SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question and a help request please. I was playing last night and everything was working just fine, no issues at all. Talking to npcs, going thru dialog, starting sex scene animations all good, until it wasn't.... Was playing for a few hours and literally in the middle of my game instead of having sex with the npc I'm talking to even after they seem all excited to "get it on", they walk away and my character masturbates? I opened the console during the animation and unless I read it wrong the animation it "said" it was using for the scene was not a solo animation, but for some reason, only solo animations were actually playing. I'm not sure what happened mid game to cause the framework to stop picking up the npc actor but something happened and the duo acts became solo.... I'm using Sexout Bang to start the sex animation scene and like I said it was working perfectly for the first 3-4hrs of me playing, then all of a sudden every single npc I tried to have sex with just walked away after agreeing to fuck and according to the console sexout only picked up one actor for the scene, my character, so I am really confused as to what happened to literally all of a sudden mid game make it stop picking up valid npc actors to start a scene with? Help Please... Thank you.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, datguyjack said:

'SexoutNG - Core' is giving me an instant ctd on startup on mod organizer. No problems with other mods, the game is 4gb patched and has the lastest xNVSE 6.2.4, NX Extender 18, johnnyguitar NVSE and JIP plugin. 

What can I do about this?

There's a new NX, but it's not posted on the OP. If you check the thread of NX, in the latest posts you'll see someone posted a new version to solve the CTD on launch

On 12/7/2021 at 2:59 AM, A.J. said:

There's a new NX, but it's not posted on the OP. If you check the thread of NX, in the latest posts you'll see someone posted a new version to solve the CTD on launch

Got the new NX19 but still CTD on startup. Sexout core being the only mod to make it do so. 

1 hour ago, datguyjack said:

Got the new NX19 but still CTD on startup. Sexout core being the only mod to make it do so. 

From the feedbacks I read around, Sexout works with NX 19, there could be something else. Not many things crash the game, can you show your load order and if you use MO2 your left column too?

Also, when exactly it crashes on startup? does it load the game and you see the first logo and image, and then it crashes just before reaching the main menu? or it crashes when you press the button on MO2?

23 hours ago, A.J. said:

From the feedbacks I read around, Sexout works with NX 19, there could be something else. Not many things crash the game, can you show your load order and if you use MO2 your left column too?

Also, when exactly it crashes on startup? does it load the game and you see the first logo and image, and then it crashes just before reaching the main menu? or it crashes when you press the button on MO2?

Thanks for the help btw. 

Ye it crashes around the first startup image and after the enb has loaded.

Here's my Mo layout and my load order. 

Capturea.PNG

On 12/10/2021 at 12:57 PM, datguyjack said:

Thanks for the help btw. 

Ye it crashes around the first startup image and after the enb has loaded.

Here's my Mo layout and my load order. 

Capturea.PNG

I really would double check that the NX is the right one, I found the post, it's THIS.

You only need the first file, the one on left. But I downloaded it and I saw it's not packaged with the right folder structure, so you can't simply dump it inside the mod manager, so let's be sure that this isn't the fault.

Sorry if I'm writing the obvious, but as they say, "better safe than sorry": do you know how to put that .dll file inside so that it will end up in the folder \Data\nvse\plugins? If you installed the original NX 16 with MO2, then look for it on the left column, then right click on it and choose OPEN IN FOLDER, you'll see it'll open in Windows a sub-folder of your MO2, something like MyMo2Folder\mods\NVSE Extender\nvse\plugins. Here, just replace the extracted file from the package, the NX 19.

You could also check if it's installed in the right place for MO2 (you know, because of all these virtual folders etc. can be confusing) by clicking on the right part of MO2, over the load order, on the DATA tab, it will show you all the files the game will load when you start, so you can check if there's \nvse\plugins\nvse_extender.dll

I hope it's understable...

Edited by A.J.
3 hours ago, A.J. said:

I really would double check that the NX is the right one, I found the post, it's THIS.

You only need the first file, the one on left. But I downloaded it and I saw it's not packaged with the right folder structure, so you can't simply dump it inside the mod manager, so let's be sure that this isn't the fault.

Sorry if I'm writing the obvious, but as they say, "better safe than sorry": do you know how to put that .dll file inside so that it will end up in the folder \Data\nvse\plugins? If you installed the original NX 16 with MO2, then look for it on the left column, then right click on it and choose OPEN IN FOLDER, you'll see it'll open in Windows a sub-folder of your MO2, something like MyMo2Folder\mods\NVSE Extender\nvse\plugins. Here, just replace the extracted file from the package, the NX 19.

You could also check if it's installed in the right place for MO2 (you know, because of all these virtual folders etc. can be confusing) by clicking on the right part of MO2, over the load order, on the DATA tab, it will show you all the files the game will load when you start, so you can check if there's \nvse\plugins\nvse_extender.dll

I hope it's understable...

Ye I did install it correctly.

