• 4 weeks later...

Yes...

The chems are picked at random from the form list 'SexAssaultDrugsFL' XX009486

The easiest way would be to open the mod in the GECK, add the other mod as a master and just drag whatever chems you want into that form list.

You could also make a new plugin with SexAssault and the other mod as masters, and use a quest script something like:

Begin GameMode
  if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
    ListAddForm SexAssaultDrugsFL, SomeNewChem
  endif
End

The possibilities are endless once you start modding ;). See the scripting tutorial linked in sig if you need help getting set up.

I wanted to combined it with BEL The Breast expansion mod for NV that features its own chems that increase production and growth and are addicting i think those will work with drugging.

• 10 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 12:45 PM, Alex the Angel said:

Hello! I seem to be having an issue with this mod. When I first installed it, it was working fine. Now, it seems to be crashing on startup, and I can't figure out why.

Here's my load order. Can anyone help me out? 

1591826e97364254188d814d8fa82279[1].png

Move your cursor / pointer down to where the text is red...

Then look at the box below where it shows masters and such.

Then you will see what is causing it to be RED and then you can make the changes needed.

you can do this with FOMM for all load issues. (Current and future versions ... Pride added that I believe)

It isn't LOOT or running FNVedit (which should show missing masters and such) but with a bit of time and patience it can show you errors and such. Just move the files around until those RED items have been resolved and you should be able to start right up.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:58 AM, dborg2 said:

You can see in your picture that it's RED. I haven't used FOMM in ages, but I think it means it's missing a master-file.  (Probably SexoutCommonResources)

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, RitualClarity said:

Move your cursor / pointer down to where the text is red...

Then look at the box below where it shows masters and such.

Then you will see what is causing it to be RED and then you can make the changes needed.

you can do this with FOMM for all load issues. (Current and future versions ... Pride added that I believe)

It isn't LOOT or running FNVedit (which should show missing masters and such) but with a bit of time and patience it can show you errors and such. Just move the files around until those RED items have been resolved and you should be able to start right up.

Thanks for that! Turns out it is indeed a SCR issue, though I'm not sure how. I've spent a few hours going through the instructions  and making sure I installed it correctly, but I guess I'll have to go through it again. >.<

10 minutes ago, Alex the Angel said:

Thanks for that! Turns out it is indeed a SCR issue, though I'm not sure how. I've spent a few hours going through the instructions  and making sure I installed it correctly, but I guess I'll have to go through it again. >.<

The trick I told you about could be used for almost any issue related to missing mods. Note... almost any issue. Good first step. If you ever get more confortable with FNVedit or any of the xxxedits you can use those to determine if you are missing or have a mod out of order. Just run it with all the mods you want to use clicked on and wait utnil it either tells you it loaded or gives you an error message.

9 hours ago, Alex the Angel said:

In your case, you might have followed the instructions correctly, but the Downloadpage from SexoutCommonResources also has some items that need to be downloaded. In your picture above I can see that you are missing SexoutCommonResources.esm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

Ok so it seems my player is invisible when i have clothes equipped? but if I use like the restraints stuff and or they are naked the models show up? tf?

Can you post your load order (or install order) please? I might be able to pinpoint what you are missing.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Can you post your load order (or install order) please? I might be able to pinpoint what you are missing.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
cortexscrambler.esm
SlaveJail Reloaded.esm
STUN.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Plugin1Mine.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
QBackPackNV.esp
Slave.esp
TG Blackwidow type3.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
Bodybags.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Rich Traders - 10x.esp
7DanceFnV.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - Cortexscrambler.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - HumanTrafficking.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - Quests.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
TG Mikasa armor.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Smalltalk.esp
DeathScythe.esp
EMP Weaponsv3.esp
Laser Snipere Rifle.esp
PowerArmorSize.esp
SAKO TRG M10.esp
SlaveJail v2.esp
Tranquilizer Rifle (Slaver).esp
munnibhaiT6Outfits.esp
MyAngelicVeronica.esp
The Groovatron NV.esp
T6M Ranger Combat Armor.esp
STUN.esp
Goodsprings Safehouse - Specific Container Names.esp
PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp
HW-Powerfist-6EASY.esp
HW-Powerfist-6UPD.esp
HW-Powerfist-7EASY.esp
HW-Powerfist-7UPD.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
Shishkebab Colors.esp
HumanTraffickingPS.esp
LFox Magic Fingers Perk Level 24.esp
LFox Magic Fingers Perk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
AI_Revolver.esp

6 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

You are likely missing a requirement for those clothing (body)  Missing mesh and textures. Focus on the body and clothing mods.  The nude body is provided to you by Sexout (male as well if you selected it) so that is the reason (likely ) it is showing up when nude or bondage.

