SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

I have checked this new 'espless' mods and I'm sure it will be nearly impossible to transfer sexout to that, espless is good for simple override injections, replacements or scripts. Sexout is just to complex to rewrite, for very little impact.

On 4/16/2024 at 3:38 PM, FatePoutsa said:

what are you talking about my guy, espless not esl, these are 2 entirely different things. No wonder this community is dead, yall dont even know what espless is. Fucking skill issue indeed.

Like I posted, I'm not a programmer, so I don't bother with keeping up to date with the latest scripting stuff.

As for skill issues. You don't even have reading skills, so I don't really care about your expectations.

On 4/17/2024 at 7:36 PM, dborg2 said:

Like I posted, I'm not a programmer, so I don't bother with keeping up to date with the latest scripting stuff.

As for skill issues. You don't even have reading skills, so I don't really care about your expectations.

reading skills says the guy who confused espless with esl 

7 hours ago, FatePoutsa said:

u mad bro

He probably thought you meant ESL because it would be ridiculous to implement this animation engine outside of a plugin format. Just to contemplate pondering an attempt to consider doing that would be bloody stupid. There's only a few people still making Sexout mods, but the engine itself is actually pretty solid - just less developed than those that exist for other Bethesda titles.

If you look inside the plugin, there were plans to expand the framework to match Sexlab, LPK or AAF in terms of features, but sadly it never happened. Most of the core modders moved over to other projects or left the scene altogether, so now any feature expansions or bugfixes tend to be delivered as separate mods.

It bears saying, though: Sexout isn't completely dead. There's actually a decent library of supported mods to choose from if you want animated sex in F3/NV. I, Allnarta, dborg2 and Machiavelique are all actively working on different projects, so feel free to let us know if you have any reasonable requests. Just don't be a prat.

Edited by MasterKingly
9 hours ago, FatePoutsa said:

u mad bro

Sorry for coming off strong. I had a rough week and got triggered much easier than normal. My replies might have been harsher than they should have. The way you wrote your first responses came across to me as a "spoiled kid wanting its new toys now!!",(Insert spoiled brat from Charley and the Chocolate Factory) without patience and willingness to contribute.

I didn't know of the new features of ESPless when I first commented, because relatively speaking, this is really new stuff. Me and Neutron have been busy for 2 years trying to finish MaternityPackOverkill (apart from bugfixes) and will need at least another year before it is done, and since MPO requires little programming (which Neutron does), I didn't need to keep up to date with script-stuff.

I also think/thought that trying to convert Sexout to different forms, ESPless/ESL was an impossible task, considering the amount of code and lack of available modders that have worked with it. If me and Neutron didn't already manage 6-7 projects and also provide aid to new users we might have looked into it.  If I ever have time for it, I would first want to look into fixing existing bugs and optimizing code in Sexout, before converting the code as is (with the bugs) to ESPless.

The good news is, that if I finish the MPO project, it's ESP will be reduced by 90% in size, while having the same and more features as before. And I can use the same optimization to reduce the size of the ESM of SexoutCommonResources (with changes to SexoutPregnancy and 'MaternityClothes')

When I'm done with the above changes and a new quest-section of SexoutBreeder, I might look into fixing bugs in SexoutNG, but that will be years away from now.

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

If I ever have time for it, I would first want to look into fixing existing bugs and optimizing code in Sexout, before converting the code as is (with the bugs) to ESPless.

ESPless thing probably won't work well for us, as it requires xnvse 6.30+, and then it means to fully stop support of nvse 5. Though abandoning nvse 5 could give a lot of new stuff and functions for optimization, and inline expressions can help to reduce a lot of extra code.

Edited by Neutron_rus

Situation.
I put a strapon on my character, activated multiple scenes with female characters.

Problem

Tags only look for FF or pure lesbian animations and refuses to take note of the strapon. Swapping animations won't trigger any FM animations.

She looks really dumb tribbing with a strapon.

It would be nice if it auto selected MF animations when wearing any strapon, Or an option to use it when choosing an animation if you have it in your inventory when another woman accepts sex with you.

I guess I should also be asking, is there a mod that allows women to use FM tagged animations so that the one wearing the strapon is in the giver position?

unfortunately the guide is old and there are better Mod Managers.

My advise is to switch over to ModOrganizer 2, though Vortox is also very popular.

As for the error message. I'm guess your Steam, and therefor Fallout New Vegas, is installed in C:\Program Files, Windows puts a weird protection on that folder, which is why *we* suggest you install FalloutNewVegas outside the c:\Program Files folder. Like putting it in c:\Games or something.

I have already installed my Steam Files on D:\ and am using MO2, but looks like its still the same.

EDIT: Good news, I successfully entered the game without crashing, I just had to replace my xNVSE, One new issue, pressing continue crashes the game. Havent tried New game yet.

EDIT 2: Okay, everything is working good as proper! Now one last question, How do you install the NVSE Extender 16 (or19) in MO2 properly?

Edited by RobertJodeyDucking
Great to Go!
6 hours ago, RobertJodeyDucking said:

I have already installed my Steam Files on D:\ and am using MO2, but looks like its still the same.

EDIT: Good news, I successfully entered the game without crashing, I just had to replace my xNVSE, One new issue, pressing continue crashes the game. Havent tried New game yet.

EDIT 2: Okay, everything is working good as proper! Now one last question, How do you install the NVSE Extender 16 (or19) in MO2 properly?

You can just install it as normal with the mod manager.

Welp, I fixed something to broke something again.

My Menu is locked and I cant access Quit, Save, nor Load. I can access MCM though, that's working fine. I think It started when I installed a single Maternity Overkill file; specifically Maternity Pack Overkill 2.8 full.fomodon the RB1gXDQI, and when I deleted it its still in a Menu Lock, any way to fix this issue?

Edited to put RB1gXDQI, its original Download source.
3 hours ago, RobertJodeyDucking said:

Welp, I fixed something to broke something again.

My Menu is locked and I cant access Quit, Save, nor Load. I can access MCM though, that's working fine. I think It started when I installed a single Maternity Overkill file; specifically Maternity Pack Overkill 2.8 full.fomodon the RB1gXDQI, and when I deleted it its still in a Menu Lock, any way to fix this issue?

Depends on how you installed it. also did you patch your falloutnv.exe to use more memory.

that '1 file' is several gigabytes and by default FNV only can use 2GB of memory.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Depends on how you installed it.

I just move the MPO Fomod to MO2's Download tab and installed it.

also did you patch your falloutnv.exe to use more memory.

that '1 file' is several gigabytes and by default FNV only can use 2GB of memory.

How do you do that?

EDIT: I found the problem, all I had to do was just do a new game, all my problems were solved lol. sorry for that @dborg2