8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

It should be able to uninstall your files. Double check your game files to be sure it is clean and nothing is left over just in case.

can like someone send me the full file with everything downloaded in it i feel the computer making me delete repeated files is fucking up the system or has someone already uploaded it somewhere, like the finished file

1 hour ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

can like someone send me the full file with everything downloaded in it i feel the computer making me delete repeated files is fucking up the system or has someone already uploaded it somewhere, like the finished file

Nobody has it uploaded anywhere else as it contains Nexus assets that we don't have permission to do so with. However, If I remember correctly there is a torrent for the loverslab content on the SCR main page. It should have anything that you find on LL on that torrent.  Also, the file is HUGE, FRICKING HUGE when created.

A nuke and reinstall .. test the game to be sure it works well without any mods.. then start with simple setup. Sexout and its requirements (NvSE, NvSE, NX extender)  and one mod like Sexkey or something like that to be sure that part works. you will have the bodies, and scripts needed to work a basic sexout call. Then start on SCR Resources following my tutorial... then add an SCR mod and test.. (Sexout Store would work well) Once that is working then start adding mods (after you backup)  Shouldn't be having this much troubles.

5 hours ago, Dragons Unleashed said:

i gotta know what belongs to just fallout nv tho so i dont delete any necessary files, but i do have that backup file still tho so

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

What I have. I don't have mods installed. I do however have the script extender and FNVedit installed. It is safe to delete the loose folders and files in the Data folder keep the esm, BSA, Nam files. Then delete everything but FalloutNVlauncher, FalloutNV (both files) and Data on your main folder. Then verify cache that should remove all the loose crap you don't need.

I strongly suggest at this point to create a focused thread for support you need. I don't feel it is right for me to continue discuss items outside of Sexassult and your issues with getting your game running here. 

If you create one post a link here for me to see and check. (as well as any others that might want to help)

45 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

What I have. I don't have mods installed. I do however have the script extender and FNVedit installed. It is safe to delete the loose folders and files in the Data folder keep the esm, BSA, Nam files. Then delete everything but FalloutNVlauncher, FalloutNV (both files) and Data on your main folder. Then verify cache that should remove all the loose crap you don't need.

I strongly suggest at this point to create a focused thread for support you need. I don't feel it is right for me to continue discuss items outside of Sexassult and your issues with getting your game running here. 

If you create one post a link here for me to see and check. (as well as any others that might want to help)

ok well now i have to separate all the nexus mods apart from the LL files

47 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

great now it won't uninstall some of the mods, it says 
"A problem occurred during uninstall:
The given key was not present in the dictionary
The mod was not uninstalled."

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Nobody has it uploaded anywhere else as it contains Nexus assets that we don't have permission to do so with. However, If I remember correctly there is a torrent for the loverslab content on the SCR main page. It should have anything that you find on LL on that torrent.  Also, the file is HUGE, FRICKING HUGE when created.

A nuke and reinstall .. test the game to be sure it works well without any mods.. then start with simple setup. Sexout and its requirements (NvSE, NvSE, NX extender)  and one mod like Sexkey or something like that to be sure that part works. you will have the bodies, and scripts needed to work a basic sexout call. Then start on SCR Resources following my tutorial... then add an SCR mod and test.. (Sexout Store would work well) Once that is working then start adding mods (after you backup)  Shouldn't be having this much troubles.

also thx im working on it now i fixed the issue and sorry im not very bright :PP

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

heres the link, i also tagged you

Having fun with this mod... And not sure if there is any upkeep on the mod anymore either.

It's working, BUT....

When I have Rual or Arcade as companions...

1) They are male and Male on Male is turned "OFF"

2) They still get assaulted, even when I set no to "companions taking a hit for the team"

3) As soon as Rex, Rual, or Arcade joins as a companion they no longer takes advantage of me.

I am guessing no one travels with male companions to find out that it doesn't work entirely as intended?

*when traveling with females, disabling companions taking a hit works as intended*

Also, through Sexout NG, I disabled Blow Jobs "Oral Frequency set to 0%", anyone raping my mouth will wind up with it bit slap off. And this mod tries to enforce Blowjobs once in a great while. Out of 239 times of being raped 2 times were Oral. (How I handle it with a smile: Open console click on rapist, type kill, press enter) I am ok with the 69 position, but that isn't an option for FNV apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, bury02128 said:

So old version of this mod ( Brutal rapes ) allowed  for events between NPCs,  That version is not working anymore with new Secxout nor MCM. I wonder if some one tried or wants to add this functionality to newest version.

