• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make it so certain races use certain voices? I.e. Orcs use the orcs voice. Also I seem to have found that Ralof some male npcs use the female voices, any fix for that?

target them with whatever key you have bound in sexlab to select characters/actors and choose which voice they use (as in, don't pick random)?  I do that with the npcs I'm actually going to be used with SL

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't seem to adjust ingame volume for this mod. Looked through a few pages, and it says the volume problem was fixed quite some time ago, but the women still scream like crazy even though I have their voice volume set to 1. It doesn't seem to affect the actual ingame volume at all whenever I try to adjust the voice settings in Sexlab. Using latest version of both this mod and Sexlab.

This. The only reason I don't, won't, and can't use this is the volume being totally broken (See: Loud as shit.)  Hoped for a long time someone would point out a way to solve it or update, but looks like there's never going to be such luck. :/

Recently did a complete overhaul of my Skyrim modding. Came across this again while picking up the vanilla voices mod. Did anyone ever figure out why the voices in this pack were not subject to the volume controls in the Sexlab MCM? Like I said all those years ago, I like the voices in this one, but they're loud as hell if they can't be controlled by the Sexlab MCM. Can anyone do anything so this great voice pack doesn't go the way of the dinosaurs?

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Can anyone teach me how to manually add the sound files into SexLab? I am using MO and I have found the sound folder, but replacing them with these voice files would not do the trick. There is just silence during animations.

You have to rename the wave files so they match that of SexLab.

An easier way is to install the mod, clean the voice entries in SexLab, wait until it's done, and disable the sets you don't want to use in the SexLab voice menu.

To answer my own question, I have converted the mod and it seems to work in SE. But it's needs more testing to be sure.

2 hours ago, Tops34 said:

You have to rename the wave files so they match that of SexLab.

An easier way is to install the mod, clean the voice entries in SexLab, wait until it's done, and disable the sets you don't want to use in the SexLab voice menu.

To answer my own question, I have converted the mod and it seems to work in SE. But it's needs more testing to be sure.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have done those things but they do not work which is why I felt I needed to manually install them. I have renamed the new files to the original sound file names but they still do not work :confused: In the voice registry, are they supposed to show Elf 1, Elf 2, Orc, like the folder names of Nusbie's voices upon extraction?

2 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have done those things but they do not work which is why I felt I needed to manually install them. I have renamed the new files to the original sound file names but they still do not work :confused: In the voice registry, are they supposed to show Elf 1, Elf 2, Orc, like the folder names of Nusbie's voices upon extraction?

First should be listed the voicesets from SexLab than that of Nusbie's Mod.

SL_Voices.jpg

16 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

First should be listed the voicesets from SexLab than that of Nusbie's Mod.

SL_Voices.jpg

Yeah, I do not have that at all. I have tried to play the game with Nusbie's deselected, then I reset voice registry, created a new save, and left. I then activated Nusbie's, I played that save, reset voice registry once again, but it still is not there. Does this have to do with the SexLab version? This is the directory setup for me currently.

image.thumb.png.f28d5d0c22ae247a4f3ea590f13c89b6.png

Yes, I have left MCM after resetting voice registry, and have downloaded both files. You have an extra subfolder? Maybe that could be the issue. With MO, I think that many of the problems arise due to wrong directory. Can you show me your directory? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Yes, I have left MCM after resetting voice registry, and have downloaded both files. You have an extra subfolder? Maybe that could be the issue. With MO, I think that many of the problems arise due to wrong directory. Can you show me your directory? Thanks.

That's my file structure in MO/Mods

Folder.JPG

4 hours ago, Tops34 said:

That's my file structure in MO/Mods

Folder.JPG

Oh my. Thank you so much! I realised I extracted the contents and made them into a single zip because I misinterpreted what it meant by "both files required". Finally, I can enjoy some good voices after a few days haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2014 at 12:04 AM, -alpha- said:

Yeah... about that...

I really like those moans (12 English Female M) but I just didn't like the whole "Jesus"  part.

To remedy I just copied the ones I really liked over the ones I didn't.

How do you copy words you like over the ones you dont? I cant seem to figure it out.

I did make a xEdit script back then to remove all words from those voice packs, but you can use it to remove anything you dont like.

This is a much better solution, because no entries without sound files will be played (which would result in silence).

Put this Delphi script into xEdit/Edit Scripts folder.

Usage:

1. Load the voice pack's ESM/ESP into xEdit.
  2. Select the voice pack's ESM/ESP.
  3. Right-click and click on "Apply Script".
  4. Select "Remove Sound Files" and click OK.
  5. Once a dialogue box pops up, write the substrings that a sound file must contain for it to be not deleted (separated by commas "substring1,substring2,substring3") and click OK.
  6. Save the edited ESM/ESP.

If the sound file contains at least one substring, the file will not be deleted. You can repeat the process for precise removal.

Remove Sound Files.pas

7 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Thanks Hawk but im i bit reluctant to install scripts that i dont know anything about. Iv heard that  there is a way to just copy words you like over the ones you dont so I rather have a description on how to do that. No offence.

You are reluctant to use a xEdit script (which by the way is text, not compiled byte code/native code), but is okay with using SKSE plugins? Oh boy...

Not to mention xEdit controls which entries the script is applied to. If you select just one plugin, only that plugin will be affected, while a SKSE plugin's DLL can literally delete your OS.

And finally, like mentioned, it's a text file. How about you just open it with a text editor and see for yourself what it does?

And yes, there is obviously a way to do it manually, but it's error prone and a very boring and repetitive task, as you need to repeat it over and over for each entry.

The whole point for writing this script was to automate the process for me. What would take hours, take less than a second.

If you just delete sound files (wav), the game will fail to play a sound when the entry tells it to play that deleted sound, remaining silent everytime it tries to play a deleted wav.

I'll never understand people, you literally give a solution for their problems and they will throw it back with ridiculous claims.