Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

1) The XP is so if you're close to a perk that would help you get out of the sewer' date=' you can reach for that and progression isn't totally stalled. Whether or not you please Dermot, surviving in the sewer deserves some XP.

2) It's intended Med-X is the only thing you can ask for if you are currently suffering withdrawal. If you've had your fix, you can ask for other things.

3) The followup to Amy unfolds over time.

[/quote']

First some feedback on the changes again.

1) First about the Med-X, good thinking, didn't saw it that way but there is a problem with Dermot. He sometimes don't come when he is supposed to. I noticed he comes once every 25h but somethings it takes days. This will make it really hard to get out of the sewers and work topside. Of course getting addicted should be punishing in some way.

2) I can't seem to find a way to progress Amy's plot. Neither Dermot, Amy or the drug pusher give me any hints. I have sold around 20 jets to her and still no follow up. Tried to not sell to her in few days to check if she has withdrawal timer or something like that but that didn't helped aswell. A little hint on it maybe? :)

3) Whats the roll of Adam? He don't have any special conversations for me so far.

Are you planning to do regular work on this mod from now on? Because I had some ideas for improvements.

1) I think there should be different dialogues if you are topside or in the sewers. Both for johns and Dermot. I don't know if that will be easy to add though.

2) Better caps rewards or at least getting caps more often while working topside makes sense. People are definitely wealthier then the sewer rats.

3) Also wouldn't a promotion/demotion system be better to handle weather or not you are topside or sewers. For example if you consistently bring good caps to Dermot he decides you are submissive and dedicated enough to be given work at topside where risk and profit are higher (after all he will be stepping into Marcos territory). If you don't give enough while working top, he sends you back to the sewers.

4) More variation in dialogues could always help with the immersion. Especially with Dermot.

5) Animal shows with creatures in the arena as a warmup between/before events.

The problem with dermot (as I remember it, this may have been adjusted in all the updates) not coming is that wherever he is in the world, when it's time to visit you, he walks to you -- no matter how far away he is. He should probably be teleported to the entrance of the sewers and then start walking, at least then he'd have a chance of getting to you before you run too far off.

It is a bit weird. Sometimes he appears right next to me (I am always sleeping/waiting) and other times he just don't. Is there a build in function that tells him he has to go to sleep at certain hour (I know in Skyrim NPC go to sleep at certain hour)? If there is maybe it creates conflict as there would be two waypoints (and I guess the newer one will overwrite the older one).

He definitely has a default AI package and the game will cause a user supplied package to be removed and the default one(s) run again every so often. He isn't appearing to you when you sleep.. it just means he got there (finally) and then he's standing around trying to start a conversation with you -- but can't because you're unconscious.

I tried downloading this update

I previously checked SexoutSS.esp

and now I try to update it to SexoutSS_C.esp and when I do, it doesn't work at all.

It doesn't take me to the sewers, and it messes up my weapon mods.

But when i load SexoutSS.esp then it works like it should have?

and I know i'm not supposed to have both enabled at once.

Will approaches ever be implemented in this plugin?

This would be very easy to implement via SexoutSlavery. I might throw it in.

I tried downloading this update

I previously checked SexoutSS.esp

and now I try to update it to SexoutSS_C.esp and when I do' date=' it doesn't work at all.

It doesn't take me to the sewers, and it messes up my weapon mods.

But when i load SexoutSS.esp then it works like it should have?

and I know i'm not supposed to have both enabled at once.

[/quote']

It messes up your... weapon mods? As in the actual mods on your weapons, or ESPs/ESMs that change weapons?

I've added a 'tryout' sort of system while in the sewers. It activates after offering yourself up for the first time. As per the SexoutSlavery system, it only works on NPCs within a 2000 unit radius. It hasn't been extensively tested.

This requires SexoutSlavery 1.4.7 or higher. 1.4.7 just released, so get it first.

Chase, if you're feeling froggy, I was never able to get Pride's scanner to work on the ferals in the sewers after receiving the pheromones from Dr. Ghoulface. It'd make the sewers much more interesting/entertaining if the ferals were as "friendly" as intended. Loogie said Pride's scanner might not work for creatures at all though (also Pride, is that true?)

edit: Talking about approaches is what made me think of this, as the ferals are supposed to approach using more or less the same system (sans dialog) IIRC.

This isn't really a "please do this Chase!", just thought I'd mention it in case it was a simple thing that Loogie and I both missed.

for some reason (still invetegating this) i get a horrible lag when in the sewers could this mod have anything to do with this? because its really ruining the whole thing for me

edit: found out i just needed to reloud it, also found a real glitch when whoring for food when i get the 2 food items eating the secound causes a ctd (ive redid it twice to be sure)

Tried the newest version with approaching customers. Funny thing is that it only works for Dermot. He is the only one that ever approached me.

You downloaded the latest SexoutSlavery, right? I specifically updated it so this wouldn't happen. But maybe I goofed somewhere.