View File

This is a complete SexLab port of Nusbie's amazing voicepack for Oblivion.

Contains 6 English Female voices, 7 Elf Chick, 3 Orc, 2 Demon, 2 Human Female, 1 Sexbot... and one creature? Voices are English (or at least western) and have both moans and words.

~~~Downloading and Installation~~~

When downloading, Main Files 1 and 2 are both REQUIRED.

Install both Main Files with your favorite mod manager. Load game and open Mod Configuration > SexLab > Rebuild and Clean > Reset Voice Registry. Wait for the message that voices have reset, then you can open Mod Configuration > Sexlab > Voices and SFX and deselect checkboxes for voices you don't want to hear. You will at least want to disable Pigmy, the joke voice, but the rest depend on your taste.

~~~Other things worth knowing~~~

It doesn't work?

Try starting a new game, wait until SexLab is installed, and check to see if the voices are in the Voices & SFX menu. If that works, it's likely either this mod or SexLab itself wasn't upgraded correctly. Try clean saving Nusbie's Voices as explained below first, then SexLab if nothing else works.

Removing Words

You can remove words you don't like. Open the installed mod files (Data/Sounds/fx/Nusbie), play the audio files until you find the one you want to remove, and either copy a voice you do like over it or just delete it. The first is safer, but users have reported that deleting works without problems.

Manually Setting Voices

You can now set a voice for a specific NPC, or return it to random. Just put your crosshairs over an NPC, press the SexLab selection key (default N), and the option will appear under Mod Configuration > Sexlab > Voices and SFX.

Clean Saving Nusbie's Voices

Use if upgrading Nusbie's Voices makes your Nusbie voices disappear. *thanks Sigure!*

1. Disable NusbieVoices.esp on your favourite mod manager.

2. Load the savegame, and reset the voice registry in the SexLab MCM.

3. Save the game again to a new save file and close the game.

4. Activate NusbieVoices.esp again and load the game.

5. Reset the voice registry in the SexLab MCM.

Clean Saving SexLab

This can fix a lot of problems, but you will lose all your SexLab data. Only use if everything else fails.

