SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

3 hours ago, Yamas said:

Hey yall, so far everything is working for me but the only issue I have is that whenever a scene starts the camera gets stuck in place. I have TFC enabled in the MCM and even typed it in console but nothing. TFC works normally outside of any animations. I do have the 360 movement mod install but I don't think that should affect freecam. Any help is welcomed! 

Sounds to me an issue with NX. I would reinstall it and then  I would overwrite with the updated v.19 attached in one of the last posts in the thread

On 5/27/2022 at 3:24 PM, LewdShill said:

I'm going to guess this actually isn't compatible with TTW, given TTW requires xNVSE and MO2, while this requires normal NVSE and NX, which in turn requires FOMM instead?

SexoutNG works fine with TTW, xNVSE and MO2. The descriptions might be a bit outdated, but as long as you have NX-version 19 (on the later pages of that thread) Sexout and mods requiring it will work fine.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarokj said:

What am I supposed to download to make this work? Many of the files seem to be incomplete because I keep getting notepad file-looking stuff after downloaded.

I made an installation guide

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded everything and clicked new game, tho nothing happens, so I removed all my loverslab mods besides sexout, and its causing the issue, I can start a new game with out sexout but with the base frame work it wont let me start one.

Spoiler

0  0     FalloutNV.esm
  1  1     DeadMoney.esm
  2  2     HonestHearts.esm
  3  3     OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4     LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5     GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6     ClassicPack.esm
  7  7     MercenaryPack.esm
  8  8     TribalPack.esm
  9  9     CaravanPack.esm
 10  a     WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
 11  b     IWS-Core.esm
 12  c     ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
 13  d     AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
 14  e     TLD_Travelers.esm
 15  f     Momod.esm
 16 10     ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
 17 11     Lings.esm
 18 12     Sexout.esm
 19 13     SexoutSlavery.esm
 20 14     T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
 21 15     AWOPDeadMoney.esm
 22 16     Daughters of Ares.esp
 23 17     MikotoBeauty.esm
 24 18     Securitrons On Alert.esm
 25 19     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
 26 1a     MikotoBeauty.esp
 27 1b     1CazyTestEsp.esp
 28 1c     IMPACT.esp
 29 1d     357retex.esp
 30 1e     Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
 31 1f     A Better Veronica.esp
 32 20     Vurt's WFO.esp
 33 21     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
 34 22     AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
 35 23     MojaveSandyDesert.esp
 36 24     A Wasteland in Bloom.esp
 37 25     Asurah_reanimation.esp
 38 26     Asurah_Reanimation_Handgrips.esp
 39 27     AWOP-MoMod.esp
 40 28     boa ncrpahelmet.esp
 41 29     Boacombat2glove.esp
 42 2a     lexx_brahmin-variant.esp
 43 2b     hunter.esp
 44 2c     Dala_NewVegasShowgirl.esp
 45 2d     BunnyType4.esp
 46 2e     CIB Bighorners - HH.esp
 47 2f     CIB Bighorners Var.esp
 48 30     Clarity.esp
 49 31     Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp
 50 32     Daughters of Ares - Lings Patch.esp
 51 33     dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
 52 34     Improved Sound FX.esp
 53 35     IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
 54 36     IWS-Core-Guards.esp
 55 37     IWS-DM.esp
 56 38     IWS-HH.esp
 57 39     IWS-LR.esp
 58 3a     IWS-OWB.esp
 59 3b     K2SissyBodySuits.esp
 60 3c     K2SissySlutRaces.esp
 61 3d     SR556.esp
 62 3e     K2SissyStuff00.esp
 63 3f     K2SissyStuff01.esp
 64 40     K2SissyStuff02.esp
 65 41     K2SissyStuff03.esp
 66 42     K2SissyStuff04.esp
 67 43     Mannequin Rce.esp
 68 44     MGSV Naked Fatigues.esp
 69 45     Mojave Nights.esp
 70 46     MojaveShowgirls.esp
 71 47     MoMod-Aliens.esp
 72 48     MoMod-Terminators.esp
 73 49     Readius_NV.esp
 74 4a     T4-plugin.esp
 75 4b     Roberts_NewVegas.esp
 76 4c     Roberts - Type 4 Patch.esp
 77 4d     singleshot_retex.esp
 78 4e     T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
 79 4f     The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
 80 50     TypeNMerged.esp
 81 51     TypeNOutfits.esp
 82 52     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
 83 53     Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
 84 54     zz_Eyes_Standalone.esp
 85 55     SexoutAnimManagement.esp
 86 56     SexoutPosNew.esp
 87 57     NevadaSkies.esp

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Потому что не все такие тупые как ты и "интернет"

If you are all so touchy, and react so sharply to people, especially to random ones, then how do you live and sleep? Everything is fine? Maybe you need psychological help and sedative pills? Lord, what nonsense and cringe

Please, just don’t answer something in the spirit of an arrow to me or some other provocation, I originally came here to clarify my question and the details of “why and for what”, I’m not interested in generalizing any norms and rules

10 hours ago, huesos1337 said:

If you are all so touchy, and react so sharply to people, especially to random ones, then how do you live and sleep? Everything is fine? Maybe you need psychological help and sedative pills? Lord, what nonsense and cringe

Please, just don’t answer something in the spirit of an arrow to me or some other provocation, I originally came here to clarify my question and the details of “why and for what”, I’m not interested in generalizing any norms and rules

The fact you "don't understand" is exactly why people react this way. And by the way I find pretty much ironic a mental pedo suggesting psychological help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a question, or a suggestion, depending on the awnser.

