17 hours ago, Aki K said:

Do you mean the cities of Skyrim?  I could do that.  Where do you want the tats located?

If not the cities of Skyrim, I may need a picture to know what you're talking about.

Yes, i m,ean the signs of whiterun, rifton, etc as they can be seen on their guards shields.  the 5 major citities should be placed at the two breasts, the 2 buttocks and 1 lower belly, . the 4 smaller cities at 2 tighs and 2 upper arms.

the idea is to get branded because of pop.

no racemnenu please, i dont use that mod.

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Yes, i m,ean the signs of whiterun, rifton, etc as they can be seen on their guards shields.  the 5 major citities should be placed at the two breasts, the 2 buttocks and 1 lower belly, . the 4 smaller cities at 2 tighs and 2 upper arms.

I had that idea a while back, I wanted to make tats that would say things like "Whipped in Whiterun", "Marked in Markarth", "Fucked in Falkreath", etc, for use with POP but didn't have the talent to make the tats.  Tried to follow some guides but no matter what I did I couldn't get them conformed to the body.  Anyway, nice to see somebody thinking along the same lines for POP.

12 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I did find which mod had the overlays.  They are all packages into a BSA so my original idea of just creating the JSON and letting someone download the mod so they had the art files won't really work.  At least not as easy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32958

It wouldn't be difficult to unpack the BSA and make them into slavetats.  If they're just the city symbols and you don't mind if they aren't 100% exact to the mod above, I could also just make my own textures from scratch.  So I'll look into it and keep your locations in mind.  However there are actually only 8 holds in this set plus the dark brotherhood.  But I can probably make your tats for you.

I'll have them ready in no time.

10 minutes ago, Aki K said:

It wouldn't be difficult to unpack the BSA and make them into slavetats.  If they're just the city symbols and you don't mind if they aren't 100% exact, I could also just make my own textures from scratch.  So I'll look into it and keep your locations in mind.  However there are actually only 8 holds in this set plus the dark brotherhood.  But I can probably make your tats for you.

In regards to your preferred locations, do you care which one goes to which spot?  Like do you prefer Windhelm or Solitude on butt and other stuff elsewhere?  Or do you just want a general setup of the locations you've given me?

I'm not making the request, that's shiagwen, I'm just supplying the raw material since I happened to remember someone doing something similar.

If you are going to move the tats and do anything to them quality wise you might be better off starting from scratch. I guess you'd have to open the BSA and look, but these are all in the same location. They are also rather small so I am not sure what you can do, quality wise.

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I'm not making the request, that's shiagwen, I'm just supplying the raw material since I happened to remember someone doing something similar.

If you are going to move the tats and do anything to them quality wise you might be better off starting from scratch. I guess you'd have to open the BSA and look, but these are all in the same location. They are also rather small so I am not sure what you can do, quality wise.

It's pretty simple in either direction, but for the purpose of quality I'm going from scratch.

It was a little hard discerning who was making the request lol.  Thank you for clearing that up.

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Ok.  Here it is.  I haven't tested it so if there is a typo in the json the tat might not work.  Let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll try to fix it.  All options have the option to change color through slavetats.  I designed them with a CBBE body, but someone showed me that most of my other tats do work on UNP UUNP etc.  These are simple and I'm inclined to think they'll work.

I put Riften on the stomach because I felt it had the best design for that.  Windhelm and Solitude on competing breasts, Whiterun and Markarth on competing butt.  Dawnstar and Winterhold had the most regal looking designs to me so I gave them the arms.  That left Morthal and Falkreath (Falkwreath?) for the thighs.

I won't be uploading this file to my main tat selection (Aki Collection) but feel free to distribute and share the Nine Holds one as you see fit.  Also check out my collection sometime.  I have a wide variety of fun tats and as my skills improve I'm making cooler and cooler ones.

