Spunk is failing to recognize that I have NVSE 5.1.2 installed. Every time I try to start a new game, it pops up with a warning that I have 5.0.3 installed and shuts down my game. I've triple-checked that I have the correct NVSE installed. Could this possibly have something to do with the Lutana plugin? The original standalone plugin is no longer available, so I've been using the JIP LN NVSE plugin that claims to have the original Lutana functions included. Spunk is updated to the latest version as well, 1.00.08

Before you load the save, open the console and type GetNVSEVersion, GetNVSERevision, and GetNVSEBeta. In that order, it'll tell you what you have installed. It's what spunk uses to do the version checks, and they've never been wrong before.

The JIP plugin is a requirement now. The old Lutana is not enough.

That got me 5.0.3, so there is obviously something wrong deeper in my game files. Guess it's time for a clean install. :/ Thanks for the help!

Have 1.008, Sexout NG 98b2, SexoutPregnancyV3-20170807.1, ..... all uptodate

I play a male and after having vaginal sex with any (persistent) female, NX_GetEVfl "Spunk:Vol:Inside" ever return 0 on the female ( Ouside is ok), do I miss something?

salut strec!
:)
I have no idea i cant help you!

my-useless-superpower_o_1681959.jpg

Yes Strec, i'm useless. Sorry.

I came here to ask an little easy question to creator or some people with good knowledge,  what are the setting and perk that add more xp to the Xp reward from "are you experienced" with Xp joy/xp role.

I'm still confuse. setting telling we can set this to 0.2 to 5 but MCM slider max is cap to 1.
I already took the 3 perks adding +10% xp, i wonder if there's other similar sexout perk increasing the XP reward.
Tell me if i'm wrong but more the partner arousal bar (and mine?) reach 100% to reset more i earn xp?

Thanks you!

"setting telling we can set this to 0.2 to 5 but MCM slider max is cap to 1."

Those are the values that Spunk applies to arousal as a multiplier, based on what the xp of both actors is, compared to each other. They were never meant to be set by players.

You're also probably running an older version of Spunk, because there are no MCM options anymore where the 0.2 - 5  scale is used for xp. You can set how much xp individual actors have for each role via the 'set xp' submenu now, but not xp payout - the only thing that does that atm is the perk. Maybe later.

You do get more xp from giving a partner orgasms.

"setting telling we can set this to 0.2 to 5 but MCM slider max is cap to 1."

Those are the values that Spunk applies to arousal as a multiplier, based on what the xp of both actors is, compared to each other. They were never meant to be set by players.

You're also probably running an older version of Spunk, because there are no MCM options anymore where the 0.2 - 5  scale is used for xp. You can set how much xp individual actors have for each role via the 'set xp' submenu now, but not xp payout - the only thing that does that atm is the perk. Maybe later.

You do get more xp from giving a partner orgasms.

No i dont want to cheat via console!

So yes i took some perks i have instatiable and nymphomaniac! Nympho 4 and instatiable 3.

What else perk upgrade the Xp reward?

More my partner have xp and more he/she please my PC? (so, more arousal for my pc?)

And the same, more my have XP in a role and more it please and accelerate the arousal and orgasms bar?

It makes sense!

What are the other perk i should need to make more enjoy/arousal for the npc?

And yes i'm saying there's not anymore 0.2 to 5 it's now 0.10 to 1, "1 is neutral value" so i left to "1" cause it seem to give more XP ^^'.

Thx by the way!

I play a male and after having vaginal sex with any (persistent) female, NX_GetEVfl "Spunk:Vol:Inside" ever return 0 on the female ( Ouside is ok), do I miss something?

As I'm not sure Doc did  see the question I auto-quote :)

Update: 1.01

Added the ability to view and remove cum and sperm data in dedicated submenus that you can open via the "Cum & Sperm" submenu. You can go about it in several ways:

- View data for an actor: create a list of actors that have cum in/on or sperm in them. The easiest way of doing it is choosing the 'From Cum/Sperm system' option. Then make your choice in the "Actions" option: "all" shows you aggregate data (total cum volume / sperm count + number of different parameters, ie number of different species, races etc), or you can view cum volume/sperm count by parameter. Eg if you choose "by species", it'll show all the different species intel for all cum/sperm on/in the actor, and how much there is of it. And you can also choose to remove an actor from the system entirely here.

