4 hours ago, CthulhuClaus said:

Yes. I even gave it time in game and nothing ever showed up. I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot something/made a mistake but I cant figure out what. I even validated the json file.

Would you be willing to share one of your packs?  If not publicly, via PM?

3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Would you be willing to share one of your packs?  If not publicly, via PM?

Here it is. It just something quick and simple to see if I could even get it to work. I'm pretty sure the texture wouldn't even come out right since the dds preview doesn't look like any other one from the other tattoo packs, but I'm not sure if that would stop it from even registering in MCM

testtat.7z

58 minutes ago, CthulhuClaus said:

Here it is. It just something quick and simple to see if I could even get it to work. I'm pretty sure the texture wouldn't even come out right since the dds preview doesn't look like any other one from the other tattoo packs, but I'm not sure if that would stop it from even registering in MCM

testtat.7z 19.54 kB · 1 download

The problem is your folder path.  You have:

textures\actors\characters\slavetats\testtat (plural, wrong)

Should be:

textures\actors\character\slavetats\testtat (singular, correct)

Edit:  Seems like there is some issue with the texture as well.  Causes Racemenu (skee64.dll) to CTD when trying to apply it.  I'm not a texture expert by any means, so not sure what to tell you.  Maybe try taking a similar texture from another pack and editing your shape into it?

Edited by 4nk8r
4 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Could anyone list SE mods that apply tats? I have S.L.U.T.S and Submissive Lola addon, I used to have rapetattoos, but it's not SE compatible. I like the idea of the tattoos appearing when I do something, instead of me manually putting them on. 

I've been using rapetattoos w/ SSE for a few playthroughs. Out of the box, as is, no changes. You can also try Public Whore. It has an SE version. You'll need to download the patch as well.

11 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Could anyone list SE mods that apply tats? I have S.L.U.T.S and Submissive Lola addon, I used to have rapetattoos, but it's not SE compatible. I like the idea of the tattoos appearing when I do something, instead of me manually putting them on. 

rapetattoos and fadetattos work fine in SE.  Just plugin and scripts.  Don't get sucked into that form 43/44 nonsense.

7 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I've been using rapetattoos w/ SSE for a few playthroughs. Out of the box, as is, no changes. You can also try Public Whore. It has an SE version. You'll need to download the patch as well.

11 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

rapetattoos and fadetattos work fine in SE.  Just plugin and scripts.  Don't get sucked into that form 43/44 nonsense.

Thank you for telling me. I tried to instal them once, they didn't work. But now I tried again they work! I don't know what I did wrong the first time, but better late than never. I wouldn't have tried again if you guys hadn't told me this.

Any reason why I'm limited to one body slot and every other slot, including those my follower Jenessa has 3 available slots?

/data/Skse/Plugins/skee64.ini has body overlays at 10 as does Sexlab Survival, and the copy of skee.ini that Vortex made. Face tatts were just set to 0 but I still have the 3 available slots so I'm guessing it's pulling that limit from elsewhere, but where?

I having an issue with slavetats. I downloaded the mod with some of the mod options and nothing loads. When I exit the mcm it say I need to have nioverride, racemenu, or skee downloaded. I have racemenu downloaded and have even reinstalled, but still get nothing. I have The AE update. If anyone has an idea please let me know.

Hello, please I need help. I am playing on Skyrim Special Edition and installed Slavetats se 1.3.7.

I received a message saying "requires NiOveride, Race menu or SKEE" when trying to click "add/remove tattoo";
 However, I installed all the most recent updates for Racemenu (version 0.4.16) and SKSE( Preliminary AE build 2.1.3) along with SkyUI(5.2se) and Jcontainer(4.2.0). 
I am sure I installed SKSE properly by checking with the getskseverion in the console.

7 hours ago, Breachyboi said:

I having an issue with slavetats. I downloaded the mod with some of the mod options and nothing loads. When I exit the mcm it say I need to have nioverride, racemenu, or skee downloaded. I have racemenu downloaded and have even reinstalled, but still get nothing. I have The AE update. If anyone has an idea please let me know.

1 hour ago, WannaTryPeachBun said:

Hello, please I need help. I am playing on Skyrim Special Edition and installed Slavetats se 1.3.7.