Aki Nine Holds.rar

They looking good. just the placement of the breast tatoos i would like to have them above the npples, straight on the breasts.  ( not on the nipples )

is there an addon that allows more than 6 body slots ? because we need 9 . if not we have to think about alternative spots where to place them.

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

They looking good. just the placement of the breast tatoos i would like to have them above the npples, straight on the breasts.  ( not on the nipples )

is there an addon that allows more than 6 body slots ? because we need 9 . if not we have to think about alternative spots where to place them.

I can adjust the breast location ones later today maybe.

In regards to having more than 9 slots, you don't need a mod to do that.  You just need to edit the ini files for NiOverride.  Find the section in the INI files that looks like this

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many body overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

Change "iNumOverlays" to the number of overlays you want.  leave the default value at 6, it's just a reminder.  Don't touch ispelloverlays, that's something else.  I don't know if doing too many is bad, but I've found 12 to be a nice comfy number.  This only changes the body overlays though.  You need to edit other sections to increase face, hands, feet, etc.  However, most tats are for the body in my experience and so I rarely need more than 3 for hands, feet, face.  Too many and tats just start covering each other up anyway.

10 minutes ago, japasmon1 said:

Hi, my slavetats says I need to install Racemenu or Nioverride and  Skse, but I already have them installed, so it doesnt work; someone could help me?

You may need to go into the ini files for NiOverride (which also comes with racemenu) and enable it.

This is what mine looks like.  It may not be the best setup, but it is functional.  If you use MO or MO2, open the ini file through MO/MO2 by double clicking the mod and then picking the nioverride ini.    If you use any other mod manager or do direct install, you're probably safe just going through the files the regular way.

Spoiler

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging

; 0 - Fatal Error

; 1 - Error

; 2 - Warning

; 3 - Message

; 4 - Verbose Message

; 5 - Debug Message

iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]

; Changes the way overrides are loaded,

; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)

; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)

; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)

; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading

; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)

iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies

bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load

bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Additive

; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes

; String Data: (Without semi-colon)

;[

; {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},

; {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}

;]

bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache

; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI

; then remove least recently used entries until the

; used memory is below this threshold

uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files

bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]

; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script

bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon

bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed to the face

bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Data]

; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied

; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)

; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags

iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]

iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]

sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

Oh, AND MAKE SURE TO KEEP A BACKUP OF THE INI BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING!  If something goes wrong, you'll want to be able to revert it.

Ideally you should only need to change 1 thing to enable it, but I don't remember which line specifically.    I would guess benablefaceoverlays.  While it only covers the face area, slavetats probably doesn't work with this disabled.  It might be blocking the whole mod.

Also, when using custom face overlays, you need a mod to disable decapitation (for all characters or just the player character if you limit custom face tats to the player).  The game tends to crash when a custom tattoo on the face gets decapitated.  I recommend Violens for this purpose because it gives you a LOT of control over kill sequences. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56980

11 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Here is the new version with the tats placement on the breasts adjusted.  Just above the nipples on the model I was using, but the result may vary a bit depending on your personal body setup.  Not much I can do regarding that.

Aki Nine Holds.rar

14 hours ago, Aki K said:

Here is the new version with the tats placement on the breasts adjusted.  Just above the nipples on the model I was using, but the result may vary a bit depending on your personal body setup.  Not much I can do regarding that.

Aki Nine Holds.rar 67.04 kB · 2 downloads

Absolute Fantastic. You should offer this as a mod.

i wish all my proposals would been performed so perfect, fast, or at all.

for example i proposed inte to integrate the doomed branding device into pop. i doubt he will do it.

edit .: btw did you know that rio override ctd with headcuts ? it is incompatible with 2 warrior perks, 1h and 2h. which do these headcuts in combat. However,  i dont need them but i need the mods who require rio override.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Absolute Fantastic. You should offer this as a mod.

i wish all my proposals would been performed so perfect, fast, or at all.

for example i proposed inte to integrate the doomed branding device into pop. i doubt he will do it.

edit .: btw did you know that rio override ctd with headcuts ? it is incompatible with 2 warrior perks, 1h and 2h. which do these headcuts in combat. However,  i dont need them but i need the mods who require rio override.

