Only caps, chems and misc items can be stolen, and they will be in the inventory of the thief. You can drop equipped items though, and due to engine issues sometimes they fall through the floor- I think this is probably what happened :(. Actors may also pick up dropped items, but they will be in their inventory as normal.

Workaround: Either disable item drop in MCM, or use TFC to look under the floor for your item, if you can find it, open console, click on it and type "MoveTo Player".

so i have all requirements, no mods are having compatibility issues (that i know of) but whenever the centaur animation starts playing its not quite playing right...like say the character is ''a'' and the centaur is ''b'' the animation is supposed to play with the following positioning ab but its playing the other way around ba what the characters are doing seems to be working fine its just theyre actual positioning that is off...any tips on how to fix this?

New version in OP

- Updated to take advantage of Sexout '93 (Better anim choices, creature support..)

- Fixed a bug in stalkers when checking heading angles.

Requires Sexout '93 stable, or later.

• 4 weeks later...

So I have an issue where stalkers have stopped working randomly, I'm unsure what prompted it as no mod changes occurred. If I go back to like an older save, no trouble, but on my current one there's nothing going on, you can see in the debug its scanning and doing the check action but nothing after:

EnTjdYD.jpg

Are the karma and faction prevention checks supposed to apply to stalkers as well as combat sex? Because I have consistently been stalked by NPCs who are presumably high-karma (i.e. Cass), as well as NPCs in friendly/allied factions (i.e. NCR soldiers).

If not, it'd be nice if they did, or if there was a separate, similar section in the stalker MCM submenu for these checks.

@duckbills: Karma check applies to stalkers, blocking if 'GetAV karma >= 500'. Not sure exactly what 500 karma means for NPCs- you could test via console to find out (Jallil added this). Cass actually has neutral karma in the vanilla game, and I think most NPCs do (jsawyer mod changes this).

if faction relations are toggled, stalkers shouldn't target allies or friends. (whatever that means ;)). Reputation is not checked, at least directly.

@Delaine: Looks like one of these conditions is blocking the available victims:

if rStalker.GetDetected rActor || ( rActor.IsSneaking == False && GetRandomPercent < 10 )

if eval !(SexAssault.iGay) && rStalker.GetIsSex Male && rActor.GetIsSex Male
                    continue
                elseif eval !(SexAssault.iLesbian) && rStalker.GetIsSex Female && rActor.GetIsSex Female
                    continue
                elseif eval !(SexAssault.iStraight) && rStalker.GetIsSex Female != rActor.GetIsSex Female
                    continue
                elseif SexAssault.iRelation && rActor.GetFactionRelation rActor > 1
                    continue
                elseif rActor.IsSpellTarget SexASloppySecondsCooldown ;SexAssaultMultiRapeCooldownSpell
                    continue
                elseif rActor.IsInCombat
                    continue
                elseif eval (call fnSexoutActorInUse rActor)
                    continue
                endif

; if it gets here, the target is valid.
  • 5 weeks later...

It was never acceptable for me what here (in SexoutSA setting) is equal chance for "male stalks and rapes woman" and for "woman stalks and rapes man" scenaries (name me male chauvinist pig hence :P ) so i tweaked SA in a way how "Straight"\"Gay"\"Lesbian" mcm-toggles affect.

SexoutSexAssault(f823-1).rar

In this tweak "gay" changed for "enable male victims", "lesbian" - for "enable female rapers" and "stright" - for "realistic probabilities" (if last is ON, each of first two, if enabled, has chance lowered in 5 times against native SA-calculated; so chance for situation "woman stalks and rapes man" would be lowered in 25 times). Combat events are not affected by "realistic probabilities" yet. When i think about "sleep\wait" and combat events, it seems also as lessen chances for male victims in combat and female aggressors for sleep-rapes; can't imagine combat "F on M" situation though (we have  UnethicalDeeds where males can submit to anybody).

Also some "civilized" cells are added to SexoutListRestrictedCell:  Gomorrah main floor, all TOPS and UL interiors, both BOS bunker levels, Hoover Dam interiors and dummy cell  Strip (so all three Strip parts are raper-free now). I tweaked it for myself and now is "fine by me"©Boone (possibly restricted cells feature should be bound with "realistic probabilities" toggle too?).
Please DO NOT bother  Odessa  if you found something wrong with my tweak!!

