Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice with a short description of what the mod does. All I see is a boring list of rules and a changelog. Are you assuming everyone knows about this mod?

I am having a problem where I have been taken to the sewer, surrendered all the ammo, etc... etc..., and then, after being raped, was let go. After release, I suppose I am supposed to just get raped to become enslaved via kidnapping or something, kinda confused on the difference between the Kidnapping rates and the Knockout rates. Anyway, I do not know if this is an issue with Brutal Rapers on my end or not, but for starters, rape is only lasting about one second if it is combat rape and rape via stalkers only ends up with me being knocked down but no sex happening. Whenever I DO get raped for that second, I do not get kidnapped even with the rates set to maximum.

I posted this here and not at Brutal Rapers (it could quite possibly be a problem I'm having with that mod instead of this one) because I feel like I could answers on the workings of Sewer Slave in general from here. I can't seem to find any real description on the steps this mod takes. Am I supposed to be enslaved when I'm raped by Dermot and his gang? Does stalker rape also end in slavery like combat rape? And is there any particular area I have to be in for this to occur? Also I posted this here because I did not think I should go to every related thread and post the same problem, although I strongly think they are unrelated because I disabled SS and BR still did not work as intended.

If I need to post my issues with BR in that particular thread, I gladly will and I apologize for being a complete dumb ass on this matter. I'll post my load order if that helps at all also.

Sorry if there is unnecessary mods in this list, I just don't know how much is really needed to debug. :-/

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Ambient Temperature.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
msexBase.esm
msexTopsOffice.esm
DarNifiedUINV.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
HUD Extended.esp
HUD Extended - Ambient Temperature.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
R.A.C.E. Station.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
Companion Sandbox Mode.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
FewPosesMore NVedition.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE AWOP Patch.esp
NVEC NVCE PN Equipment Patch.esp
NVEC NVCE PN Rebalance Patch.esp
XRocket.esp
Slave In Pose NV Edition.esp
DriveableMotorCycle.esp
NukaColaWeapons.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
HumanTraffickingSIP.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
IMCNNV - Sorted.esp
Ambient Temperature - IMCNNV.esp
IMCNNV - HUD and Hotkeys.esp
Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLust - pHUD.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
msexCourtesan.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutCrowdsB.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutSTDs.esp
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6.esp
SexoutPositioning.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutPowderGangers (HPT Tweaks).esp
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

I escaped and retrived my stuff from Dermot's fridge. But all of my apparal and weapons were missing. Is that on purpose? Also I am doing the "Coyotes" quest, I wanted to use it as a excuse to go on Dermots salvage run, as I was trying to get evidence by traveling with him. However, Dermot is non-hostile now that I have escaped. Is that because I am on the Coyotes quest?

EDIT: Loaded my game and my all my stuff was there. Guess it was a bug.

I am having a problem where I have been taken to the sewer, surrendered all the ammo, etc... etc..., and then, after being raped, was let go. After release, I suppose I am supposed to just get raped to become enslaved via kidnapping or something, kinda confused on the difference between the Kidnapping rates and the Knockout rates. Anyway, I do not know if this is an issue with Brutal Rapers on my end or not, but for starters, rape is only lasting about one second if it is combat rape and rape via stalkers only ends up with me being knocked down but no sex happening. Whenever I DO get raped for that second, I do not get kidnapped even with the rates set to maximum.

Ok, so the Brutal Rapers mod was in itself acting up with the 1 second sex thing, but even after downloading a different combat rape mod I am not being enslaved. Any advice on the situation would really be appreciated! :)

Official thread's link (mentioned in the first post) is broken, so i guess it's time to mention what exactly this mod do (if possible).

If there is another way to see the original description then i probably don't know how. (Noob here)

Still, i really like this mod. It would be really nice to see companions and more NPCs enslaved too. 

Tried this latest version. When I talk to James all that happens is that he and Dermot start beating the shit out of me until I die. ??

Edit : Ok, enabled BR mod. Now I get raped, but then nothing else happens. Still can't get any further progress. Certainly can't get any dialog to go on a salvaging mission with him. I just say "can we talk?", violence immediately ensues, and that's it.

