On 4/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, Hawk9969 said:

You are reluctant to use a xEdit script (which by the way is text, not compiled byte code/native code), but is okay with using SKSE plugins? Oh boy...

Not to mention xEdit controls which entries the script is applied to. If you select just one plugin, only that plugin will be affected, while a SKSE plugin's DLL can literally delete your OS.

And finally, like mentioned, it's a text file. How about you just open it with a text editor and see for yourself what it does?

And yes, there is obviously a way to do it manually, but it's error prone and a very boring and repetitive task, as you need to repeat it over and over for each entry.

The whole point for writing this script was to automate the process for me. What would take hours, take less than a second.

If you just delete sound files (wav), the game will fail to play a sound when the entry tells it to play that deleted sound, remaining silent everytime it tries to play a deleted wav.

I'll never understand people, you literally give a solution for their problems and they will throw it back with ridiculous claims.

Oh my. Im sorry that iv hurt your feelings man. It was not my intention. I did say no offence didnt I? If it is that obvious how to do it manually, wy dont you just tell me how?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Found out how to make this Voicepack work with the Voice Silder in SexLab.

In NusbiesVoices.esp the Sound Descriptors GNAM Category was set to "AudioCategorySFX "$Effects" [SNCT:000172A1]"

after i changed that to "SexLabAudioVoice "$SSL_VoiceVolume" [SNCT:01061429]" it worked like a charm. 

For the lazy folks im going to attach the esp with the changes.

EDIT: this is for Oldrim

NusbieVoices.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, llokii70 said:

Nevermind, got it...dl both files extract, combine, rearchive....

Someone sticky this or put in the installation instructions. After quite sometime trying to get this to work, did this and was up and going in 5 minutes.  Was actually very simple. 

When an animation starts does the mod randomly selecting a number of voice files available and just play them on repeat? Extra Voices only used 15 files, I assumed since mod comes with more it's capable of playing more but I'd thinking maybe it only sticks to 15 at a time but with a wider selection. That's certainly how it appears to me in play, is that right?

If so I think I'm going to prune the list a little. Is it safe to just delete files or will the mod still try to call them and then play silence?

Having a weird issue.  Just installed this (It's my first voice install).  It works on the player character, but I can't get it to work on NPCs.  No matter what I set, males keep the default male voice.  Haven't tried other female characters.  How do I get it to apply to NPCs?  I have gone into sexlab and manually selected the voice for NPCs but it still gives me the default male voice.  I must be missing something.  (And yes I know the voices don't exactly line up with men, but I want to do it anyway.  How do I do this?)

I play LE and use MO2 if it makes a difference.

• 2 months later...

ok I managed to get this ported to xbox1 but I am having trouble making it work.i have sexlab and I have the mcm sexlab controller but I don't see any voice options other then c timer and volume for voice and sfx.but all I get are the moans from standard sexlab.i tried restarting with a new game and sexlab installed fine (340 animations worth)but I'm not getting any voices(and ive tried multiple times).the description said it only needed sexlab so it should be working fine.anyone have any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, jeflon67 said:

How do i get thos uploaded to beth.net

you dont unless you got permit of the author which I doubt you get sexlab stuff shouldnt be posted on beth.net anyway as its against their rules
Should be obvious why the mods are not already ported and uploaded there.... its better not to bring attention to this kinda mods by uploading them on other sites and even less on the official site of a company that cares about their reputation.... why do you think you dont find loverslab stuff besides a few exceptions on popular mod sites?...

Do not upload mods or mods taking content from other mods unless you have permission from the creator. If you have permission to port a mod, this must be clearly linked to in the mod description, or uploaded as one of the mod images. Please credit the author(s), and link to their original mod profile.
Do not upload mods featuring nude or sexually explicit material.

So to be clear your lecturing me from a sexually explicit mod site for skyrim.because bethesda worries about their reputation when they made the moddable game in the first place which allows things like rape,s&m and bestiality.is that your point cuz im struggling with it

I

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Replaced words with moans for elf chick B, C and J.

Made no changes to rape words.

Tip: Use 3-5 seconds voice delay in sexlab for elf chick J // for B and C 10-20 seconds sounds good

Nusbie Voices.rar

Edited by Alexander3