Not sure I understand what you're saying lol.  Thanks for the compliments though.

I don't know what pop is, but if that's a mod you can tell the author they're welcome to use the ones I created for you if they want to do a branding thing.

Not sure what you're talking about in your edit.  You may need to be a bit more clear.

In regards to offering them as a mod, it doesn't suit my style too much so I wasn't planning to add it to the collection page.  However, you can publish them on the site if you want to.  You have my permission to do with the nine holds set as you wish (except for charging money.  Seems inappropriate in this case, especially since I don't usually charge for my tats).

pop = prison overhaul patched  by inte

headcuts = cutting the head with a 1h or 2h weapon, possible only by using the appropriate perks.  if using with nio override, ctd = crash to desktop

was just an information because you are so eager on slavetats, to show you a downside from it.

so what are your other slave tats mods ? i can tell you that  i tested a lot and nearly nothing was to my taste. your all 9 holds mod is to my taste , even if it would not be city signs, it looks so good and breast signs sits perfect now.  i have not seen any other breast or butt signs in that quality.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

pop = prison overhaul patched  by inte

headcuts = cutting the head with a 1h or 2h weapon, possible only by using the appropriate perks.  if using with nio override, ctd = crash to desktop

was just an information because you are so eager on slavetats, to show you a downside from it.

so what are your other slave tats mods ? i can tell you that  i tested a lot and nearly nothing was to my taste. your all 9 holds mod is to my taste , even if it would not be city signs, it looks so good and breast signs sits perfect now.  i have not seen any other breast or butt signs in that quality.

Oh I knew about the decapitation bug.  I use violens and ini editing to solve it.  I made sure that custom face tats are not automatically applied to NPCs, I have to manually give them to npcs in game and I turned off decapitations for the player using violens.  That way i can still decapitate NPCs and be safe from CTD.

In regards to my other mods, I'll put a link to my collection.  It has several different packs and plenty of pics to show what I've done.  Pics don't include everything but give a good showing.  I've got some anime related ones, full body tat sets, etc.  My Yakuza tats, Hidan Set, and Midna/Twili set are the ones that I think are the most unique.  I'm planning to make a few succubus themed ones in the near future, and possibly some other halloween inspired designs.  But I'm not 100% sure how I want to go about it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9544-aki-collection/

On 9/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, Aki K said:

You may need to go into the ini files for NiOverride (which also comes with racemenu) and enable it.

This is what mine looks like.  It may not be the best setup, but it is functional.  If you use MO or MO2, open the ini file through MO/MO2 by double clicking the mod and then picking the nioverride ini.    If you use any other mod manager or do direct install, you're probably safe just going through the files the regular way.

Reveal hidden contents

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging

; 0 - Fatal Error

; 1 - Error

; 2 - Warning

; 3 - Message

; 4 - Verbose Message

; 5 - Debug Message

iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]

; Changes the way overrides are loaded,

; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)

; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)

; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)

; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading

; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)

iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies

bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load

bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Additive

; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes

; String Data: (Without semi-colon)

;[

; {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},

; {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}

;]

bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache

; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI

; then remove least recently used entries until the

; used memory is below this threshold

uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files

bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]

; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script

bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon

bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes

; when overlays are installed to the face

bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Data]

; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied

; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)

; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags

iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]

iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]

sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

Oh, AND MAKE SURE TO KEEP A BACKUP OF THE INI BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING!  If something goes wrong, you'll want to be able to revert it.

Ideally you should only need to change 1 thing to enable it, but I don't remember which line specifically.    I would guess benablefaceoverlays.  While it only covers the face area, slavetats probably doesn't work with this disabled.  It might be blocking the whole mod.

