I'm using the latest 1.3.7 version but for some reason only the basic categories shows up. I'm trying to add new tats but they are not showing up. I have the 1.6.353 version of the game and the 2.1.5 build of SKSE. Any help?

Edited by niotk12
21 hours ago, niotk12 said:

I'm using the latest 1.3.7 version but for some reason only the basic categories shows up. I'm trying to add new tats but they are not showing up. I have the 1.6.353 version of the game and the 2.1.5 build of SKSE. Any help?

Make sure you're installing the tat packs in the right place, then click the install/remove button in the MCM.

Edit: Also make sure you have the Skyrim 1.6 version of JContainers.

Edited by murfk
16 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Is it possible to have more than the default 12 tattoo slots? Im not talking about overlays, but in the slavetats mcm there seems to be a maximum of 12 tattoos per bodypart, can this be increased?

If you use the latest version, you can have as many as you have overlay slots.

Hi guys! I have a weird problem with slavetats overlays, maybe someone knows how to fix it. So the problem is, on any change of equipped items tattoos become very bright and stay that way. Basically they are in normal state from game load to first equip/unequip. I noticed that on PAH slave, screenshots are in the spoiler. I tried turning on and off wet and cold, frostfall, apropos, slacs, and also tried installing Bronze Shine Be Gone, but none of it helped. Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

Normal state

ScreenShot0.png.08b0ca3ed3e60d9d8bdf56394a5db3f1.png

After equip/unequip

ScreenShot1.png.84505e34fde098be6b367e8791909005.png

12 hours ago, Fleaman said:

I had a dumb idea, does anyone know if you can somehow set a certain slavetat or a slavetats set as a condition for DAR?

You can add an ability to a character while a tattoo is applied. It should be possible for that ability to do something which DAR can key off of.

13 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

@murfk hello quick question is it possible to add another "area" such as sos/schlong? I'm trying to add some tats on the schlong but when I type the "body" in the json file. The tats goes right through the schlong and onto the female body

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a3599e822abe4f6fe24d41746abae34b.png

Sorry, but I don't think it is. The schlong is technically a piece of armor, and nioverride expects to be targeting an actor rather than an armor.

2 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

i got question about passing color via script

should i use rgb numbers like:

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(akSpeaker, "_Face Tat_", "Tat1", "255,255,255")

or in different format?

You need to use a different format:

1. Say you want the color #267ede (That's the HTML "hex" representation of the color, which pretty much any color picker tool will show you).
  2. On Windows, open the built-in calculator program. Mac probably has something similar, but I'm not familiar enough to give instructions.
  3. Set the calculator to programmer mode by clicking on the menu button in the top left of the window and selecting "Programmer"
  4. Click the word "HEX" on the left side of the screen, just below the number display. The little blue marker on the left side should move to be next to the word HEX.
  5. Enter 267EDE into the calculator
  6. To the right of the word DEC, which should be right under HEX, is a number. Right click on it to copy it to the clipboard. That number is your color. You can pass it to simple_add_tattoo, add it to a JSON file, etc. (Note that the copied version does not have commas in it. That's how it should be. If you include the commas in your color it will not work)
Edited by murfk
Clarity
8 hours ago, murfk said:

You need to use a different format:

1. Say you want the color #267ede (That's the HTML "hex" representation of the color, which pretty much any color picker tool will show you).
  2. On Windows, open the built-in calculator program. Mac probably has something similar, but I'm not familiar enough to give instructions.
  3. Set the calculator to programmer mode by clicking on the menu button in the top left of the window and selecting "Programmer"
  4. Click the word "HEX" on the left side of the screen, just below the number display. The little blue marker on the left side should move to be next to the word HEX.
  5. Enter 267EDE into the calculator
  6. To the right of the word DEC, which should be right under HEX, is a number. Right click on it to copy it to the clipboard. That number is your color. You can pass it to simple_add_tattoo, add it to a JSON file, etc. (Note that the copied version does not have commas in it. That's how it should be. If you include the commas in your color it will not work)

awesome, i just got 1 another question: i noticed when i delete or add tats via script i only passes 1 tat change at time and ignores rest. is there workaround to has to be 1 at time till changes are applied?

22 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Looking at the CK wiki, you can save a step by using 0x notation. So rather than converting 267ede to decimal, you can use 0x267ede.

Good point. JSON however does not support 0x notation or any other form of hexidecimal input, , so you'll need to convert if you put the colors into a JSON file.

16 hours ago, skyrimsucks said:

awesome, i just got 1 another question: i noticed when i delete or add tats via script i only passes 1 tat change at time and ignores rest. is there workaround to has to be 1 at time till changes are applied?

You can pass last = false to all but the last tattoo change (last is the parameter right after color in simple_add_tattoo) and SlaveTats will apply the changes all at once.

On 2/23/2022 at 12:48 PM, walmartsecurityguard said:

Any idea why all my tattoo choices get erased upon loading a save/quicksave? I have to reapply each one manually every time.

It's a known issue for quite a number of people, I already posted threads on other sites and no one knows what's causing it. I kinda suspected Racemenu.

As always, the only replies those threads get are "same here", "same", and "yeah me too". Very helpful indeed. 

1 hour ago, titlover123 said:

I'm playing on LE and for some reason i can't make this mod work, the MCM appears but it does not have an option to re-scan tats, as in there is no option at all, i am on version 1.3.6 and i have all the requirements, so could anyone give me some pointers as to why it doesn't work?

The LE version should automatically search for everything so there is no scan option. 

8 hours ago, natybs said:

hey so slavetats turns my character blue as soon as i go to open the slavetats mcm. any ideas how to fix this?

Slavetats on its own doesn't do that. Blue characters are caused by a missing texture. That used to be fairly common with older versions of Sexlab Survival's "trauma" feature, but really it could be any mod that applies Racemenu or Slavetats overlays.