- View the actual data of a single cum or sperm spurt: first again create a list of actors that are in the system, then in the opposite pane create their list of cum / sperm spurts, either for all those actors or the one you have selected. You can browse them all, sort them according to various data, and remove them.

Untested, so leaving up the previous version for a while longer.

In addition, 1.01 also comes with a small fix to the game's tracking of time. It appears that the GameDaysPassed variable, which Spunk has used extensively over the years to keep track of time passed, is often not updated correctly, especially the longer you are in the game. This obviously poses a problem, not just for Spunk's calculations, but for other mods too, as well as the game's handling of hardcore needs and possibly many other things too.

On 8/10/2017 at 2:04 AM, Strec said:

On 8/8/2017 at 2:12 AM, Strec said:

As I'm not sure Doc did  see the question I auto-quote :)

Hard to say without a log telling me what's going on, Strec.

Hard to say without a log telling me what's going on, Strec.

I' really sorry, coming back after long time I've lost qulity in debugging and signaled a false problem.

I restarted some games and on each the real problem is that my player seems deconnected from SexoutLust after some play ( Female continue to have a moving pink bar and orgasm but my player bar don't move anymore). I'll see that later, for now I fallen back in the stupidity of re-modding :D

It appears that the GameDaysPassed variable, which Spunk has used extensively over the years to keep track of time passed, is often not updated correctly, especially the longer you are in the game. This obviously poses a problem, not just for Spunk's calculations, but for other mods too, ....

Godd info, I use intensily gameDayPassed so I'll replace the by a function and see later if I need to modify the function, thanks.

Update: 1.01.01

Hopefully fixes this:

Using SexoutSpunk1.01 getting CTD upon changing cells. SpunkFuIsSpellTgtList is showing a Expression Error: SYNTAX in NVAC log.

Spunklog hope I let it run long enough.

attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2017-8-15-23-25-46.txt

There doesn't seem anything wrong with the mentioned script, but one of the ones that calls it had its syntax changed at some point before, and the line that calls it hadn't been adjusted. Unsure if it's a 1.01 error; it might have been in before that.

So i get a shutdown when using the newest ones when using the NVSE 5.0b3 and tell me to use NVSE 5.1b2 and then shuts down. Now when i use 5.1b2 instead of 5.0b3 i get a message saying switch to over to 5.0b3, although it doesn't shut down, just have a message pop up in the centre of the screen that doesn't go away. So is there a way to turn that message of, i have done the NVSEversion CC test, they all tell that the nvse version i use is the same as the one i put in the Fnv folder. Also have the newest jip ln plugin, so no prob from that side.

Update: 1.01.01

Hopefully fixes this:

Using SexoutSpunk1.01 getting CTD upon changing cells. SpunkFuIsSpellTgtList is showing a Expression Error: SYNTAX in NVAC log.

Spunklog hope I let it run long enough.

attachicon.gifSexoutSpunk-Log--2017-8-15-23-25-46.txt

There doesn't seem anything wrong with the mentioned script, but one of the ones that calls it had its syntax changed at some point before, and the line that calls it hadn't been adjusted. Unsure if it's a 1.01 error; it might have been in before that.

Yes, I am now no longer getting that error.

Separate note, any reason for spunk keeping track of dead actors xp and enjoyment levels?

So i get a shutdown when using the newest ones when using the NVSE 5.0b3 and tell me to use NVSE 5.1b2 and then shuts down. Now when i use 5.1b2 instead of 5.0b3 i get a message saying switch to over to 5.0b3, although it doesn't shut down, just have a message pop up in the centre of the screen that doesn't go away. So is there a way to turn that message of, i have done the NVSEversion CC test, they all tell that the nvse version i use is the same as the one i put in the Fnv folder. Also have the newest jip ln plugin, so no prob from that side.

This is due to another mod using faulty NVSE checks, which is the one telling you to use 5.0.3.

I cannot possibly allow people to run Spunk without the minimum NVSE version I require - it could lead to serious errors.

Yes, I am now no longer getting that error.

Separate note, any reason for spunk keeping track of dead actors xp and enjoyment levels?

