Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

Addon Mods

I am thinking about releasing a mod that will work well with this. Its a thievery mod where on a small chance, thieves will spawn looking like regular citizens. If you get too close to them, a dialogue fires and they steal your caps, you can try to get them back through dialogue, threats, or just shoot them at the moment. They have no faction hit if you attack, but I might make them run off randomly on occasion too :), or occasionally spawn 'friends' nearby.

Lot of randomness to the mod at the moment so the dialogue isn't always the same. It's a 20% chance of spawning one of 10 thief models currently, instead of a regular random sewer/westside/freeside citizen, and you can't tell even if they have spawned, which I like, so you never know! Even then you might not walk close enough for them to steal, unless of course you are approaching everyone to solicit them.

However its not much of a mod unless you are in Vegas much, but I had considered doing several such mini mods to give the city more life. Especially if the player is trapped in vegas for a time, provided its interesting enough to play there.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after several restarts and a break in beween I finally made it to New Vegas with my character, and while playing around with Sewerslave found some bugs, inconsistencies and legacy leftovers from previous changes.

Since there isn't a clear maintainer for this at the moment, I took it upon myself to fix what I could.

One change led to another, and after a few weeks of playing, editing and testing this is the result.

I kept a careful record of everything I added, changed and removed (see attached text file), and play tested the whole thing from start to finish again to make sure everything still worked.

It did, so I thought I'd share the fruits of my labors with you all.

While I am confident in my work, if you do run in any issues, or think some of my changes aren't fitting let me know and I'll do what I can to fix things.

I'm not trying to claim ownership and hope I'm not to stepping on anyone's toes by doing this, but I thought it'd be a shame to let all that work go to waste by not sharing. Just doing my thing to make something good even better.

Quick edit: it should be obvious, but I based this update on the SexoutSS_C 2012-Jul-24 version from the OP

Update: I created a new thread here and removed these attachments.

I'm not trying to claim ownership and hope I'm not to stepping on anyone's toes by doing this' date=' but I thought it'd be a shame to let all that work go to waste by not sharing. Just doing my thing to make something good even better.

[/quote']

Thank you for your hard update sir.

Hope I could find some bugs to improve this mod as well.:)

Thanks Yukashii, that is very kind and considerate of you.

We need contributions like these because at the moment, there are a lot of plugins and not enough modders to work over them, and the ones we do have are either busy on other projects or no longer working on these.

Personally I would create a new thread, seeing as your plugin is the most "up to date" one. The "24th of july update" notice on this one is woefully out of date and probably puts off a lot of people.

Also, I checked over the changelog. Quite impressive - but I was surprised. Amy? Who put Amy in SewerSlave? I've not been following this thread and was never aware of it.

CK

Wow, really? That's a whole lot of coincidence going on there lol.

I did wonder about her and Adam's story though. Also, for some reason, she didn't re-approach me after I said I didn't have any jet.

EDIT: Undeadcarrot, I'm updating SS with a few minor changes (spellchecks, adding a condition the player has to be male to go "scavenging" with Dermott - dialogue doesn't fit otherwise, neither do the animations - and I was wondering if you minded me changing Amy's name to something else.

I am working on something that will involve "my" Amy, and seeing as the characters and the setting are very similar, I want to avoid confusion.

Updated, added a lot of missing full stops, and deleted a host of extra spaces. Is there some sort of club for that? The number of plugins I've trawled through deleting extra spaces lol... :P

Changed the race of the Ambushers to avoid the black body white head issue, and added a check for Dermot only to take females "scavenging".

Yukashii, you should go ahead and make a new thread for this I think. This one is way too cluttered. Here is the esp.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l62p4afv83h1r4i

ChancellorKremlin, do you have any more details about what happened with Amy?

She only approaches once a day you as long as her withdrawal is higher than 0, and it is possible by using speech to get it down to 0, have her kick her habit so to speak. You could do a sqv xx010ADF in the console to see what the amyWithdrawal variable is at, it's the only thing I can think of that might cause this.

I can create a new thread for my version if that's the way it should be done, but that's contrary to what I read in the OP, so I'm getting a bit confused. I don't want to make a mess of things like it said the original thread became.

Oh yeah, that. Didn't read the OP lol, rookie mistake.

I would get in touch with Loogie, our resident moderator, and bring it up with him. I think SS has been needing a new thread for a while, and Prideslayer hasn't been around for a while, so he could not update this one even if he wanted to. see what Loogie or Gregathit or Grumpf (some of the other moderators) say to it.

As for Amy, she approached me for Jet, I told her I didn't have any, so she said okay. But she's not approached me since. Get the version I put up above, it has a lot of spell checking and a few extra features.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

New thread created here.

Ok, something is not quite right here.

Yukashii wrote on December 1, 2012 that he created a new thread.

When I go to the new thread, it is locked. The Moderator's notice in the OP and in the last post says that that topic is outdated, and you should come back here.

Recursion is fine in programming, but when it comes to trying to follow a topic, it can be confusing. :P

New thread created here.

Ok, something is not quite right here.

Yukashii wrote on December 1, 2012 that he created a new thread.

When I go to the new thread, it is locked. The Moderator's notice in the OP and in the last post says that that topic is outdated, and you should come back here.

Recursion is fine in programming, but when it comes to trying to follow a topic, it can be confusing. :P

See the post above yours. Pride recently took over this, but he hasn't got around to changing the title to say UPDATED SOMETIME IN MAY 2013 - but this is the newest version. Yukashii updated it while Pride was away, but he has since stopped and Pride has taken over again.

Oh two more things.

1. If there was an update in May, I don't see it anywhere in that thread. Was it removed?

2. Regarding the "date debate" over there, there is a good goddamn reason I put the date abbreviation in the thread title, the changelog, and the filename (when I make the file) -- and it looks like y'all found it :P. No reason to use mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy when you can use 'mmm' instead.. e.g. 'Dec' instead of '12'.

Hi, seen this mod not is aleast on part dont had compatibility  with the new Sexout Sexual Assault ( Brutal Rapers 2 ). When i start the game and open the console i get this: SexoutSS: Rapers no detected. Kindapping is disabled. I hope on future can be full compatibility because BR 2 is great improvement then BR. Anyway, thank you for SexoutSS, which is great mod too.

I am designing new system that SS (and other mods) can use for kidnapping that will not rely on BR or any other sexout mod. Going to be a while though. Be patient.. or learn to mod and help us out. ;)

Thank you the info, i understand  all modder make this for free and free time for that i am thankful  and sorry i sound like i was demanding or something. My intention was only was mention the incompatibility.

I prefer wait, i almost i dont know nothing for programing and my english not is the best so that no help. Maybe sometime i will try something but meanwhile i will left it to who know more then me.

I am designing new system that SS (and other mods) can use for kidnapping that will not rely on BR or any other sexout mod. Going to be a while though. Be patient.. or learn to mod and help us out. ;)

Everytime I read any of your posts I always hear House's voice and I get embarrassed because it's like House knows I'm looking up sex mods.