Yes, that version isn't working anymore with the current Sexouts.

People have talked about adding the functionality to the mod... but failed to do so. At least not publicly

People have "wanted to" but didn't  Not much real interest at least not enough for someone to do so.

Odessa has removed it as she was the one maintaining it with the original authors absence (of Brutal Rapes) She didn't feel comfortable with that content but If I remember correctly there were some discussion on how to re-implement it in personal versions (or public I can't remember)  Try checking back into some of the older threads (a couple of years old) to find it. If you want.

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 4:47 AM, Shenshi said:

does anyone know the loadorder for fallout vagus 

Nobody can answer that question (as it is posted that is) as there are too many variables for mods in Fallout New Vegas.

You can, however, use LOOT and sort the mods you have. That should get you very close to the best load order. Then if you have problems or questions, post the load order on the appropriate thread (the mod in question thread, tech support etc) and ask if there is any advice for changing things.

Load orders aren't that complex at least not as complex as people seem to make it. All it is there to do is make sure a selected file (script, mesh, texture, item etc) is loaded into the game over the game, and other mods. That is it. The one loaded last (lower in the load order) wins. Once an item is below the others it wins... It is the reason some authors state load last. (lazy quick way to make sure their mod works pretty much no matter what) The only thing that needs to be "last" is any specific patches or overwrites you desire to have in the game. Merged patches, etc etc.

If it is about general load order.. post in a tech support section if it is about Sex Assault... then load it sometime after the esms... with your other sexout mods. After the core mods... which should automatically happen since this is an esp and the core mods are an esm. (ESMs always to above all ESPs. )

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, expertgamer said:

I made a quick feature added here.

Allows Player Check. Now you can enable if you want the Player to get stalked only. Nothing yet for Combat.

Gives you a Notification if your companion is being stalked.

What do you think?

SexoutSexAssault.7z

This sounds great!

Unfortunately I currently don't have a working Fallout NV installation, am busy making outfits for FalloutNV and also playing different games, but it's great to see this mod polished up a bit.

I hope you don't mind me asking a feature request, but my character gets enough booty as it is. I'd like my companions to get more action. Can you make a version where my companions get stalked, but not me?

On 1/26/2019 at 4:43 PM, dborg2 said:

This sounds great!

Unfortunately I currently don't have a working Fallout NV installation, am busy making outfits for FalloutNV and also playing different games, but it's great to see this mod polished up a bit.

I hope you don't mind me asking a feature request, but my character gets enough booty as it is. I'd like my companions to get more action. Can you make a version where my companions get stalked, but not me?

That was my goal with 'Player Check' actually. I made a mistake with the word "only" in the last post.

Checks if Men and/or Women will Combat Rape and/or Stalk. Check if Player and/or Companions will get stalked. Allows Companions to stalk the player and much more. Also allows you to 'save' or scare off the stalkers of your companion.

I also tried 'optimizing' the stalk/victim check script. I'm not sure if it did anything though or if its better. Need some tests.

I want to add more customizable options, but seems like there is a limit to the size of the MCM script. Not sure how to make do with that. need some help.

If someone is willing to beta test it with me, I included the file here.

Some warning, I made it so that I can see plain as day in-game via Message box that something is happening. "NPC feels vulnerable" if they become a victim. "NPC feels naughty" for becoming a stalker. Just so I can see it immediately without going into debug and console. Try not to set everything ON yet or you'll get bombarded with messages in dense places.

SexoutSexAssault-2019-01-28.7z

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone help me with this mod?

This mod makes my character freeze in place sometimes and eventually get stucked in the ground. It happends often if I get assaulted by creatures, rarely with humans.

I tried editing the esp file through FNVEdit to disable player check for combat. But I either didn't remove the correct line or something else must be done. The script submitted by expertgamer above doesn't include assault check on player that you can turn off.

Goddamn it, I spent a week trying to figure out how to disable player check.

I searched for old topics such as Brutal Rapers and older posts here. I tried to include player as an exception in savalidate actor, tried to delete references such as victim == PlayerREF, the advice from Odessa in 4th page doesn't work - such as deleting line "ar_Append arVictims PlayerREF" - however instead of PlayerREF there is rActor. Still, doesn't work. It seems like the mod doesn't even care that i make changes in scripts, only when going blunt way - deleting all references to the player, but then the mod stops working.

Can someone experienced help me with this problem? So that other users who want to disable this feature could also use this, thanks.