I know you can edit the lists of clothing that you want NOT to be removed during encounters.

But is there any way to make an NPC equip a clothing item upon an encounter? Could this be achieved?

It could be made in the same way I belive. Check a list of valid items, and if one is found in the inventory, equip it.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, Dunge0n_Masster said:

But some plugins at least jip ln nvse needs 6.2.3+. Have you found solution of this problem?

Good question.  A number of Sexout mods seem to be gimped/broken by 6.xx NVSE.  Sadly, a number of newer mods like jip, johnny guitar, "Just" series of mods (just loot, just bullet time etc.) ...and I'm sure there are more, require 6.xx as you wrote.  Going back to silverlock 5.xx NVSE is not the answer, at least for me.  Returning to FNV after a number of years, I read a bit from Gamerpoets and Gopher to achieve a stable install.  These newer mods were recommended and I have to say I'm crazy impressed with how stable FNV can be.  I have not had one CTD.  That's the good news.  The bad news is Sexout mods have a number of issues.  Broken positioning timer as you said.  Also, If I don't install a male body men are invisible.   FF sex... never see a strap-on.  Tryout mod has a number of issues pertaining to 6.xx NVSE.  So I guess the choice is... choose between conflicting requirements.     

• 2 weeks later...

hi there when i try and install the core file i get this error in the FOMM, i don't know what its trying to tell me can someone explain this to me?

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Script.GetPluginIndex(String pluginName)
   at Script.SetPluginOrder(String[] plugins)
   at Script.InstallFull()
   at Script.OnActivate()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.ScriptCompiler.Execute(String script, ModInstaller p_midInstaller)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Script.GetPluginIndex(String pluginName)
   at Script.SetPluginOrder(String[] plugins)
   at Script.InstallFull()
   at Script.OnActivate()

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 6:51 PM, Martok73 said:

I have a question and a help request please. I was playing last night and everything was working just fine, no issues at all. Talking to npcs, going thru dialog, starting sex scene animations all good, until it wasn't.... Was playing for a few hours and literally in the middle of my game instead of having sex with the npc I'm talking to even after they seem all excited to "get it on", they walk away and my character masturbates? I opened the console during the animation and unless I read it wrong the animation it "said" it was using for the scene was not a solo animation, but for some reason, only solo animations were actually playing. I'm not sure what happened mid game to cause the framework to stop picking up the npc actor but something happened and the duo acts became solo.... I'm using Sexout Bang to start the sex animation scene and like I said it was working perfectly for the first 3-4hrs of me playing, then all of a sudden every single npc I tried to have sex with just walked away after agreeing to fuck and according to the console sexout only picked up one actor for the scene, my character, so I am really confused as to what happened to literally all of a sudden mid game make it stop picking up valid npc actors to start a scene with? Help Please... Thank you.

Come across a similar issue, Though it only seems to by my character all the other actors seem to be able to interact fine. The debug log keeps returnin 1, for reason 7.  I think one of the sexout text files says to use the geck to run a sanatize script for it?image.png.f8f8d11785a3373e04e08487fc929a71.png

16 hours ago, wnh1 said:

Come across a similar issue, Though it only seems to by my character all the other actors seem to be able to interact fine. The debug log keeps returnin 1, for reason 7.  I think one of the sexout text files says to use the geck to run a sanatize script for it?image.png.f8f8d11785a3373e04e08487fc929a71.png

I honestly have not played NV in quite awhile and had forgotten all about this issue. I did just now load up the game and see if sex scenes would work, and tested out several npcs. From what I can tell, Sexout Bang isn't showing up in the dialog anymore and only the Sexout Strapon dialog is appearing, however I was able to start and go thru several sex scenes with multiple npcs with both strapons and regular sex, so it would seem now it's just Sexout Bang isn't showing it's dialog and I'm having to use Sexout Strapon to initiate sex with npcs, which I guess is ok as there is an option for regular sex for m/f action along with the strapon scenes for f/f. I'm guessing Sexout Bang was the issue originally seeing as how it's not even showing up now.

• 1 month later...

I'm in the process of transferring and installing my Bethesda games and mods to my new pc and it's New Vegas's turn now.

It's been more than five years since i had to install New Vegas and SexOut so my memory is a bit hazy, but didn't SexOut require a custom version of FOMM, found here somewhere, for a correct installation?

Or is this no longer required?