@RaverLord Nito: it seems SA checks companions via getPlayerTeammate function, so - if your companion mod adds them such way, all should be ok.

EDIT:  SexoutSexAssault(f901).rar   +sleep\wait module tweaked the same way;  corresponding mouseover tips for mcm-menu are corrected. Also added pc-distance(~10k) check for teammate-as-victim decision (in SexAssaultRRQuestScript) - easy solution if follower "is not near" (waits, stuck or busy somewhere; i had weird situations when nearby npc suddenly started to run somewhere far - and debug said he stalks Veronica - waiting in some interior at the other edge of worldmap!).

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Good news, fixed it, turns out SexoutBreeder was screwing it up.

Guys, I need help. I installed the mod, it shows up in the MCM menu, HOWEVER. Nothing happens, I am not raped, stalked or anything, I can concede, but I am never overpowered.

Also, I can not change the options at ALL.

I click them, doesn't change from ON to OFF, or vice versa. When I click on a percentage, I can change it, like, adjust the slider, but once I click 'Accept' it does nothing, no changes.

Load Order

1 - Honest Hearts

2 - Caravan Pack

3 - FalloutNV

4 - ClassicPack

5 - DeadMoney

6 - TribalPack

7 - MercenaryPack

8 - OldWorldBlues

9 - LonesomeRoad

10 - GunRunnersAresnal

11 - SexoutCommonResources

12 - Sexout

13 - SexoutPregancyV3

14 - SexoutOffSpring

15 - SexoutSlavery

16 - SexoutWorkingGirl

17 - Fertile Breeder

18 - SexoutTryout

19 - FBCaptured

20 - Sexout Spunk

21 - UnlimtedCompanions

22 - UnlimtedCompanions SCRIPT FIX

23 - SexoutPosNew

24 - SexoutAmra

25 - SexoutSex

26 - SexoutSexkey

27 - SexoutLust any HUD

28 - Nouk's Hairs

29 - Sexout SexAssault

30 - SexoutBreeder

31 - The Mod Configuration Menu

32 - SmallerTalk

File Manger

NVSE Extender

SexoutNG Bodies

SexoutNG Core

SexoutNG Data

The Mod Configuration Menu

Well, I've a short question and I didn't see anyone speaking about it in the last pages I've checked, but I strongly have the feeling that stalkers are ONLY aiming my companion Veronica. Combat rapes happen for us both (they trigger for gods know the reasons, as I didn't see any setting about them, but they happen !), but stalkers only rape her, splendidly ignoring me.

Am I the only one who experienced that ? Is there something specific to do ? Oh, and I tried to change the setting about the companions being stalked or not. Well... She is less often raped. That's all. Almost as if she was taking MY stalkers for herself. When companions enabled, double amount of stalkers (hers + mines).

That's my feeling until now. -.-

Try using Unethical Deeds and submitting when attacked, you can set how many times

you get raped in the MCM and NPCs won't attack you in between sex acts. It's the best

way to get gang-banged after combat.

Dear all,

combat sex can be only happened every 5 min per enemy?

Is it possible to make it like sexout-brutal raper? Can be triggered unlimitedly? 

Can this be installed using mod organizer? I don't really know how to install this

Yes it can!

It's simply an .esp file. So use something .like 7zip to make it into an archive. Then MO will be able to load it just fine.

(for the record, I have about a minute of panic anytime i try to load a file like that, as I think I accidentally placed it in the wrong folder and now have no clue where it is :s ) Just remember, MO only likes to load archives.

Can this be installed using mod organizer? I don't really know how to install this

Yes it can!

It's simply an .esp file. So use something .like 7zip to make it into an archive. Then MO will be able to load it just fine.

(for the record, I have about a minute of panic anytime i try to load a file like that, as I think I accidentally placed it in the wrong folder and now have no clue where it is :s ) Just remember, MO only likes to load archives.

You can also just create a folder in MO's mods folder, (with appropriate name), and dump it in there. (But yes using the load button it only really likes archives).

Dear all,

combat sex can be only happened every 5 min per enemy?

Is it possible to make it like sexout-brutal raper? Can be triggered unlimitedly? 

To adjust the refactory period, open the plugin in the GECK and just edit the duration of the Actor Effect 'SexAssaultCooldownSpell'.

It is set to 600 seconds, including the sex duration.