Hi everyone !

Thx for your update !

Still got one (main) problem : yesterday i downloaded your two main files and today i downloaded your new first main file. 

I started a new game with alternate start  , and followed your instructions on the first page , but the only message i got was something like "reset completed" but nothing like "new voices installed"

of course i use SkyUI ; SoS ; SLF

Have i done something wrong ? (Just in case I use NMM)

Howarde: oops! The message did change between versions, you saw the right one. I forgot to change my description...

madcyb: are you running this on an old save? Try one thing, start a new game or load a vanilla save like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19418/?

Then, once you stop seeing messages in the upper left screen, check your voices & sfx menu.

It seems, the upgrade from 1.39b to 1.5+ messed up for a lot of people... If this works for you, you will need to clean save to fix your old saves, as the file description explains.

No, you're all right, I reinstalled it and now it's not working for me either. I think I broke something while packaging??? :s

Thank you for putting up with my clumsiness around computers guys... I will do my best to have this up and running today.

I haven't updated anything yet, due to all the issues with SL 1.54 and the corresponding mods, but I just wanted to say 'your' mod is spot on.   The new dialogue and SFX are great, and thanks for the time and effort on your part.

Not sure if it's been asked yet or not, but are there any plans to do the same thing with male voices?

No, you're all right, I reinstalled it and now it's not working for me either. I think I broke something while packaging??? :s

Thank you for putting up with my clumsiness around computers guys... I will do my best to have this up and running today.

No need to apologise for anything, you are doing us all a huge favour by creating the mod =P. Just take your own time and fix it for yourself, the fact that it means we can use it aswell is a bonus =P

Thanks guys. I appeciate it... I just had no idea people would care this much, Nusbie's original mod barely got commented on at all!

So I think I copied a file backwards earlier, not just putting an old esp in the package but overwriting my own fixed one. oops.

This works for me, and if one of you can get it working too, I will put it in the main file.

in french ne pas confondre vitesse & précipitation :shy:

everything sounds better in french :wub:

edit: file removed