Hum, but with the way this is set up, I think just deleting the sound files might end up with voices playing less often as it chooses files that aren't there... but, I could be wrong.

Oh, sorry for slow response, but here is the requested modified config so voice and sfx sliders go lower. 139b only.

No longer needed, v1.5+ has lower slider minimums.

I only wish I knew who and where Nusbie got his voices from

Those ... very specific names ("Elf Chick", "Pygmy", "Sexbot" &c.) rang some bells instantly, and after a download and cursory inspection I can merrily verify: These voices are from D-Dub's game BoneCraft (which in fact recycled some of the voices from their earlier BoneTown). :)

Great games (your mileage may vary, of course, but I quite like them), but even greater as repositories for sounds and audio files: As it happens, voice number 06, 'Elf Chick K' ('Kayla') is exactly the base from which I cobbled together the voice replacer I currently use myself (although she might get some support from 2013 Lara soon, now that I found the Tomb Raider audio folder online - all those moans and cries should not go unused, methinks). :D

Thanks for making those voices so easily usable! :D

Just checking....is there a work-around to getting these voices to work with SexLab 1.5? Or is that in the works? Great voices BTW.

Yeah its not working with 1.5.

If you really want to get it work I suppose you could do a replacer.. if not MeMe will prob release a fix/update soon.

MeMe look what i found. really a treasure of beautiful voices. listen to them first.

they are in devious devices. well i dont play with the mod itself, just tested it and puh, no. but the voices would be nice to have in your mod. i tried to place it inside the folder of human female M, deleting the original files there, but of course that didnt work. the voice fiiles must be prepared somehow to work with your mod. im sure, if you ask the modder of dd they wont stop you from using them. what do you think ?

attached full mod and 2 Sound examples.

DeviousDevices-v2.7.4.rar

moaning4LP.wav

orgasm3.wav

Sorry everyone!! I finally had time to update everything and tried following Ashal's instructions here --> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20558-sexlab-vanilla-voices/page-9?do=findComment&comment=753056

Skipping the optional removal of properties, it is a very sumple change... But the voices still don't show up when I reset the voice registry. I will need a little time to figure out what is wrong...