I received a message saying "requires NiOveride, Race menu or SKEE" when trying to click "add/remove tattoo";
 However, I installed all the most recent updates for Racemenu (version 0.4.16) and SKSE( Preliminary AE build 2.1.3) along with SkyUI(5.2se) and Jcontainer(4.2.0). 
I am sure I installed SKSE properly by checking with the getskseverion in the console.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/racemenu-0-4-19-59495813

Does anyone know what kind of mod can cause this kind of "shader" issue? It only happens when I am outside in "cold" I think.

Already disabled r.a.s.s but that's not the one.

Edit: It was vampire dark sun effect. Disabled that and solved the issue

Screenshot74.png

Edited by Durpledore

its proabaly because i am using Anniversary edition but the mod tells me i need race menu, netimmerse, jcontainers, and skse. i am using the brand new update of skse and jcontainers. net immerse is oldrim so it doesnt work and racemenu im using the latest update and i know it works in ae but im still getting the notifications saying i need these for the mod to work. how do i fix?

Can someone help me figure out why this doesn't show up in my slavetats menu? I'm using MO2 and have this installed by dragging the extracted files into the slavetats folder where the others are. In-game it doesn't show up under any of the dropdown menus that I can see. I've also tried clicking "initial load" again to try and reset the packs but this one still doesn't appear anywhere for me. https://www.mediafire.com/file/lwe5130abuysl3p/BarefootRealism(Textures).7z/file

2 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod that apply a magical tattoo that punishes/debuffs the player if wearing any clothing/armor? (Other mods I've checked only provide buffs for being naked, but not penalties for equipping gear).

Closest thing I know of is Sexlab Survival's bikini curse, which penalizes you if you wear non-bikini armor. It's not a SlaveTats tat though, just a spell effect that applies a NiOverride overlay.

19 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

This mod looks like it might be what I'm looking for. I'm not interested in tattoos per se, but are there packs that can do things like apply tears to an NPC being raped? Or bruising, dirt, cuts, and other "wear and tear" as I abuse my slaves?

The packs provide the resources (tattoo textures), but they don't do the work.  The mods that you use to abuse your slaves needs to have that logic, and be coded to use Slavetats in those situations.  There are many mods that do that here.  Some do so without Slavetats, using Racemenu directly (which is how Slavetats does its thing).

Edit: Sorry, Use this index if you're playing LE.

Edited by 4nk8r
Just realized I was replying to the LE thread...
On 12/7/2021 at 9:15 PM, shrtjsrtj said:

Any reason why I'm limited to one body slot and every other slot, including those my follower Jenessa has 3 available slots?

/data/Skse/Plugins/skee64.ini has body overlays at 10 as does Sexlab Survival, and the copy of skee.ini that Vortex made. Face tatts were just set to 0 but I still have the 3 available slots so I'm guessing it's pulling that limit from elsewhere, but where?

Sorry for the necro post/late reply.  I'd skimmed over this and meant to get back to it.  Edit the skee.ini in the Vortex staging folder for Racemenu.  If you edit the one in your game folder you mess with the hardlink methods.  Next deploy it will either report a conflict with the INI and make you choose an overwrite or just silently put back the unedited copy in the staging folder.  Choose Open Mod Staging Folder in Vortex and find whatever version of Racemenu you have deployed.  Depending on how you've been managing your mods, you might have multiple copies versions of Racemenu in your staging folder, but only one is actually linked into the game folder, so just make sure you're picking the version you have marked Enabled.  Deploy once more to make sure the one in Staging gets put back in the game folder.  If you avoid tinkering in your game folder like that in the future, you can just edit the INI's in the staging side and the changes are immediately reflected in the version presented to the game.  No need to redeploy, but it won't hurt if you do.

Edited by 4nk8r
On 12/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, o0shamus0o said:

Same thing is happening with me, were you able to figure out the problem?

On 12/17/2021 at 12:52 AM, bubba999 said:

No luck.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, murfk said:

To save messing with your load order by adding another mod, you can do the same thing that kicker mod does by running this console command:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Give it a minute to process.  Sometimes it takes a 2nd attempt at the command before you see some change.  If it still isn't happening, try COC to another location or change cells/go thru a load door afterwards to give the game time to process it.  Papyrus might be overloaded and stack dumping.  You can also try a save/quit game/load savegame to try and get things running.  If all that fails, you have to question if you've installed everything correctly.