Is there a way to tell which voice is being used?  I'm running with the Sofia follower mod, and in the sex scenes her voice suddenly changes to something like an old lady smoker with a UK English accent. I've tried the process of elimination, but can't seem to find it. Do i have to reset the voice registry each time i check/uncheck a voice?

Resetting the voice registry is only needed to install the mod. To tell what voice is being used and change it, point your cursor at the npc and press the Sexlab select key (default N... I think?) then go to Voices and SFX and you will see the follower's voice listed as an option.

Is there a way to tell which voice is being used?  I'm running with the Sofia follower mod, and in the sex scenes her voice suddenly changes to something like an old lady smoker with a UK English accent. I've tried the process of elimination, but can't seem to find it. Do i have to reset the voice registry each time i check/uncheck a voice?

Resetting the voice registry is only needed to install the mod. To tell what voice is being used and change it, point your cursor at the npc and press the Sexlab select key (default N... I think?) then go to Voices and SFX and you will see the follower's voice listed as an option.

Thank you ever so much. :)

Some other things that never got answered...

I have been useing your mod since it came out. Love it.

I have tried all the voices,but can't seem to pinpoint one. My follower uses it from time to time. She says " oh yea, come on baby, do me" Then at climax she screams "Yes, oh my god and continues screaming other stuff". Can you pinpoint which one is that?

When you hear it again, try the method above. Point cursor at follower, press N key, go to voices and sfx menu.

Does't seem to work 1.57 labs D: (or is it for 1.58+ only... D:) i have my reasons for using 1.57(not all mods i use use 1.58 yet)

spend about and hr or more runing thou everyone fix.. nothing is working for me.. D:

will try some different versions..

1.58b no go

1.57 no go

iam sad now...

Hmmm, mine worked on both those Sexlab versions. I actually came to ask about more reluctant sounding content.....which is there any mod directed more toward rape sounds? If I am defeated I dont want my PC telling them how great they are..... ;)

The original mod had one set of words for consensual, and a second set otherwise. Here they're all mixed together because SL doesn't support that... I really should request it though, it would make the mod better.

And Taco, I'm sorry I couldn't help! If it's a problem that only you are having, I might be able to tell something from a debug log, see here. But even that might not help.

Can you make this mod for Oblivion too ?

The link on the front page is dead, but I might have a copy of the original Oblivion mod on one of my old hard drives if you're lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't show which voice she is using, it just shows random.

The voices for this mode doesn't show up when I reset them I uninstalled everything and reinstalled them and it still doesn't work. it only works when I go back to version 1.39 are you going to update this mod anytime soon for the latest lab versions?

Ok nvm it worked after the sixth try of following your instructions. Though I don't know why I didn't work the other times..... weird.

The voices are too loud for me and I don't know how to make them quieter. I have my headphones so I don't have to worry about my neighbours (it's VERY loud) but it is really annoying. I lowered every single sound in game and I lowered the sound of Sexlab voices, but  they still scream like crazy...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

am i the onlyone who hears the terrible quality of the voices? the actors doing them are fine, but the files... you can hear the upper frequencies failing and it detracts from all of the voices, now i have to go through manually and see which ones have this problem. why would you include them in your mod if they werent HQ?

am i the onlyone who hears the terrible quality of the voices? the actors doing them are fine, but the files... you can hear the upper frequencies failing and it detracts from all of the voices, now i have to go through manually and see which ones have this problem. why would you include them in your mod if they werent HQ?

:dodgy:

Christ, man...if you'd read the very first line you'd know this is a port of an Oblivion mod. The quality is erratic because the voices themselves were ripped from other sources, and just in case you couldn't tell from the incredibly confusing title (sarcasm), Nusbie is the original author, not MeMe. Complaining here makes you look dumb.

Guest Devocracy

Those who aren't happy with the volume of some of the voice sets, they can be increased or decreased using audacity.  Female M, I believe its female m, I raised it by 6db to get it to play at the same volume as the default voice sets.  One or two voice sets were much louder, and I can decrease the volume using Audacity but haven't since I only use Female M. 

Actually, I should say I only used it.  With all due respect to Nusbie, I prefer Jackbite's mild voice set replacer but I heard it doesn't work with the latest sexlab, so I haven't tried to use it with the latest yet.

May try it soon though because I don't see why it shouldn't work.  I don't see anything different about how the voice files are set up in the latest sexlab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question regarding the various types of moans in this mod. There are basically 3 types of moans in each voice folder : mild, medium and hot (I think). During all the stages of a sexlab animation I can only hear one type i.e. only medium or mild ones. My question is how to I get different moans in every stage of the animation? For example, suppose an animation is of 3 stages, how do I get mild moans in stage 1, medium moans in stage 2 and hot moans in stage 3?

Any help would be nice :)

• 1 month later...

Sweet mod!

Quick question. I kind of want to get rid of some of the voice lines--in particular, the hurt sounds, mainly because whatever sound system Sexlab uses seems to play them randomly and as a result, they feel jarring to me if they're not played in sequence. Can I just remove them from the folders in question, or do I have to go in and edit the .esp?

• 1 month later...

I can't seem to adjust ingame volume for this mod. Looked through a few pages, and it says the volume problem was fixed quite some time ago, but the women still scream like crazy even though I have their voice volume set to 1. It doesn't seem to affect the actual ingame volume at all whenever I try to adjust the voice settings in Sexlab. Using latest version of both this mod and Sexlab.

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to adjust ingame volume for this mod. Looked through a few pages, and it says the volume problem was fixed quite some time ago, but the women still scream like crazy even though I have their voice volume set to 1. It doesn't seem to affect the actual ingame volume at all whenever I try to adjust the voice settings in Sexlab. Using latest version of both this mod and Sexlab.

This. The only reason I don't, won't, and can't use this is the volume being totally broken (See: Loud as shit.)  Hoped for a long time someone would point out a way to solve it or update, but looks like there's never going to be such luck. :/

• 1 month later...

I can confirm there is an issue with file, as either part will not download for me. After the 15 second timer runs out, it shows an error stating it cannot be saved since the source file is unreadable and to contact the system administrator or try again later. I was able to download another mod (Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1) after seeing this error, so it's not something just on my end either.

What I mean by after seeing this error, is that I did not receive the error with Radiant Prostitution at all, but only attempted it after seeing the error with these files.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...