Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

I see what I can do. Do I understand it correctly that the check looks for any kind of clothing and reads the pregnant bodies as "clothes that need to be removed". I haven't followed pregnancy for quite some time, because so far it did not offer what I was looking for, so I don't know if it is a new issue or arose with newer versions of Pregnancy.

In any case if the check only needs to be refined to let's say armor as opposed to clothing (he probably wouldn't mind a skimpy skirt as opposed to an NCR armor storywise) that could probably be done.

And since when does he check for weapons? Did he do that from the start? Because when I was playing the mod he did not quite to my surprise.

Oh, I thought weapons were checked for. Maybe just my mistake, it's not something I've tried.

Yeah, the pregnant bodies are detected as clothing (anything upperbody slot I think), and automatically get replaced - by the preg mod - after Dermot removes it, triggering an endless cycle I think. Not sure about some of the details though as to what would best prevent it; pregnant bodies could be armor for all I know. Maybe only remove anything with a DT rating of 1 or more.

Thanks

SexoutSlavery (it handles the item checking) is supposed to ignore stuff in the nude list. Did Hal change it or something?

I don't remember changing anything recently, I thought we were using the SexoutNG Nude List, not sure.

Ahhh Ha!

I'm doing this

AddFormToFormList SexoutNGNudeBodies SexoutSNudeT3P1B3

But just realised I haven't updated it for the BnB & T6M bodies we've added. Will add them for next release :)

Sorry' date=' just did a test while pregnant, and Dermot ignored the pregnant body. Though in my defense, it still says Sewer Slave conflicts with pregnant bodies in the Pregnancy mod thread known issues ;)[/quote']

Yeah I haven't played SS for ages so wan't aware if it had been fixed at anypoint, but I had forgot to add those new bodies anyway, it would have meant it would work for T3 pregnant bodies but not BnB or T6 if the Players bodyshape in SCR MCM menu is set to that body.

I was hoping to find out if there is any thing that happens for not giving in. Besides getting your head blown off. And why the Ghouls aren't "Real" friendly with the PC, I could just walk around them killing rats and nothing happened.

I really think that all the Tryout Plugins and this could be linked... For instance if you have any one faction rep higher or lower you could be sold off to that faction as a sex slave to them.

I also think Rep. could make it harder or easier to escape slavery with in any faction. Submissive = Positive Rep. better food or opening new escape options while "Stubborn" behavior could be negative rep. leading to either being sold or more interesting sexual encounters. For instance better chance at being gangbanged or being forced to have sex with a creature.

Maybe a separate mod... SexoutBounty(?).

I'm really new here (yes this is my first post) and just thought I'd check in to say I absolutely love this mod. Stumbled upon it after rediscovering the Tryout mods. Great work!

Testing it atm and if I run into anything weird I'll let you guys know.

PS: Why is it that all female-female interactations where set to oral? I'd love to see more strapon use here.

I get what you are saying....

But I thought I had read somewhere in some of these post (went through them all but couldn't find it anymore) That all female-female interactions were set to play an oral animation. I checked GECK and it sets the animation to Oral if the NPC is female.

I would love to see this changed as I'm sure down there in those sewers there is some piece of plastic which can be used as a strapon. :)

Not arguing with you' date=' just saying that for me it would be nice to see the Sexoutstrapon plugin enabled for this mod like it is for all other mods.

[/quote']

Just to be clear, it's not "enabled...for all other mods". SexoutStrapon only affects it's own mod. If a PC has a strapon, it will auto equip it IF it is a soStrapon initiated sex call. If you initiate sex through soHookups, soStrapon will not automatically equip the strapon for soHookups, or any other mod. My mod (soRapist) adds and equips the Penetrator strapon (and unequips/removes from inventory when done), but only for sex initiated through soRapist. Could prideslayer add functionality to SexoutSlave to automatically add the strapon? Yes he could. However, if you equip a strapon prior to sex, I believe that sexoutNG will use the non-oral animations IF the calls that soSewerSlave makes to initiate sex are not specifying oral animations.