I didn't realize it did, but it makes sense, I guess. All other things that spunk keeps track off are constantly updated based on intel in arrays that I walk through (semen, sperm, shaders, smells) but people's xp and enjoyment is directly adjusted from and to their nx vars when sex happens, so there's no need to periodically check those lists of actors for dead ones. I may add something to the init cycle to weed out dead people on loading the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just wondering if you could help me. 

I'm new to modding so this is probably something I'm doing wrong rather than the scripting, but hopefully someone will have come across this problem int he past and save me a headache. 

Basically I have all the Sexout stuff working seemingly as it should. The mod manager shows all the relevant menus, but Sexout Spunk (and therefore presumably Pregnancy and Offspring) simply isn't doing anything as far as I can tell. I've tried downloading different versions and I've had the same issues.

I get the 'Spunks Up' message, but in the console I get this which I can't make heads or tails of. Maybe someone else will know?

Error in script 13070257
Operator [failed to evaluate to a valid result file: sexoutspunk.esp
Offset: 0x04a1
Command: ar_size

Anyone know what I might be missing or what might be in the wrong place?

Update: 1.01.02

- update to adapt to a change in JIP 51. No longer compatible with previous JIP versions.

- Spunk now removes dead or otherwise invalid actors from the xp/count and enjoyment arrays on load.

Hi I just wondering if you could help me. 

I'm new to modding so this is probably something I'm doing wrong rather than the scripting, but hopefully someone will have come across this problem int he past and save me a headache. 

Basically I have all the Sexout stuff working seemingly as it should. The mod manager shows all the relevant menus, but Sexout Spunk (and therefore presumably Pregnancy and Offspring) simply isn't doing anything as far as I can tell. I've tried downloading different versions and I've had the same issues.

I get the 'Spunks Up' message, but in the console I get this which I can't make heads or tails of. Maybe someone else will know?

Error in script 13070257
Operator [failed to evaluate to a valid result file: sexoutspunk.esp
Offset: 0x04a1
Command: ar_size

Anyone know what I might be missing or what might be in the wrong place?

My gut tells me you may not have installed the full mod, so install the new update. If the error continues, I'll need a log.

Due to it being in a script that is called in spunk's init cycle, before you can generate a log via MCM, you'll have to generate one manually. Before you load the game, at the main menu, type the following in the console:

SetDebugMode 1 xx

with xx being the Spunk's decimal load order number
Then follow up with

scof "somefilename.txt"

You'll find it in your root folder afterwards, where the game exe is.

So I'm having issues with the mod. Anytime I load in, it says I'm not running the right version of NVSE despite it being the most recent stable version and then shuts down my game. {side note here: instead of force shutting down someone's game, maybe just disable the mod? i cant actually get into the game long enough to do a log dump for proper debugging} i have reinstalled all mods twice, reinstalled the game once, and the only things higher on the load list than spunk is other sexout mods and vanilla DLC.

Hi DoctaSax.

I post here because dborg2 found a bug in my log during beta test of sexoutpregnancy v3 20180901.1.

He told me you may need some printouts. But i don't know what you really need.

Here the problem in the log :

Error in script 1b051e30
Operator := failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0014 Command: Let
Error in script 1b051e30
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
Error in script 1b051e30
    File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x002F Command: Let
Error in script 1b051e30
Error in script 1b051e30
Error in script 1b051e30
Error in script 1b051e30
Error in script 1b051e30

I tried to check / uncheck XP and enjoyment, but this still occur.

edit. I add a small log because my game crashed.

edit 2 : I add a new log. I check spunk and pregnancy debug. But it's weird, errors in script don't display. I will do another try without debug mod.

edit 3 : third log, with no debug checking.

SexoutSCRLog-2017-9-12-17-55.txt

SexoutSCRLog-2017-9-13-11-54.txt

SexoutSCRLog-2017-9-13-12-56.txt

With the latest version I can't see any settings in MCM, why is this?

If you're updating from post-1.01, it may be an init problem. I could use some more intel here: what version you updated from, any errors in the console, and preferably a log generated like this

Due to it being in a script that is called in spunk's init cycle, before you can generate a log via MCM, you'll have to generate one manually. Before you load the game, at the main menu, type the following in the console:

SetDebugMode 1 xx

with xx being the Spunk's decimal load order number

Then follow up with

scof "somefilename.txt"