Which is something else the mod needs.. other slaves like yourself. ;)

Perhaps allow your companions to be enslaved as well? Perhaps Dermot uses you as bait to capture the others.

Agreed, the companion bit needs a lot of work right now anyway. I'm not sure if the mod should initially dismiss them for you, enslave you all, or what.

Dismissal is the easiest to implement so I should probably just do that initially to stop the immersion breaking effects that currently exist with companions. Enslaving the companions should happen eventually.

I'm also thinking that maybe if your companions get raped, they could be kidnapped as well, starting a quest where you have to go find them -- and of course possibly end up enslaved yourself.

Hey all,

I believe a found a small bug in 00SexoutSSQuestScript which was resulting in kidnapping occuring far too often:

;; Kidnap sequence
 if( (getstage SexoutSS < 10 || Escaped) && rapersLoaded && DermotRef.getDead == 0)
   if(KidnappedStage == 0)
     if(Player.getItemCount 00SexoutRapee && (Player.GetInWorldspace WastelandNVmini || Player.GetInWorldspace WastelandNV) && Player.GetHealthPercentage < KidnappedHealthP && GetRandomPercent <= KidnappedPercent)
       PrintToConsole "SexoutSS: Player is being kidnapped"

Since Player.GetHealthPercentage returns a value between 0.0 and 1.0 and the KidnappedHealthP is a value between 0 and 100. I have updated my script as follows:

if(Player.getItemCount 00SexoutRapee && (Player.GetInWorldspace WastelandNVmini || Player.GetInWorldspace WastelandNV) && (Player.GetHealthPercentage * 100) < KidnappedHealthP && GetRandomPercent <= KidnappedPercent)

In this example I elected to multiply the health by 100.

I hope this helps.

Heya!

Just a small request. Might it be possible that we would get some sort of full feature list on the first post of the thread? It's been about 3 - 4 months since I last touched New Vegas and SewerSlave (thanks Skyrim) and during that time quite a lot has obviously happened (300+ posts and new thread). I started up a new game and I've been enjoying whoring myself in the sewers. As fun as fulltime whoring is, it will eventually get old and I'd just like to know if there is more content available by playing a well earning whore, or should I just change my style to open up other options.

I have checked the old thread, but the first post is showing last edit date that is more than a month old, which raises only uncertainty. Has that getting sold to fiends been implemented, or am I wasting my time trying to make that happen? Also the list in the original thread is quite vague, "Multiple methods of escaping" doesn't really help much if you have already figured out all of them but still believe there to be more, wasting your time desperately searching for them.

Oh and thanks for this awesome mod.

Heya!

Just a small request. Might it be possible that we would get some sort of full feature list on the first post of the thread? It's been about 3 - 4 months since I last touched New Vegas and SewerSlave (thanks Skyrim) and during that time quite a lot has obviously happened (300+ posts and new thread). I started up a new game and I've been enjoying whoring myself in the sewers. As fun as fulltime whoring is' date=' it will eventually get old and I'd just like to know if there is more content available by playing a well earning whore, or should I just change my style to open up other options.

I have checked the old thread, but the first post is showing last edit date that is more than a month old, which raises only uncertainty. Has that getting sold to fiends been implemented, or am I wasting my time trying to make that happen? Also the list in the original thread is quite vague, "Multiple methods of escaping" doesn't really help much if you have already figured out all of them but still believe there to be more, wasting your time desperately searching for them.

Oh and thanks for this awesome mod.

[/quote']

I'll see what I can do. I don't even know everything that's in the mod, I'm just trying to provide a new thread that will get updated as people make changes and post them.

You can work your way out of the sewer.. I think you need to get a rep over 1000, meaning earn 1000 caps. After that, one of the dialog choices allows you to work on the surface in westside and wear clothes, but you keep the collar on. There are escape paths within the sewer as well.

Thats the only 'new' thing I'm aware of, but I don't know how new it is, or even if it IS new. I didn't know it was possible until I saw it when I was updating the scripts to NG.