Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

7 hours ago, Fakenet said:

I know that but why did the author get such a huge stick up his ass about it?

Again, I said the author wasn't informed, apparently the only thing disappointed about. The conversion just came as a surprise.

11 hours ago, TR0767 said:

So wait, Sorc was actually banned??

I seriously doubt that, those rules about permissions and shit only apply to Nexus, Loverslab doesn't have those but it's usually appreciated.

Also the author apaprently doesn't have an account here so how would moderators know unless they see is themselves?!

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

I seriously doubt that, those rules about permissions and shit only apply to Nexus, Loverslab doesn't have those but it's usually appreciated.

Also the author apaprently doesn't have an account here so how would moderators know unless they see is themselves?!

Well no response from Sorceress in almost 2 Months, just dropped off the Earth like that.

On 2-3-2018 at 3:40 AM, TR0767 said:

So wait, Sorc was actually banned??

Better not be! LL doesn't seem to wield the banhammer that much, but maybe this pissy fit with that mod author was enough for her to leave. I know from personal experience how demotivating such a thing can be. It also taught me to just release my mods under a CC license and let people do whatever with them.

I'd hate for her to have to leave over such a petty thing, after giving so much to this community. :frown:

On ‎2018‎年‎2‎月‎12‎日 at 6:51 PM, kbshowtyme said:

Yes, I want that file for cbbe bobyslide.   Thanks a lot!

Today I reconvert the pampus-set uunp to cbbe, this time with slideblock saved and repaint the bodyweight of the boots, now the boots work fine in hdt, no stretch any more.

Thanks

chevalierx

taught me an easy way to convert uunp to cbbe.

For these clothes have ten style and mixed with many textures, so I am here to notice you to try this version, if you still like it.

And the esp file, I added the heel sound.

Having fun !

another_preset_photo1.jpg

another_preset_photo2.jpg

another_preset_photo3.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo1.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo2.jpg

pampus with slidesets.png

BS - FO4 Pampas Set CBBE_HDT_only_bodyslide_file_reload.7z

[BS] FO4 Pampas Set.esp

On 24/9/2017 at 11:58 AM, Jappa123 said:

Hello is anyone working on converting BDO pack 1 and 2 to CBBE Bodyslide? 

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/08/bdo-pack-ii.html

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/06/9204-bdo-pack-1-by-team-tal-ver-13.html

Thanks for answer!

i dont know but i want the bodyslide too for the complete pack

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.mx/2017/12/bdo-complete-pack.html

On 3/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, zzlaq1 said:

Today I reconvert the pampus-set uunp to cbbe, this time with slideblock saved and repaint the bodyweight of the boots, now the boots work fine in hdt, no stretch any more.

Thanks

chevalierx

For these clothes have ten style and mixed with many textures, so I am here to notice you to try this version, if you still like it.

Having fun !

another_preset_photo2.jpg

another_preset_photo3.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo1.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo2.jpg

pampus with slidesets.png

[BS] FO4 Pampas Set.esp

Thank you! but the original mod isn't on nexus anymore, do you know where i can download that as well?

On 3/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, zzlaq1 said:

Thanks

chevalierx

Having fun !

[BS] FO4 Pampas Set.esp

i just tried the bodyslide and it does not change the body/ cloths at all. i see it listed on the bodyslide but when i move the slider for breast or anything else it does not change  it. the preview shows no change and in-game shows no change.

10 hours ago, x06xp said:

i just tried the bodyslide and it does not change the body/ cloths at all. i see it listed on the bodyslide but when i move the slider for breast or anything else it does not change  it. the preview shows no change and in-game shows no change.

i've had the same problem. any fix?