1. Use SexLab Clean System first wait for it to finish save & close the game.

2. Go into your mod manager and disable SexLab.esm and all mod dependencies.

3. Load up your save game without SexLab & dependent mods and make a new save file.

4. Go into your mod manager and enable SexLab.esm and all mod dependencies.

5. Load that recent save file you just made and they should work.

~~~Credits~~~

All credit to Nusbie! Your voices brought so much life to Oblivion!

Sunspotz for SexLab Vanilla Voices... since voicepacks are undocumented in the SL API (well it is... but it doesn't work anymore... I found this out the hard way), I had to use your code as guideline. Thanks!

MeMe, that's me!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework v1.5+
  • Special Edition Compatible

Not sure which file I should download?

Both Main Files are needed. It had to be split to fit the filesize limit here.

Alternate ESPs is completely optional... I guess it can be confusing to have it like this? It's just my experiments added as a bonus for anyone who wants it, though.

I tried to make the description a little clearer.

Not sure which file I should download?

Both Main Files are needed. It had to be split to fit the filesize limit here.

Alternate ESPs is completely optional... I guess it can be confusing to have it like this? It's just my experiments added as a bonus for anyone who wants it, though.

I tried to make the description a little clearer.

Oh ok thanks for clarifying I'll test it out now :)

I rebuild and registered the voices and notice that there is a big volume difference between some (probably default and the once from nusbies).

Is there a way to level the voices or increase volume of nusbies? Currently if there is any background noise nusbies is not hearable for me.

I rebuild and registered the voices and notice that there is a big volume difference between some (probably default and the once from nusbies).

Is there a way to level the voices or increase volume of nusbies? Currently if there is any background noise nusbies is not hearable for me.

Hum... I tested in Breezehome with Nusbie voices only, so I never thought of this...

When I have time, I could look at the voice files in audacity and see how they look next to sexlab default voices?

Thank you for this mod, sound great and i will try i it now! 

Maybe i can also ask question and also give a suggestion? I have done a complete reinstall and i lost many mod, also my voice mod's for normal game. Can you suggest any voice replacer that will would fit with the new Sexlab voices u added?

Or the suggestion would be that maybe you could do the big work of using one of the new Sexlab voices to replace normal game voice too, i think many would love to have the same player voice for everything in game!

yes, the new female voices are louder than the old male voices, but not too much.

i am going to test the Standard Version wordless, because i am not english.

i dont want to say that loud, but i really couldnt hear these chinese babies anymore. so i am very happy about your new Variation.

thanks much

mr

Guest Jenova23

One of the orc female voices sounds pretty close to Old Grumpy just a little bit younger lol it would be cool but extremely hard to find voices matching vanilla voice actors without using vanilla resources I wonder if there is a way to merge voices or edit it to sound similar.

Thank you for this mod, sound great and i will try i it now! 

Maybe i can also ask question and also give a suggestion? I have done a complete reinstall and i lost many mod, also my voice mod's for normal game. Can you suggest any voice replacer that will would fit with the new Sexlab voices u added?

Or the suggestion would be that maybe you could do the big work of using one of the new Sexlab voices to replace normal game voice too, i think many would love to have the same player voice for everything in game!

Hummm... that is actually a very good idea! And it looks like it is possible too. I only wish I knew who and where Nusbie got his voices from, that would make much better player voice replacers.

Though I would want to know who Elf Chick B is even without modding like this... her voice is sex for my ears! :wub:

Your question, unfortunately, I never used voice mods for the normal game... the ones I saw before were high-pitched, or japanese, or one sounded like a man using pitch-bend. I can send you a couple that look okay that I found just now while researching player voice replacing... I don't know if they will fit Nusbie's voices any more than defaults though.

I will send them over messenger though because I don't want to recommend mods I have never played, not in my first mod thread!

Hmm I'll try this out, I remember the voices from this mod but it was some time ago. Ashal has redone the Framework in 1.50 so if I understand it will be easier to implement voices and animations. Hopefully use my mod and yours together which would automatically be added by the framework.  I don't think Ashal hasn't implemented the means to that yet in the Alpha release nor has it been completed in the description so hopefully it's easy to do for us.

*Edit*

Well it's almost the same setting it up for 1.50 apparently, that's fine though.  I'm still trying to figure everything out, I don't yet know how the custom non-registered voices and animations work. I don't want to bug Ashal but I think I figured something out and I'll test it out later.

Here's probably what you add to the script to register voices...

function FemaleClassic(int id)
    sslBaseVoice Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "Classic (Female)"
    Base.Gender = Female

Base.Mild = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67548, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
    Base.Medium = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67547, "SexLab.esm") as Sound
    Base.Hot = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67546, "SexLab.esm") as Sound

Base.AddTag("Female")
    Base.AddTag("Classic")
    Base.AddTag("Normal")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