Tried this latest version. When I talk to James all that happens is that he and Dermot start beating the shit out of me until I die. ??

Edit : Ok, enabled BR mod. Now I get raped, but then nothing else happens. Still can't get any further progress. Certainly can't get any dialog to go on a salvaging mission with him. I just say "can we talk?", violence immediately ensues, and that's it.

Make sure you have all requirements and your load order is ok. I believe BR must be placed above SS, check with Fomod.

A clean save is probably necessary if you updated SS to latest version/Installed BR after SS.

Damm, i've made a full clean FNV install and now this mod isn't working anymore

After the last sex scene, my player is not being enslaved by Dermot.

I don't know if it helps, but I've noticed these messages inside the console right after Dermot last speech:

- SexoutSS: Player is being stripped & collared

- freeing player

- player is free

It's like the player is being enslaved and free at the same time (?)

I don't know if it helps, but I've noticed these messages inside the console right after Dermot last speech:

- freeing player

- player is free

My advice here is not to go right at the start of the game, the schedules of the NPC's are usually what interfere, it is fiddly to get working right. Additionally if they are both not with you at the start of the mod's quest chain, you'll likely have trouble, so make sure both are with you. 

If a certain hour isn't working for you wait game day or two before initiating the mod, and then try again at another in game hour.

- freeing player

- player is free

My advice here is not to go right at the start of the game, the schedules of the NPC's are usually what interfere, it is fiddly to get working right. Additionally if they are both not with you at the start of the mod's quest chain, you'll likely have trouble, so make sure both are with you. 

If a certain hour isn't working for you wait game day or two before initiating the mod, and then try again at another in game hour.

Well, thanks for your reply. 

But i didn't started any events of the mod at the beginning of the game. I really played normally until i ended up in Westside.

Unless you're meaning enabling the mod right after beginning.

Yes, both NPCs (Dermot and his partner) and the other two thugs were inside the sewers but after Dermot's speech, nothing happens.

I also noticed that MCM SewerSlave even recognize "Enslaved" status but pc never gets enslaved.

Sorry for my bad english

• 1 month later...

I apologize for posting in a dead thread, but I started playing this mod recently.

I am planning to make a break for it soon and was wondering where my possessions are stored.

I know Dermot has my ammo, but I would appreciate at least a hint where the rest of my gear is hiding.

His apartment in the casa madrid apartments iirc, first floor south wall.

• 3 weeks later...

super sorry for posting in a dead thread, im somewhat new to modding but ive managed to trick out my NV with your guys beautifull mods. I recently (today) install this mod and it seemed to work without a hitch, but im only able to trick myself out to the guys who originally gangbanged me at the start of the quest, and now they are no where to be found, and i cant seem to get some work out of the normal npc in the sewer and thorn. As of right now the only people im able to work with is demot when he comes for pay, the girl who i assumed is also a prostitute and the good doctor. Did i goof?

• 1 month later...

This mod seems to break St. James' default package. I'm currently in Westside for the first time in order to follow The Coyotes quest and St. James never gets out of his room and his door is locked and there's no way unlocking it without a karma drop. However, when I disable this mod he gets out immediately. His older partner otoh, who has the "let's go on a salvage trip" dialogue option does get outside.

Just downloaded the mod, but I am a bit hazy on the requirements.

I see from the thread that I need brutal, are there any other masters? 

You don't need the brutal rapers mod, but if you have it then it adds a chance to get captured after sex. Without it you can still get the quest by talking to Dermot.

I ought to add the chance to Another-Kick-in-the-Head, cos it works the same way. If I find time I will adopt this mod, because its one of my favorites. Would like to add some oppurtunities to slowly psychological manipulate Dermot for high intellgience characters.

• 1 month later...

Updated SS in the OP. Somehow in one of the previous edits, Blackwell (the SCR version of the ghoul doc) was sdded to the no-buy-jet formlist, making SCR an undocumented requirement. I've corrected the reference in the formlist, and also removed two modifications (dirty edits probably) to other sewerslave related NPCs contained in SCR.

SCR is again no longer a requirement. There should be no adverse effects from these edits, but I haven't tested. Let me know if any are discovered.

(Yes, I'll make this a real 'download' soon!)