Ok so I did manage to fix it. It seems there was a weird conflict between mod organizer, NVSE, the 4gb patch and sexout core.

I have just deleted and reinstalled everything and its all good now. 

Thanks for your help, no idea what exactly went wrong there.

Edited by datguyjack
  • 2 weeks later...

Been playing with this for a while now and all works well. Wondering if there is a way to get females to use strap on in scenes that should require them. I know there is a mod that adds "toys", strap ons included, but they are never used in scenes unless I equip and choose the animation. Specifically using prostitution mods when female customers approach and initiate a scene it's kinda weird without the strap on. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, insockie said:

Hello there mine crashes when I start the game also why doesn't it works on non steam or crack? mine is GOG is there any way to make it work? Thanks

On a legal version of GOG it should also work, if you also have the requirements.

If you have Windows 10 and xNVSE you will need NVSE Extender version 19 on the last page of the download thread of that page.

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

On a legal version of GOG it should also work, if you also have the requirements.

If you have Windows 10 and xNVSE you will need NVSE Extender version 19 on the last page of the download thread of that page.

I don't have legal version GOG but do you know why does it doesn't work on cracks? I'd love to play it though

5 hours ago, insockie said:

I don't have legal version GOG but do you know why does it doesn't work on cracks? I'd love to play it though

There are various ways that cracks could have been done, that make it nearly impossible to find out why it doesn't work for you. This is one of the reasons why it is hard to provide support for it.

ps. For a game that costs 5 dollars during every winter-spring-summer and autumn-sale I don't understand why people would crack it, to be honest.

10 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Anyone here know how to access the undress list?  At first I thought maybe SCR would have it in the MCM but to no avail.  Then I came here on looking for a mod with some similarity but also can't seem to find any.  So any help would be greatly appreciated.

All I know is, that it's not in SCR or SoPreg, or mods that require these mods. sorry that I can't pinpoint it better for you..

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

There are various ways that cracks could have been done, that make it nearly impossible to find out why it doesn't work for you. This is one of the reasons why it is hard to provide support for it.

ps. For a game that costs 5 dollars during every winter-spring-summer and autumn-sale I don't understand why people would crack it, to be honest.

All I know is, that it's not in SCR or SoPreg, or mods that require these mods. sorry that I can't pinpoint it better for you..

yeee people have money, I could too buy it  but I don't have a way most people have that problem a way to buy it microtransaction that's why cracks makes easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list of perks that come with Sexout? I had them all as I was leveling up but was force to uninstall and make a clean save because animations had stopped working even after reloading to an older save. Manage to reinstall Sexout and its related mods and I want to add them back in again through console command.

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 1:51 AM, Martok73 said:

I have a question and a help request please. I was playing last night and everything was working just fine, no issues at all. Talking to npcs, going thru dialog, starting sex scene animations all good, until it wasn't.... Was playing for a few hours and literally in the middle of my game instead of having sex with the npc I'm talking to even after they seem all excited to "get it on", they walk away and my character masturbates? I opened the console during the animation and unless I read it wrong the animation it "said" it was using for the scene was not a solo animation, but for some reason, only solo animations were actually playing. I'm not sure what happened mid game to cause the framework to stop picking up the npc actor but something happened and the duo acts became solo.... I'm using Sexout Bang to start the sex animation scene and like I said it was working perfectly for the first 3-4hrs of me playing, then all of a sudden every single npc I tried to have sex with just walked away after agreeing to fuck and according to the console sexout only picked up one actor for the scene, my character, so I am really confused as to what happened to literally all of a sudden mid game make it stop picking up valid npc actors to start a scene with? Help Please... Thank you.

If you want something to start sex scene with dialogue try SexoutSex, I edited it to fuck for free ? 

6 hours ago, nate2000 said:

can anyone tell me how to get sexout and mods to work for fallout 3, i saw that some people have got it to work with 3. if not though thats fine ive got both games lol

There is a Sexout for Fallout 3 mod and perhaps there are more that were made compatible, but most SexoutMods were made for the FNV-version only.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, certain NPCs (mostly Legion) have beige-ish legs and a grey stripe on their right arms with SexoutNG Bodies enabled. I don't use any other NPC texture mods. Can't seem to find a solution here or by testing.

Edit: So after unpacking the Bodies file, it seems the game literally just pastes the upperbodymale textures to the NPCs (which explains the beige legs and grey stripes) without taking into account where each texture should go on their body. Any help would be appreciated. :/ 

Edit 2: For clarity, I've posted an image of the texture file. You can see a large portion of it below is covered in one colour (I'm sure for good reason) which completely covers certain NPC bodies in that one colour, as well as the grey stripes from the top-left background. 

Spoiler

img.png

Edited by feathercookie
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey yall, so far everything is working for me but the only issue I have is that whenever a scene starts the camera gets stuck in place. I have TFC enabled in the MCM and even typed it in console but nothing. TFC works normally outside of any animations. I do have the 360 movement mod install but I don't think that should affect freecam. Any help is welcomed!