On 5/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, LinaHirata said:

recoded MCM menu to support more than 12 slots

Um, does this "unlimited slots" version actually have more slots in the mcm or is it just a code showcase how it could be done differently?

It would be nice to something (blackbox reverse engineered) like the "Slavetats performance patch" by Serja built-in, or did that alread happen or is in the works? It Changes two of the very mcm files the "unlimited slots" patch does, so I doubt it's compatible. The "performance patch" is currently at 1.0.1 dated Feb 2020 at that other place, however the author stats that his code must not be shared anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

Not sure if this was asked, but is there any feature that makes these go away? As in, i understand I've been beaten and bruised and whatnot, but do the scars actually go away/heal with time?
If not by this mod, is there anything else that provide such "immersive" behavior?

Depends what mod is applying them, if they are from apropos then yeah the wear and tear effects/tats will go away as wear and tear degrades

8 hours ago, BillyG said:

Um, does this "unlimited slots" version actually have more slots in the mcm or is it just a code showcase how it could be done differently?

It would be nice to something (blackbox reverse engineered) like the "Slavetats performance patch" by Serja built-in, or did that alread happen or is in the works? It Changes two of the very mcm files the "unlimited slots" patch does, so I doubt it's compatible. The "performance patch" is currently at 1.0.1 dated Feb 2020 at that other place, however the author stats that his code must not be shared anywhere else.

I updated the main mod to use a tattoo cache, so the performance patch doesn't add anything.

5 hours ago, murfk said:

I updated the main mod to use a tattoo cache, so the performance patch doesn't add anything.

Right, now I remember: I never had a performance problem with "SlaveTats", but got the "performance patch" version to be able to use the updated "Rape Tattoo" from the place-that-shall-not-be-named. The description over there states "(version from Sejra, original version not compatible)" - or is this fake news?

My problem was that the "Rape Tattoo" mcm in the 2017 mod takes nearly forever to load, but only a few secs in the patched one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71329-rapetattoos/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-3437908

16 hours ago, BillyG said:

Right, now I remember: I never had a performance problem with "SlaveTats", but got the "performance patch" version to be able to use the updated "Rape Tattoo" from the place-that-shall-not-be-named. The description over there states "(version from Sejra, original version not compatible)" - or is this fake news?

My problem was that the "Rape Tattoo" mcm in the 2017 mod takes nearly forever to load, but only a few secs in the patched one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71329-rapetattoos/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-3437908

No idea about the patched rape tattoo mod, but in general the version of SlaveTats with caching should not suffer problems like that.

I'm having trouble getting the latest version, 1.3.6, to load on SSE.  I've tried the usual methods of getting the MCM to load to no avail.  Here's what I'm getting in the Papyrus log.

Spoiler

[08/04/2021 - 04:53:03PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[08/04/2021 - 04:53:03PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[08/04/2021 - 04:53:03PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[08/04/2021 - 04:53:03PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[08/04/2021 - 04:53:03PM] Error: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (DF000800) because their base types do not match

I know it's likely something wrong with my setup, so any hints would be welcome.

I've had the same issue, the red body bug. Not with all of them, just some. I ran 'em through CAO again w/ no change. I think they worked for me a couple of pt's ago, but I couldn't swear to it. I use Rape Tattoos, so when that happens I verify exactly which tat is the culprit and set it's status in Rape Tattoo to excluded. I don't know what the issue is, but it is weird. And eye-jarring, definitely eye-jarring.

So not sure what's going wrong but for some reason the SE version isn't detecting addon mods properly. I utilize the SlaveTats Nordic Warmaidens Body Hair mod from nexus and it's options are no longer detected even though Racemenu version of the mod works just fine.

Edited by Jgoftl

For some reason not known to me slavetats (SE) no longer works with other mods. Without changing anything related to these mods (I just added voice mods at the end of my load order and updated defeat) suddenly tats added by other mods are gone and they can no longer add tats. I am still able to manually add tats via the slavetats mcm though. Also if I load older saves, all tats are gone too and no new ones get applied via other mods. Anybody know why this might be and more importantly how I might fix this?

Edit: The other mods I am talking about are BiS, SLCO and probably more, so it seems unlikely that they all just broke.