tfw i think i did all the SCR Resources correctly but im not for sure, and yeah most of the clothing and stuff is from nexus that im using, i did the bnb skeleton think too and idk if its actually working or not tho, and some of  clothing from the sexout store is no texture, as well as one vendor not having anything besides one thing on the table, and you know everytime i try to make sure i did it right by redoing it my computers telling me its got the same of some file and i dont have a choice but to replace it or skip the file

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

NEW LOAD ORDER
Some animations work some don't for me idk whats up it's my character model having intercourse with a male model apparently 

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Lings.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
cortexscrambler.esm
SlaveJail Reloaded.esm
STUN.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
TulipCassidy.esm
Sinful Fantasies.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Plugin1Mine.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
QBackPackNV.esp
Slave.esp
TG Blackwidow type3.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
Bodybags.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Rich Traders - 10x.esp
7DanceFnV.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - Cortexscrambler.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - HumanTrafficking.esp
SlaveJail Reloaded - Quests.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
TG Mikasa armor.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
Smalltalk.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
DeathScythe.esp
EMP Weaponsv3.esp
Laser Snipere Rifle.esp
PowerArmorSize.esp
SAKO TRG M10.esp
SlaveJail v2.esp
Tranquilizer Rifle (Slaver).esp
munnibhaiT6Outfits.esp
T6M Ranger Combat Armor.esp
STUN.esp
Goodsprings Safehouse - Specific Container Names.esp
PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp
HW-Powerfist-6EASY.esp
HW-Powerfist-6UPD.esp
HW-Powerfist-7EASY.esp
HW-Powerfist-7UPD.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
Shishkebab Colors.esp
HumanTraffickingPS.esp
LFox Magic Fingers Perk Level 24.esp
LFox Magic Fingers Perk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
AI_Revolver.esp
MyAngelicVeronica.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
Lings-PlayableRaces.esp
WeightlessJunk.esp
The Groovatron NV.esp
Mannequin Rce.esp
Mannequin Race NPC Overhaul.esp

Total active plugins: 77
Total plugins: 83

44 minutes ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

NEW LOAD ORDER
Some animations work some don't for me idk whats up it's my character model having intercourse with a male model apparently 

I installed a couple of player home mods in my heavily modded game. Toggled archive invalidation for everything and still had missing meshes, no textures. Played the game some without making any more changes and went back to check on those mods and they were working fine. Also, are you using loot to sort your plugins? X-edit will help to patch some things as well.

13 hours ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

tfw i think i did all the SCR Resources correctly but im not for sure, and yeah most of the clothing and stuff is from nexus that im using, i did the bnb skeleton think too and idk if its actually working or not tho, and some of  clothing from the sexout store is no texture, as well as one vendor not having anything besides one thing on the table, and you know everytime i try to make sure i did it right by redoing it my computers telling me its got the same of some file and i dont have a choice but to replace it or skip the file

IN my spoiler there is a guide to get your SCR Resource folder setup. Follow that correctly and you will have all the available clothing etc needed. YOu don't need a different skeleton or even bodies if you use the ones provided to you by Sexout. If you are having problems remove the others ones and reinstall Sexout (to get the animations again as well) and select the male option and leave it at that. Cover the SCR resources folder creation and you should be good. ... Note there is one set of outfits (dresses) that aren't available anymore on the net. It is floating around here somewhere.  other than those you will be much closer to getting your game working.

This is about all the suggestions I can give. hope that helps.

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

IN my spoiler there is a guide to get your SCR Resource folder setup. Follow that correctly and you will have all the available clothing etc needed. YOu don't need a different skeleton or even bodies if you use the ones provided to you by Sexout. If you are having problems remove the others ones and reinstall Sexout (to get the animations again as well) and select the male option and leave it at that. Cover the SCR resources folder creation and you should be good. ... Note there is one set of outfits (dresses) that aren't available anymore on the net. It is floating around here somewhere.  other than those you will be much closer to getting your game working.

This is about all the suggestions I can give. hope that helps.

Okay Ill have to redo my files again, i suppose FOMM can uninstall my sexout without me having to go through to files ill try again and see what happens

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I installed a couple of player home mods in my heavily modded game. Toggled archive invalidation for everything and still had missing meshes, no textures. Played the game some without making any more changes and went back to check on those mods and they were working fine. Also, are you using loot to sort your plugins? X-edit will help to patch some things as well.

no, but i could, thanks Ill test that out and see what happens, also I can try to move my stuff, ill just take the hotel in novac, and see if that fixes it

38 minutes ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

Okay Ill have to redo my files again, i suppose FOMM can uninstall my sexout without me having to go through to files ill try again and see what happens

It should be able to uninstall your files. Double check your game files to be sure it is clean and nothing is left over just in case.