Srayes is correct here, there are a few things that would need done for this to work. First, if sewerslave is actually setting the sextype to oral, that needs to be removed. This will allow the sexout random picker to work correctly if the characters are wearing a strapon (or have a penis from somewhere else -- ask jaam ;) ).

With that out of the way, what's left is getting the strapons into the hands of the female NPCs, to allow straponsex to assist sewerslave (or have sewerslave do it itself). I haven't done this myself because, personally, I don't see every woman in the sewers running around with a strapon "just in case." Sewerslave tries to be lore friendly, as most sexout mods do.

Now, if the *player* has one in her inventory, perhaps sewerslave dialog options could be altered to have her offer it up for use by either party -- I like that option a lot more, but right now, don't have the time to tackle it myself. ;)

Hmm yes I agree that it would not be lore friendly.

To me it is just that the f-f interactions are a bit boring as they are always the same, well almost the same anyway. Which was the reason behind my initial question.

Possibly the player can earn one to make more caps perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...

I think something may have gone awry as I am stuck in the sewer too. I interacted with Dermot on entry to the sewer after a combat rape kidnap but he never came back after the initial encounter. No sign of his partner Saint James at all. It's been about 3 game days and I have managed to rustle up about 500 caps + a few weapons.

I read somewhere your stuff will be at his apartment, I assume this is topside but I can't figure out how to get there without the collor exploding.

As far as I can tell you can do something to your collar with the help of other sewer folk if your science is over a certain level (mine isn't even close) or kill/steal a remote from Dermot to deactivate it. I can't find him in the sewer anywhere though so presumably he is around his apartment and inaccessable.

Unless someone else knows a way of getting the collar off or summoning Dermot I might have to reload :/

Getting the dermot walking away thing after the gangbang. Literally cleared out all my mods and did a fresh install of everything, not sure what way to go about this. Sexout version is the 70R version by the way. Saw some people reference the older (or even beta's!) that could work but I have no idea where they are hidden, no reference to them on the main sexout post.

Chiming in to say that I'm as well not able to get mod to progress any further than the initial rape. No Saint James, and Dermont walks off when he's done. The two thugs are still set to follow the PC, but do nothing.

Far as I'm aware, everything is up to date. (Fresh install 3 days ago).

• 2 weeks later...

I was heavily bugged out in the initial scene too, but I eventually got it working.

Its likely due to where the NPC's are at the time of the rape, as they have to walk toward the sewers. What can happen is if Saint James doesn't follow the player at the start of the scavenging section firing, he then tries to walk in later and gets stuck at the grate above ground, which throws the whole thing off. He can eventually arrive but by then Dermont has walked off too far to get back involved, his packages need to be altered (or added to) imho for it to work fully but I'd personally advise just adding in two new NPC's myself so you don't get conflicts. Maybe given them an office down there, and make it official :D

I eventually got it to fire all the way through, by waiting till morning 9.00 but even then it took two tries, so I am not sure if that was it. What you have to check for is if Saint James is following you, so its not just you and Dermont otherwise it gets buggy such as having all 3 guys left following me after the event, but none of them doing anything! :)

One of the sexout mods might strip the collar too, it unequiped on me. This could have been an item such as a necklace that I missed but I have my doubts as I tried dressing her again with it on and it worked fine.

Eventually my enterprising sewer rat decided enough was enough stole a gun, asked someone to follow them for some fun, killed that someone, took their clothes ;) but found the collar was missing! I have necklaces in my load order, but I don't think it was that. Either way, there might be a check for the collar written that just replaces it if its missing for a short time, could code an NPC to refix it, or just have it appear.

Load Order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] dangame.esm

[X] decwithreg.esm

[X] drgNV - Melissa Companion.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm