my old save works like a charm, but my latest save have problem updating the voice list. but i figure out a way to fix it

probably it was because my latest savegame has the old nusbie esp loaded.

below is what i did

1. disable the nusbie on your favourite mod manager,

2. load the savegame, and reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

3. save the game again to new save file and close the game

4. activate the nubsbie again and load the game

5. reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

at least, that fixed my problem

thanks MeMe

going to try out this awesome mod now :heart:

Thank you... I will add this to the description. Clean saving all sexlab mods is probably too much, but I wasn't really thinking straight that day, hehe.

Can't get it to work with the new 1.55 framework, even when starting a new game or doing Sexlab cleanup with the instructions provided above and the first page. =/ NusbieVoices.esp is at the bottom of my mod list too. Anyone else having this problem? 

Hum, I doubt these two problems are a coincidence. The sexlab update just might be the problem.

I know 1.55 added new voice command to the api, but I think it might have had undocumented changes in the process breaking my code. I will look into it when I get the time.

im using that with 1.39 (i dnt made upgrade because same reason, the mods i use with that dnt got upgrade yet) and works fine, about the old files ill ask ashal first (when got at home, im at work atm) if hes agree ill send so, but if hes say no ill just post here later saying its not possible.

im getting same thing with no voices appearing since 1.50+ , but I did notice no esp in download, was there meant to be one?

Edit: just checked main file one and that has both esp and scripts, main file 2 only has sound file. :)

It helps to read the description. you are suppose to download both files and extract them. :P

Voices works perfect for me in version 1.55

im getting same thing with no voices appearing since 1.50+ , but I did notice no esp in download, was there meant to be one?

Edit: just checked main file one and that has both esp and scripts, main file 2 only has sound file. :)

It helps to read the description. you are suppose to download both files and extract them. :P

Voices works perfect for me in version 1.55

yep I did in end lol, sorry for confusion.

Hoping this post would help clarify issues of the mod not working on old saves. I suggest usage of save game script cleaner. Duplicate your recent save, open save game script cleaner, load the save and remove any scripts with keywords nus indicating its part of nusbie's voices. Save after removing the scripts, load the save on skyrim and reset voice registry. it should work.

Regards,

ruroken

Damn, ruroken beat me to it lol

Well, just to confirm the above then, if nusbie's voices aren't working for you since upgrading Sexlab, the save game script cleaner will fix it. Literally just fire up the script cleaner, scroll down to the find the two entries starting with "nus", delete them, and save. Reload the effected save and do a "reset voice registry" via Sexlab's MCM, and voila, the voices will work.

Damn, ruroken beat me to it lol

Well, just to confirm the above then, if nusbie's voices aren't working for you since upgrading Sexlab, the save game script cleaner will fix it. Literally just fire up the script cleaner, scroll down to the find the two entries starting with "nus", delete them, and save. Reload the effected save and do a "reset voice registry" via Sexlab's MCM, and voila, the voices will work.

:P  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i have rebuilt, reinstalled, cleaned, and started new game, the voices just won't show up.  I'm at a loss, so guess i'll have to wait for an update.  Everything worked fine when i was on 1.39b, but after upgrading to 1.57 and starting a new game, this mod won't work.  

I wanna chime in and say I fully endorse this, of course.

All the voices are from BoneTown and BoneCraft. I sorted through the folders of the games and gathered matching voices. There are quite a few more that are unused so if anyone feels like digging, you can expand the collection even more.

I do remember batch-changing the volume and file format but otherwise it's a pretty easy process that just requires a bit of attention and headphones.

Any use of the voicepack for any purpose, modding or otherwise, is hereby granted - they weren't really mine in the first place and I have no claim to them, as they are just sound files extracted from a game.

• 4 weeks later...

Does't seem to work 1.57 labs D: (or is it for 1.58+ only... D:) i have my reasons for using 1.57(not all mods i use use 1.58 yet)

spend about and hr or more runing thou everyone fix.. nothing is working for me.. D:

will try some different versions..

1.58b no go

1.57 no go

iam sad now...

Does't seem to work 1.57 labs D: (or is it for 1.58+ only... D:) i have my reasons for using 1.57(not all mods i use use 1.58 yet)

spend about and hr or more runing thou everyone fix.. nothing is working for me.. D:

will try some different versions..

1.58b no go

1.57 no go

iam sad now...

Hmmm, mine worked on both those Sexlab versions. I actually came to ask about more reluctant sounding content.....which is there any mod directed more toward rape sounds? If I am defeated I dont want my PC telling them how great they are..... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been useing your mod since it came out. Love it.

I have tried all the voices,but can't seem to pinpoint one. My follower uses it from time to time. She says " oh yea, come on baby, do me" Then at climax she screams "Yes, oh my god and continues screaming other stuff". Can you pinpoint which one is that?

Is there a way to tell which voice is being used?  I'm running with the Sofia follower mod, and in the sex scenes her voice suddenly changes to something like an old lady smoker with a UK English accent. I've tried the process of elimination, but can't seem to find it. Do i have to reset the voice registry each time i check/uncheck a voice?