Also, when using custom face overlays, you need a mod to disable decapitation (for all characters or just the player character if you limit custom face tats to the player).  The game tends to crash when a custom tattoo on the face gets decapitated.  I recommend Violens for this purpose because it gives you a LOT of control over kill sequences. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56980

Thank You for the quick answer but I literally just copyPaste your File and it doesnt work neither. 

30 minutes ago, japasmon1 said:

Thank You for the quick answer but I literally just copyPaste your File and it doesnt work neither. 

Well a literal copy and paste might not work for your setup.  I'm running different mods after all.  Even so, I want to try to help with your problem.  So let's see...

I'm assuming you sort your load order right?  If you can, post your load order so I can get an idea of what you're doing.  It could be that there's a conflict somewhere in there.

I'm also assuming you have Sky-UI and Jcontainers installed right?  Both are hard requirements.

But I don't have much detail to go on other than that you said it doesn't work.  You could try reinstalling the related mods.

Also, you are trying to use the MCM to access the tats right?  The slavetats don't appear in character creation to my knowledge.  You probably know this, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

When you load a file after installing slavetats (or any mod with an MCM) it might help to type "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console.  Wait a while and this will update the Sky-UI menu.  If your skyrim has a lot of mods, it can sometimes be slow to update and requires a little kick.

7 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Well a literal copy and paste might not work for your setup.  I'm running different mods after all.  Even so, I want to try to help with your problem.  So let's see...

I'm assuming you sort your load order right?  If you can, post your load order so I can get an idea of what you're doing.  It could be that there's a conflict somewhere in there.

I'm also assuming you have Sky-UI installed.

But I don't have much detail to go on other than that you said it doesn't work.  You could try reinstalling the related mods.

Also, you are trying to use the MCM to access the tats right?  The slavetats don't appear in character creation to my knowledge.  You probably know this, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

When you load a file after installing slavetats (or any mod with an MCM) it might help to type "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" into the console.  Wait a while and this will update the Sky-UI menu.  If your skyrim has a lot of mods, it can sometimes be slow to update and requires a little kick.

Okay, I dont really know how to post my load order from vortex (dont know how it works), but; I recenly had to de-install almost every mod (mostly de Loverslab ones) and reínstalled them again. Before that, this mod worked perfectly.

1 hour ago, japasmon1 said:

Okay, I dont really know how to post my load order from vortex (dont know how it works), but; I recenly had to de-install almost every mod (mostly de Loverslab ones) and reínstalled them again. Before that, this mod worked perfectly.

So you use vortex to sort your load order?  I would recommend using LOOT.  It gets updated more frequently.  But I wouldn't know how to do LOOT with Vortex, as I've never used vortex.  I used to use NMM and then switched to MO2.

Well from that I'm going to guess this has to do with your load order or script damage.  Uninstalling mods is a pretty big no no.  It can destabilize Skyrim itself.  Since most Lovers Lab mods are script heavy, deleting them can cause serious problems.  I would start by trying to sort your load order a bit using LOOT.  But it is possible you'll have to reinstall Skyrim and all mods altogether.

Reasons I switched to MO2 btw, is that it keeps the mods installed in a VM like setup, so deleting mods is safer (though still recommended against).  It's not as user friendly as vortex or NMM, but worth the adjustment in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Rullis113 said:

Is there any pack that adds bruises or other injury related textures?

Zaz v8.0+ and Appropos V2 mods come with slavetats for scars, cuts, and some other wounds.

I have also released some slavetat mods.  Some of which include injuries, but not much.  My "Bonus set" is batman themed and includes a Dark Knight style two face burn, and a Glasgow smile.  I also recently made a terminator set that has wound tissue surrounding a metal skeleton kind of look.  But beyond that I haven't done much with injuries yet.  I am planning to but I don't have many materials.

I can confirm, however, that the scars and wounds from the Zaz and/or Appropos mods are amazingly well done.