No success getting it to register.

Cleaned a existing save.

Made sure Sexlab 1.54 could re-install cleanly.

Saved.

Loaded and actived voices files 1,2 and patch in NMM.

Ran Boss

Ran FINS (just do it every time I run NMM)

Ran the game through SKSE.

Tried rebuilding voices.  No register.

Tried rebuild and clean of Sexlab.  no dice that time either.

Don't have any other sexlab audio mods installed.

Wait... Wait... Why is the old esp in the patch? How did this happen? I doublechecked everything I was doing :blink:

The esp I selected was 132 kb. Somehow, the old esp that is 134 kb is in there... I don't even know...

Okay.

I had to sit in the corner until my head stopped spinning.

Then, I reinstalled 7zip. I don't know what happened exactly, but my haunted computer has stopped eating my files. Yes, this was the problem all along. Maybe it's the reinstall, maybe it's because I named it something different for once, maybe the computer thought it was funnier this way.

This zip has the 132kb esp. You should be seeing the files I am seeing now.

These new voices are great, MeMe!   That's why it's so frustrating not being able to get them to work. Still no success here.  i'll have to try some other things tomorrow like disabling other voice mods I have.

I have other voice mods activated, just load it at the bottom of the load order. Also if you have a lot of mods with MCM and heavy scripting you may want to wait a while (a minute or two) before trying to load MeMe's mod through Sexlab. Otherwise, it may crash your game.

Redd (or anyone else who has problems now), could you post your papyrus log? I've seen a few different errors by now, and I may recognize what's going on from a log... Or, it could just be empty. But it can't hurt.

I've uploaded the repackaged 1.5 and taken off the warning message, because I think this is set up like Ashal intended voice mods to be. If so we will just have to stomp bugs the old fashioned way, all together.

hello Meme and all of you

So what do i do should i replace the NusbieVoices.esp in main file 1 whith the SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp after rename it NusbieVoices ?

Thx for the job i want  to sing Hallelujah to :)

No... NusbieVoices.esp and Sexlab Sound FX Replacer.esp are different files on the inside. Just redownload and follow the instructions like usual.

If that doesn't work... I am pretty sure the mod is working now, but there are other things that can go wrong. SexLab 1.5 is new after all. Also, if you post your debug log, I might be able to help.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

No... NusbieVoices.esp and Sexlab Sound FX Replacer.esp are different files on the inside. Just redownload and follow the instructions like usual.

If that doesn't work... I am pretty sure the mod is working now, but there are other things that can go wrong. SexLab 1.5 is new after all. Also, if you post your debug log, I might be able to help.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Isn't the variable bEnableLogging set to true (= 1) enough to get a working log file ?

Do we really need to set bEnableTrace and bLoadDebugInformation to true ?

my old save works like a charm, but my latest save have problem updating the voice list. but i figure out a way to fix it

probably it was because my latest savegame has the old nusbie esp loaded.

below is what i did

1. disable the nusbie on your favourite mod manager,

2. load the savegame, and reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

3. save the game again to new save file and close the game

4. activate the nubsbie again and load the game

5. reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

at least, that fixed my problem

thanks MeMe

going to try out this awesome mod now :heart:

Works great, I still think some of the voices are ridiculously loud, but worth it.  Thank you for doing the conversion to allow it to work with SL 1.5+ :)

Don't suppose there's any way that I can get then normalized on my end?  I have to turn the voice in SL down to 1% to keep it in line with the rest of the game.

my old save works like a charm, but my latest save have problem updating the voice list. but i figure out a way to fix it

probably it was because my latest savegame has the old nusbie esp loaded.

below is what i did

1. disable the nusbie on your favourite mod manager,

2. load the savegame, and reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

3. save the game again to new save file and close the game

4. activate the nubsbie again and load the game

5. reset voice setting on sexlab mcm

at least, that fixed my problem

thanks MeMe

going to try out this awesome mod now :heart:

thanks for your instructions, solved my problem, too.

and thanks meme ^^

Finally got this mod working.  It turns out I didn't have the latest versions of SKSE, FNIS, or Sexlab.  Once I got those installed & working I reinstalled the voices and they work perfectly now. :D  Nice work, MeMe!