13 hours ago, stronggater said:

Having an issue where the Androol files aren't showing up in the Slavetats as well as some of the tattoos showing up in Chinese despite me using the English downloads. Rapetattoos recognizes the tattoos as being in the game, but Slavetats doesn't provide them as options. 

If you have the Chinese download, it converts all the names to Chinese I believe.  Without the download it shouldn't be able to do that to my understanding.

Can you show your folder setup for the androol files and how you installed them?  Maybe the .json info as well?

I'm not the best, but since I started making my own tats I've learned a lot about some of the possible glitches.  I might be able to help.

I can't help with rapetattoos.  Never used it.

Worst case scenario, uninstall all slavetats stuff, then reinstall them one at a time until you find your problem.  But I might be able to help avoid that step.

1 hour ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

Beastess slav tats..Give that some of the tats are working,some make CTD,others make the strange texture glitch..

I cannot find beastess in the downloads, so I can't look at it.

What other ones are giving you trouble?

3 hours ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

I don't have any issues with the others..I've downloaded the file from another mod here on LL..But i can't find it..

If others tats works good and the problem is only with the Beastess tats, maybe, you have a bad version, or maybe, you install the SE version.

The Beastess tats works good in my side. Try reinstall it.

7 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

If others tats works good and the problem is only with the Beastess tats, maybe, you have a bad version, or maybe, you install the SE version.

The Beastess tats works good in my side. Try reinstall it.

Thanks for the reply i'll try this.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, Aki K said:

If you have the Chinese download, it converts all the names to Chinese I believe.  Without the download it shouldn't be able to do that to my understanding.

Can you show your folder setup for the androol files and how you installed them?  Maybe the .json info as well?

I'm not the best, but since I started making my own tats I've learned a lot about some of the possible glitches.  I might be able to help.

I can't help with rapetattoos.  Never used it.

Worst case scenario, uninstall all slavetats stuff, then reinstall them one at a time until you find your problem.  But I might be able to help avoid that step.

Maybe its been a while since I've installed them, but Json files are in the same folder as these. Drag and drop extract install, which probably isnt the best policy, but never liked the virtual install style of stuff.

Reason why I bring up rape tattoos is that it recognizes all the different tattoos that slavetats does not, in English too. However, thinking back, I wonder if Rapetattoos makes its list based on whats installed or its preset file that toggles tattoos on and off.

D0hBbqGWkAEnRxP.png

I'm not familiar with rapetattoos.  But I'm going to guess that program is the likely source of your problems.  If you didn't change the any of the json data or Androol yourself then I can't see why Androol wouldn't work.

However, I also use MO2 as my mod manager.  I rarely go for direct installs due to the risks entailed.

Can you explain with an example which Tattoos rapetats recognizes that slavetats does not?  Slavetats should recognize all tattoos with the exception of ones in the racemenu.

Maybe show me a screen shot of the androol json as well as a screen shot of the files inside the Androol folder.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, Aki K said:

I'm not familiar with rapetattoos.  But I'm going to guess that program is the likely source of your problems.  If you didn't change the any of the json data or Androol yourself then I can't see why Androol wouldn't work.

However, I also use MO2 as my mod manager.  I rarely go for direct installs due to the risks entailed.

Can you explain with an example which Tattoos rapetats recognizes that slavetats does not?  Slavetats should recognize all tattoos with the exception of ones in the racemenu.

Maybe show me a screen shot of the androol json as well as a screen shot of the files inside the Androol folder.

So I am very grateful for your assistance, and your time, most of my woes are me being a dumbass and not paying attention to what I've installed. An actual issue I'm having now is that the console is posting unable to parse .json files for some tattoo packs even though they seem to be correct in syntax. While not running every single one through a .json validator, I've ran some of the ones the console is throwing and they are passing the validator just fine. Image is an example of one of the packs its saying its having parsing issues. Second image is the error its throwing. I apologize for any time wasted and once again, I appreciate all the help.

D0hBbqGWkAEnRxP.png

20190826195126_1.jpg

1 hour ago, stronggater said:

So I am very grateful for your assistance, and your time, most of my woes are me being a dumbass and not paying attention to what I've installed. An actual issue I'm having now is that the console is posting unable to parse .json files for some tattoo packs even though they seem to be correct in syntax. While not running every single one through a .json validator, I've ran some of the ones the console is throwing and they are passing the validator just fine. Image is an example of one of the packs its saying its having parsing issues. Second image is the error its throwing. I apologize for any time wasted and once again, I appreciate all the help.

D0hBbqGWkAEnRxP.png

20190826195126_1.jpg

It seems to look right.  I get those errors all the time and it never actually effects anything.  But I also know one wrong comma or one letter difference in a file name can make a tattoo not work.  But in that case that tat should just not show up, rather than causing a weird glitch.

However, I noticed you mentioned a "console".  Are you playing a console version of the game?  I'm playing PC.  So if the fault is related to that I cannot help.  If you mean console as in a program, I might still be able to say something.

But from this perspective I can't see why it wouldn't work unless something is misspelled in either the json or the file names.  Either that or it was an install error.

Best I can offer I think, reinstall slavetats and all related mods.  Go one at a time until something stops working (or until all are installed and working obviously) to find your route problem.  But I get those errors that say "can't parse" all the time.  It's never stopped me.  I'm sure there's something I could do to get rid of them and improve functionality, but I'm not sure exactly what.

EDIT: As a final thought I just had, you could check your INI files to see if anything isn't working there.  I remember when installing slavetats I had to do something in the ini to enable it more or less.  But if you have some that are working it's probably unrelated.