Edited by devilishmind
21 hours ago, devilishmind said:

For some reason not known to me slavetats (SE) no longer works with other mods. Without changing anything related to these mods (I just added voice mods at the end of my load order and updated defeat) suddenly tats added by other mods are gone and they can no longer add tats. I am still able to manually add tats via the slavetats mcm though. Also if I load older saves, all tats are gone too and no new ones get applied via other mods. Anybody know why this might be and more importantly how I might fix this?

Edit: The other mods I am talking about are BiS, SLCO and probably more, so it seems unlikely that they all just broke.

Did you clean or lose your SKSE co-save?

21 hours ago, devilishmind said:

Don't know what caused this but updating slavetats fixed it

On 7/27/2021 at 11:27 PM, Seeker999 said:

They do work for me on SE.

Did you optimize them for SE?

1. Extract the archive to a new folder (Androol SE, for example).
  2. Change the extension of the .js file(s) to .json. Or I guess you could open it in Notepad++ and save it as a .json file, then delete the .js file.
  3. Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer (that's the tool I know) to update the assets for SE use
  4. Create a new archive with your updated files
  5. Install, and if using Slavetats v1.3.5.2 or later, register them in the Slavetats MCM? BTW I use the older Slavetats, 1.3.0.

If it still doesn't work, you can try checking the .json file for errors, though I don't know why there would be any. Jsonlint is a useful tool.

The more tats you have, the more time it will take to show up in the MCM.

And that's all my knowledge. If it doesn't help you, maybe it'll help somebody else. :(

Got round to taking another crack at this as I remember the ElfMeetOrc pack being my favorite one in LE (perfect blend of humiliation and lore-friendly raceplay).

• Removed the existing ElfMeetOrc files from my mod folder, downloaded a fresh copy from the downloads page.
  • Changed the .js file to .json (by resaving in NP++), ran it through jsonlint. Also compared it with the jsons of other packs that I know do work, the syntax seems correct.
  • CAO reports that none of the the textures need optimizing.
  • Did the add/remove in the MCM.
  • I forgot to note the version of SlaveTats when I installed and I somehow don't have the archive anymore, but as the date was May 2021 my version is probably 1.3.6*.

They're still not showing up in the Body section. ?

Can anyone with SlaveTats 1.3.5.2/1.3.6 on SE report if they've gotten the ElfMeetOrc ('Androol' in the folders) pack working? The last thing for me to try is to revert to the 1.3.0 version but I don't really want to do that unless I have to. (Thanks.)

* edit: yup, definitely 1.3.6

Edited by Buridan
version confirm
15 hours ago, devilishmind said:

I did not delete/clean it myself, can this happen randomly or as an error?

Don't believe so as you'd need to use NetImmerse Override Cleaner SE to clean the SKSE co-save, i did it once thinking it was a good idea but it removes all the data that slavetats require from what i recall so all the tats you've applied will disappear

14 hours ago, Buridan said:

Got round to taking another crack at this as I remember the ElfMeetOrc pack being my favorite one in LE (perfect blend of humiliation and lore-friendly raceplay).

• Removed the existing ElfMeetOrc files from my mod folder, downloaded a fresh copy from the downloads page.
  • Changed the .js file to .json (by resaving in NP++), ran it through jsonlint. Also compared it with the jsons of other packs that I know do work, the syntax seems correct.
  • CAO reports that none of the the textures need optimizing.
  • Did the add/remove in the MCM.
  • I forgot to note the version of SlaveTats when I installed and I somehow don't have the archive anymore, but as the date was May 2021 my version is probably 1.3.6.

They're still not showing up in the Body section. ?

Can anyone with SlaveTats 1.3.5.2/1.3.6 on SE report if they've gotten the ElfMeetOrc ('Androol' in the folders) pack working? The last thing for me to try is to revert to the 1.3.0 version but I don't really want to do that unless I have to. (Thanks.)

I just downloaded that pack, installed the files, renamed the .js to .json (using the file manager interface), loaded my game, went into the MCM, clicked the add/remove button in setup, and then selected the "Malacath Fucks Dibella" tat from the "Elf Meet Orc" section under body tattoos. It's visible on my character's back now.

My Slave Tats is (obviously) up to date. I don't think what you're seeing is a version problem.