Capture.jpg

It seems you have to add the form ids instead of the names though, I suppose it's for mod support for formIDs, just guessing.

MeMe, is there any way to make the sounds come more often ? i mean, the rest in between is too long. i would like to hear it nearly without any rest.

it is probably an sexlab issue, i guess. i already put the sliders to Minimum 4 seconds, but that didnt help.

and please if you can drop the loudness a bit, it doesnt fit to the other voices and surrounding sounds.

Hum... I tested in Breezehome with Nusbie voices only, so I never thought of this...

When I have time, I could look at the voice files in audacity and see how they look next to sexlab default voices?

I solved the problem by increasing the volume of nusbies voices by 10db. All good now.

Some of the voice types seem louder than the others. When I adjust the volume settings on Sexlab MCM nothing changes.. and I can still hear voices even if I set it all the way down to 0%.  strange.. =/

Other than that I enjoy any new voice additions to keep my Skyrim SL fresh. :) Thanks for sharing!

Some of the voice types seem louder than the others. When I adjust the volume settings on Sexlab MCM nothing changes.. and I can still hear voices even if I set it all the way down to 0%.  strange.. =/

Other than that I enjoy any new voice additions to keep my Skyrim SL fresh. :) Thanks for sharing!

After giving it more time, I found out that the voice volume can be adjusted by lowering your Skyrim's Audio "Effect" settings. Not sure if this is intended, or if it works different for some people.. But I know I don't notice much difference in volume whenever I'm adjusting it from Sexlab's MCM options. =/

Oh and, I came up with my own description of the voice types. Since sometimes when I'm assigning them to different NPCs. I forget which sound/type I'm looking for.

Elf Chick M - Mature
Elf Chick S - Submissive bitch
Elf Chick K - Silent / softie (few words)
Elf Chick JA - Slut (whiny loud)
Elf Chick J - Slut (inexperienced)
Elf Chick C - Young Sexy (motivator)
Elf Chick B - Quiet Mature

Eng Fem A - Young Excited
Eng Fem H - Mature Quiet
Eng Fem K - Young Moaner/Squealer
Eng Fem LB - Sexy Waifu
Eng Fem M - Young w/ accent cracked voice
Eng Fem Pinn - Rough Slut

Orc JA - Rough Mature
Orc J - Vicious talker
Orc B - Sensual femm'e

Demon 1 - Sensual seductress (echo-ish)
Demon 2 - Husky Devil

HumanJTGen - Sexy MILF

Human Female Eliz - Crazy girlfriend

Sexbot - Robogirl 

Pigmy - Can't tell if bird, pixie, goblin.. or something else. 

Hope it helps.  :blush:

Nusbie voice types.txt

Sorry for being slow... I have a demanding job and not much time for skyrim.

These volume requests... I think the reason some people are asking for louder sounds and some for quieter might be because of the many different volumes of these voices. Often it seems mild moans are very quiet and hot moans very loud.

I am looking at wavegain right now, because it's something that I can post as a simple batch file that makes volume between sounds more level and then quieter or louder as you like.

MeMe, is there any way to make the sounds come more often ? i mean, the rest in between is too long. i would like to hear it nearly without any rest.

it is probably an sexlab issue, i guess. i already put the sliders to Minimum 4 seconds, but that didnt help.

Actually yes... I edited my sexlab config script so that the slider can go below 4 seconds. I can send the compiled script to you if you like.

Oh and, I came up with my own description of the voice types. Since sometimes when I'm assigning them to different NPCs. I forget which sound/type I'm looking for.

Hum... Interesting. If people want to suggest new more descriptive names for any or all of these voices, and there are enough good suggestions, there could be an alternate ESP with the ingame names replaced. But I wouldn't want to do it in the normal file since this is Nusbie's work and not mine.

I can only say that all voices were too quite for me, probably because Im using a headset as output with a realtek chip onboard. I used wavegain for +10db for every file and that worked well. Was the first time I ever used wavegain and the frontend for windows didnt worked, had to use the shell.

For me the real concern is not being able to adjust the new voice types through the MCM Sexlab voice configuration. Like I said before, it is adjustable through Skyrim's main Audio settings at "Effects". 

Conflict comes up when I have SL voices volume up to lets say 90%, the original SL male voice types would be loud, but paired up will one of the new female voice types.. they won't match. The female voice with be noticeably lower than the male SL voice. Which what leads me to tweaking the Effects volume from Skyrim's main Audio settings just to match them.  =/

Sorry for being slow... I have a demanding job and not much time for skyrim.

These volume requests... I think the reason some people are asking for louder sounds and some for quieter might be because of the many different volumes of these voices. Often it seems mild moans are very quiet and hot moans very loud.

I am looking at wavegain right now, because it's something that I can post as a simple batch file that makes volume between sounds more level and then quieter or louder as you like.

Actually yes... I edited my sexlab config script so that the slider can go below 4 seconds. I can send the compiled script to you if you like.

Hum... Interesting. If people want to suggest new more descriptive names for any or all of these voices, and there are enough good suggestions, there could be an alternate ESP with the ingame names replaced. But I wouldn't want to do it in the normal file since this is Nusbie's work and not mine.

yes of course send those files, just attach them here so everybody can get them who wants them.

and i really say that sexlab is with your voices now much more entertaining than before. i kicked of the words i didnt like manually  and Play with the full wordl settings and enjoy it.

thanks so much, looking for the nonstop files !

mr