Dear all,

combat sex can be only happened every 5 min per enemy?

Is it possible to make it like sexout-brutal raper? Can be triggered unlimitedly? 

To adjust the refactory period, open the plugin in the GECK and just edit the duration of the Actor Effect 'SexAssaultCooldownSpell'.

It is set to 600 seconds, including the sex duration.

And the other one should stay at 60?

In theory their package might do that already.. but I don't think it works.

I think you could use an OnActivate event to detect when the player goes through a door, and if the stalker saw, leave a few seconds delay based on distance then teleport them inside...

I have no way to edit NVSE scripts. :<

If you have NVSE, you can edit scripts that need NVSE. And if the GECK is crashing when a plugin is loaded, that is an issue on your end. Otherwise it would be difficult for the mod author to have made it in the first place.

I don't know why, but the new assult's combat rape only starts when player's HP drop down to 10% or lower, even I set the chance to 100% and base defence rate to 20...

can it be change?

I was unable to find out why, even I change defence rate to be sub-zero/minus zero, still assult only starts rape when health was below 10%...

Might be Project Nevada or cheat terminal'sadd max health doing something that was making assult not detecting the true health......

I just installed this mod and started a new game.  I put the settings pretty low (5% stalkers, 10% combat).  Sunnys dog was my first stalker and raped me pretty early and got me pregnant straight away.  Not a problem really, but a bit unexpected.

However, after the 6 hours elapsed he turned aggressive.  Since he attacks me, Sunny does too.  If I fight back, the whole town attacks me.

I did a google search, and there was one person mentioning that they get attacked by "friendly" dogs from multiple  factions on different characters.  So I'm not sure if the issue is with the mod or just a general NV bug, but there was only one person I could find reporting this issue.

Thankfully I was only lvl 2 and at the Ringo quest, but it's actually my first time playing NV so it's a bit annoying to have to start again.  I'd love to keep the mod, but I'll have to drop it for now.

EDIT Is Mini-14 part of this mod?  Sunny gives me a Mini-14 if this mod is on, otherwise she gives me Varmint Rifle.  Likewise, I get an OTs-33 instead of H&K USP at the start with this mod enabled.  Do the replacements have some special functionality?  Seems a bit beyond the scope of the mod to add weapon replacements if they don't have specific functions.  Never mind that, it was CWRebalance.

BTW, is Assult support DLC's enemy? I like to hump YaoQuai but them don't seem to want to hump me.....At least in Zion thats the case.

Version Assult 10-10-2015(DDMMYYYY).

PS: I think I might just found the problem. It might be the defence rate now actaully using -100 as zero instasd of 0 as zero and lower then that should means less then 0..... so now any defence rate set to over zero might just makes player have more defence point than actaul health to cause combat rape unable to run normally.....

Assault supports anything sexout supports. Sadly no one has created any Yao Guai animations, although if you enable the sexout MCM option 'use placeholder animations' they will work.

---

Promoted the beta to release.

- Now uses the sexout '95 scanner for major performance benefits without losing anything.

Assault supports anything sexout supports. Sadly no one has created any Yao Guai animations, although if you enable the sexout MCM option 'use placeholder animations' they will work.

---

Promoted the beta to release.

- Now uses the sexout '95 scanner for major performance benefits without losing anything.

I don't know about animations, but can we port bear's animations form sexlab (skyrim) to FNV?

I think their animtion skeleton are pretty much the same one. I saw a mod on nexus that change YaoGuai's skin into something looks like skyrim's bearsAnd their body actaully changed by size, not just recolor or patch some fur looks on, but completely fatter and bigger.

I'm guessing that they are somehow compaitable or something.

You can find it under "Healthier Yao Guai" Mod's "Real bears".

• 1 month later...

From 'new' loverslab:

New beta

I think maybe the combat script was sometimes failing inexplicably- maybe because it was huge and pushing the engine to the limit.

With NVSE 5 events, I managed to massively simplify it, and split it up into 3 small scripts. It should perform better, and will open up a lot of extra options down the line. Try this beta:

Requires Sexout '96.

SexoutSexAssault-November-29-2015.7z

Odessa is it possible to make Sex Assault differentiate genders for creatures and let you have an option to turn on and off which genders they would assault? It would be much appreciated.

SCr populates Sexouts Female creatures list with female offspring from pregnancy, you could reference that.

Odessa is it possible to make Sex Assault differentiate genders for creatures and let you have an option to turn on and off which genders they would assault? It would be much appreciated.

SCr populates Sexouts Female creatures list with female offspring from pregnancy, you could reference that.

I have no idea what you're talking about, or how to do it.

Sorry that was meant to be directed to Odessa the mod author :)

Sorry that was meant to be directed to Odessa the mod author :)

That might indeed be a nice feature.