PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

7 minutes ago, shadowblaster3000591 said:

I'm having an Issue and was hoping for some help.  PSQ seems to be working well but i can't drain people through sex and an not receiving succubus EXP from anything so far. either i'm missing how a few things are supposed to work or something is Very wrong

Edit: after looking arround apparently some people had issues with PSQ and Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. Vortex doesn't say there are any conflicts so i'm not sure what they meant by that

Try to reset your entire sexlab in its mcm, I have the same issue and this managed to fix it

On 10/25/2019 at 4:18 AM, shadowblaster3000591 said:

i'll try that, thanks. however i can confirm that it was RDO that is conflicting with it.  i am using vortex (i know a lot of people seem to hate it) and don't know how to edit my load order.

Hopefully this works

i figured it out, it seems like certain scene options in SexLab are causing conflicts when enabled (Ex, expressions, and those options)

This mod's already 5 years old and I've only just found it. :(  I've been doing a playthrough based entirely upon a succubus dragonborn. :) 

I have the cum inflation enabled with the gradual leaking of cum over time enabled. The leaking of cum looks like little puffs of white mist. It's kinda unrealistic.

Is there a way the leaking animation could be changed to the animation used by the mod "Dripping when Aroused"? (Another awesome mod BTW)

1 minute ago, Durante said:

Thank you, captain obvious. I'll just start sorting through 9 months of mods in hope that I'll pin point the exact cause of the problem that a lot of people here are having.

What problem a lot of people are having? A mod cannot just disappear without something making it disappear. Why do you have to sort through 9 months of mods?

6 hours ago, Durante said:

Thank you, captain obvious. I'll just start sorting through 9 months of mods in hope that I'll pin point the exact cause of the problem that a lot of people here are having.

The mod is working fine on my load order. Even swapped some mods out and put some new ones in today and everything still works. It is your mod list or files, nothing wrong with the mod. 

22 minutes ago, Durante said:

And because that's how long I haven't used this mod.

And I've used this mod without a break for 3 years or so and not had any of those problems. Nor do I recall seeing a stream of other people having them.

10 hours ago, Durante said:

Mod doesn't work anymore. It does not load and the MCM doesn't appear. There's some mod conflict here but I am unsure where to start.

This was your original complaint where you infer that the problem is either PSQ or some other mod in combination with PSQ. Nothing to do with you, oh no, sir. If it is a 'mod conflict', whatever that is, then how do you expect anyone to help you when we do not have the foggiest idea of what mods you have installed?

I'm at my wit's end and would like to ask for help.

I just installed the latest version of PSQ with transformation and could not solve the following two questions:

1. The breast size of the character in Human Form grows immediately upon becoming a succubus.

They also grow when the character transforms into Succubus Form, but I want the Human Form to be untouched.

The only other mod that I see boob scale settings in MCM seems to be Estrus Chaurus, but it somehow doesn't interfere until I enable 'become a succubus' from PSQ.

As far as I can tell it grows by about 1.2 times the size.

2. There is no menu setting for tattoo tint / glow tint / alpha (opacity).

Based on my Google-fu on LL some people suggest setting the tattoo colors from RaceMenu once transformed and using MCM to register said tint.

However I use ECE and really don't want to enable another mod (RaceMenu, SlaveTats, etc.) to fix the color.

Is there any other option to do this?

Is the incubus a working feature for this in its present state? I placed male meshes in the male human and succubus folders, including tri files. The only thing different about the meshes I used for my incubus form was the gloss settings, but when my PC transformed, he had no hands, a glaring satiny gloss body (was set to gloss 1000, so it should have had a LOT less of a white glare), and was using the head in my female folder for some reason. All that was right was the schlong, lol.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:51 AM, LibertyPrime said:

What's the point of learning the succubus spells? Not only do they use your succubus energy, but they also use magicka.

Spells scale with your succubus level

On 11/13/2019 at 7:58 PM, zakalla said:

I'm at my wit's end and would like to ask for help.

I just installed the latest version of PSQ with transformation and could not solve the following two questions:

1. The breast size of the character in Human Form grows immediately upon becoming a succubus.

They also grow when the character transforms into Succubus Form, but I want the Human Form to be untouched.

The only other mod that I see boob scale settings in MCM seems to be Estrus Chaurus, but it somehow doesn't interfere until I enable 'become a succubus' from PSQ.

As far as I can tell it grows by about 1.2 times the size.

2. There is no menu setting for tattoo tint / glow tint / alpha (opacity).

Based on my Google-fu on LL some people suggest setting the tattoo colors from RaceMenu once transformed and using MCM to register said tint.

However I use ECE and really don't want to enable another mod (RaceMenu, SlaveTats, etc.) to fix the color.

Is there any other option to do this?

Check MCM option, should be a slider for breast transformation, set on 1 and it should stay on your 1:1 scale

Can't help about the tatoo, really don't know how to get them work in the first place

I have a strange problem. Managed to run PSQ alright, downloaded and installed transform package and it works. But while transformed and 3rd person camera, sometimes (mostly indoors, such as caves) lighting on my char's body disappears (even at light source or with candlelight), as well as wetness overlay. Moreover, at some camera angle, glowing tattoos and textures on some background(!) objects, like decorative leather racks or wooden ladders (and fog in caves) disappears. Sometimes even entire char's body disappear, switching to 1st person and back helps, body appears again, but no light. But the most strange thing is, if my char equips lightning spells (and fire ones iirc) and takes them out, lighting, tats and background return to norm. In normal mode (while not transformed), everything's good. Tried to change number of overlays and install some lighting mods (I don't have any atm), didn't work. Help me plz (sorry for bad english)

ScreenShot2.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp ScreenShot6.bmp ScreenShot8.bmp ScreenShot9.bmp

8 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Can anyone explain to me how Soul Gem Pregnancy works?

You activate it in MCM or change its stats, screw around (litteraly) and if your main character is female she might get pregnant with a soul gem that will grow  over time up to the black soul gem size, you then use ovipositor soulgem to extract them