Guest Jenova23

Would anyone be willing to help me tweak this mod, so that monsters only go after my female followers? Please, it's a vital edition for my play-through, and I need creature support. I was wondering if it would be as simple as maybe tweaking a few scripts, but I don't know anything about scripting.

Would anyone be willing to help me tweak this mod, so that monsters only go after my female followers? Please, it's a vital edition for my play-through, and I need creature support. I was wondering if it would be as simple as maybe tweaking a few scripts, but I don't know anything about scripting.

I second this request! :blush: I'm in the exact same boat. I spent practically an entire day going through the code to see if I could figure out if there was a quick & dirty edit I could do, but there are so many different stages and checks that I couldn't figure out where to make the change(s). If only creatures checked the gay setting and counted as male for it, it would be perfect!

Guest Jenova23

I second this request! :blush: I'm in the exact same boat. I spent practically an entire day going through the code to see if I could figure out if there was a quick & dirty edit I could do, but there are so many different stages and checks that I couldn't figure out where to make the change(s). If only creatures checked the gay setting and counted as male for it, it would be perfect!

I'm not sure if this works, but have you tried adding all the npc and creatures you don't want into "SexoutBannedActorsWithPlayer" formlist? I have tested it so far, but I'm unsure if doing that disables creature animations for my followers, since I have only seen bloatfly's rape my followers. It also makes your player lose his outfit if rape is successful, but you don't have to worry about getting raped.

New Stable in OP - November 29 / 2015

- Refactored combat sex to be event powered, should be more reliable/efficient.

I think maybe the combat script was sometimes failing inexplicably- maybe because it was huge and pushing the engine to the limit.

With NVSE 5 events, I managed to massively simplify it, and split it up into 3 small scripts. It should perform better, and will open up a lot of extra options down the line. Try this beta:

Requires Sexout '96+.

A bit overdue, forgot I hadn't promoted it to OP yet.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying this out, and find that stalkers only attack my companion when I have one. Even if I turn companions off in the Stalkers settings they still go only after her.

Is it happening when you're sleeping or waiting or is it happening at all times?

The stalker settings always were a bit frustrating and I had that issue but I'm trying to remember how I stopped it.

I'll check my settings a bit later...

I'm trying this out, and find that stalkers only attack my companion when I have one. Even if I turn companions off in the Stalkers settings they still go only after her.

Are you using the clothing evaluation mod by any chance? I once had this problem myself but realized it was because my companions were all dressed in normal clothes while I was in armor. Thus, the stalkers went after them repeatedly as easier targets. If you are using clothingeval you can messing with your outfit to fix it.  However, this hapened with an older version and I don't know if Assault still uses any data from clothingeval anymore. Just a thought.

This mod not working right. I not getting fuck by anyone.

I have SexoOut 96 and try also 97beta and... I haved raped many times in combat...  :P Raider, Powder; Gecko; centaur and many others  :dodgy:  :D

but I have also installed Unethical Deees...  :shy:

very good mod and job, thanks  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes...

The chems are picked at random from the form list 'SexAssaultDrugsFL' XX009486

The easiest way would be to open the mod in the GECK, add the other mod as a master and just drag whatever chems you want into that form list.

You could also make a new plugin with SexAssault and the other mod as masters, and use a quest script something like:

Begin GameMode
  if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
    ListAddForm SexAssaultDrugsFL, SomeNewChem
  endif
End

The possibilities are endless once you start modding ;). See the scripting tutorial linked in sig if you need help getting set up.

Yes...

The chems are picked at random from the form list 'SexAssaultDrugsFL' XX009486

The easiest way would be to open the mod in the GECK, add the other mod as a master and just drag whatever chems you want into that form list.

You could also make a new plugin with SexAssault and the other mod as masters, and use a quest script something like:

Begin GameMode
  if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
    ListAddForm SexAssaultDrugsFL, SomeNewChem
  endif
End

The possibilities are endless once you start modding ;). See the scripting tutorial linked in sig if you need help getting set up.

i'd do the second option.. until the testing is done and you are 100% happy then you should be able to merge it with your other chem mod etc and be fine. :) You'd always have the original and your testing to work with if something happened wrong. (Or as I understand the process :P)

• 2 weeks later...