5 hours ago, rizzuh said:

Sorry if it has been asked before. I'm using ECE in skyrim SSE and i have Nioverride script and SKEE installed, but the tat doesnt appear on my character. Is racemenu a hard requirement for it to work in SSE ?.

I think you can use it without racemenu or ECE.  I've never used ECE and always install racemenu (as many of my favorite mods depend on it).  But to my knowledge slavetats functions as a seperate system.  Did you install slavetats as well as the tat packs or did you just install the packs?

Again, I can't say this is right.  I've never done it without racemenu.  But the page says you need racemenu "or netimmerse".  So I'm inclined to think you can do it without racemenu.  You could check the ini files.  My slavetats were disabled by default for some reason, but I also did things weird the first time around.

4 minutes ago, stronggater said:

Aight, thanks for the help, by console I meant the command console, I'll see if just perhaps flat out deleting and reinstalling might help. Thanks again!

No problem.  If you get it working might I suggest the Aki collection?  My own tat mods.  Some simple, some detailed.  6 categories to choose from and I might be finishing a 7th in the near future.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, Aki K said:

I think you can use it without racemenu or ECE.  I've never used ECE and always install racemenu (as many of my favorite mods depend on it).  But to my knowledge slavetats functions as a seperate system.  Did you install slavetats as well as the tat packs or did you just install the packs?

Again, I can't say this is right.  I've never done it without racemenu.  But the page says you need racemenu "or netimmerse".  So I'm inclined to think you can do it without racemenu.  You could check the ini files.  My slavetats were disabled by default for some reason, but I also did things weird the first time around.

I did use racemenu before using ECE and the mod work just fine. The thing that bothered me is wet function redux which also an overlay work with ECE, i used both mod when using RM and both of them working fine. so idk what preventing slave tats from working with ECE

14 hours ago, rizzuh said:

I did use racemenu before using ECE and the mod work just fine. The thing that bothered me is wet function redux which also an overlay work with ECE, i used both mod when using RM and both of them working fine. so idk what preventing slave tats from working with ECE

You lost me.  I don't know what wet function redux is.  Another mod?  I've never used ECE so I really can't say for sure, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

I actually want to use ECE a lot because the faces are so pretty, but it breaks some of my favorite mods that depend on Racemenu.  It also makes my vampire eyes get all screwed up for whatever reason.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

You lost me.  I don't know what wet function redux is.  Another mod?  I've never used ECE so I really can't say for sure, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

I actually want to use ECE a lot because the faces are so pretty, but it breaks some of my favorite mods that depend on Racemenu.  It also makes my vampire eyes get all screwed up for whatever reason.

Well wet function redux is a mod using overlay similar to slavetat, what it do is it will give sweaty effect when you're in combat, in the rain, sexing, well you got the idea.. when im using Racemenu the first overlay slot is read as WFR Function and in slave tat mcm the first body tatto slot is greyed out (because it was used by WFR) but the rest is available. so my guess is with ECE the mod are fighting for the first slot and make the other similar mod "not working" as i just realized cum overlay from sexlab also didnt work.

well if theres a way to make it work i also wanted to know how

On 8/28/2019 at 5:52 PM, rizzuh said:

Well wet function redux is a mod using overlay similar to slavetat, what it do is it will give sweaty effect when you're in combat, in the rain, sexing, well you got the idea.. when im using Racemenu the first overlay slot is read as WFR Function and in slave tat mcm the first body tatto slot is greyed out (because it was used by WFR) but the rest is available. so my guess is with ECE the mod are fighting for the first slot and make the other similar mod "not working" as i just realized cum overlay from sexlab also didnt work.

well if theres a way to make it work i also wanted to know how

Definitely seems like they're competing then.  Hard to say how to solve it.  Well.  It wouldn't be the perfect solution, but if you transferred the overlay of one of them to BE a slavetat the slots might work normally (assuming you deleted the original mod).  But that would mean the sweat effect would need to be turned on and off manually like any other slavetat.  Again though, I've never used any of these except slavetats.  So there might be people who know a solution.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

ould anybody make a slave tats set with the 9 city signs ?

Do you mean the cities of Skyrim?  I could do that.  Where do you want the tats located?

If not the cities of Skyrim, I may need a picture to know what you're talking about.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

ould anybody make a slave tats set with the 9 city signs ?

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

Do you mean the cities of Skyrim?  I could do that.  Where do you want the tats located?

If not the cities of Skyrim, I may need a picture to know what you're talking about.

There is a set of pubic symbols of the cities, mostly for female bodies, for RaceMenu.  I've forgotten which pack they're in but the images should be usable and just need the JSON to list them for Slavetats.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

There is a set of pubic symbols of the cities, mostly for female bodies, for RaceMenu.  I've forgotten which pack they're in but the images should be usable and just need the JSON to list them for Slavetats.

I would need to know which pack in order to get permission from the original mod author.  It's kind of a legal thing.

However, in my experience racemenu does not convert cleanly to slavetats.  It does convert but the coloring isn't as good as it is when you use Racemenu.

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

I would need to know which pack in order to get permission from the original mod author.  It's kind of a legal thing.

However, in my experience racemenu does not convert cleanly to slavetats.  It does convert but the coloring isn't as good as it is when you use Racemenu.

I did find which mod had the overlays.  They are all packages into a BSA so my original idea of just creating the JSON and letting someone download the mod so they had the art files won't really work.  At least not as easy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32958