Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/29/2017 at 11:08 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request ... Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.  Sexy lingerie in various colors.  You will need the main files from the link above. Any problems, let me know.

Nezzars Ultimate Lingerie Collection CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

Out of topic, I know, but can someone tell/guide me to a UUNP conversion of this? If not, can someone guide me to where I can request this to be done? thank you

6 hours ago, lawmetal said:

guys theres a new CBBE here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89974

and im wondering if the outfit thats already converted into to CBBE would be compatible with this new one?

Compatible how?

You can use the new body just fine with the old oufits jsut don' expect them to have the features of the new body.

Just like you can use a HDT body with non HDT outfits.

If you want to have the new body inside of the old outfits you will have to convert them yet again.

I don't know how much work that involves or if they have out out a conversion reference yet, it's still in alpha I think.

Hmm... extra moving parts...

Can I still use my current physics xml (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP & Co) files or will I be "stuck" with the ones that probably come with that new body?

Because I have ones that make everything bounce more realistically than the default CBBE TBBP BBP HDT (or whatever the precise plentora of abrevations was again) files.

I'll just ask in the comments of the new CBBE Body. I'll repost the author's answer if I get one here.

8 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Compatible how?

You can use the new body just fine with the old oufits jsut don' expect them to have the features of the new body.

Just like you can use a HDT body with non HDT outfits.

If you want to have the new body inside of the old outfits you will have to convert them yet again.

I don't know how much work that involves or if they have out out a conversion reference yet, it's still in alpha I think.

Indeed. Currently waiting for that body to become more stable to test a few conversions. Weighting is easier with that body so armors/clothing looks better.

Like strings and stuff.

But have to wait for a stable release before doing any serious conversions.

edit: Belive it has a reference included. I havent checked the latest version if it still does tho.

But....dont know how well peoples computers handle that body since it has a very high polygon-count.

Skyrim problaby would become unstable with to many of those armors conversions around.

First off: Having a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml doesn't cause any problems... having a hdtvagina.xml in addition to the MaxCBBE's own xml though is making the vagina act really out of whack, so make sure that any mod with such a file in it (like "Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set" fro example) is deactivated while the MaxCBBE is active.

As for how the new body works in general:

The breasts and butt physics seem to be fine, but the physics on the vagina and anus are still in need of some optimizing. For someone who doesn't know how to edit the HDT values themselves (like me), it's probably best to stay with CLAMS or whatever you're using for the time being until either the author works out the quircks or someone else manages to put together a fine-tuned xml file and shares it.

Currently throat physics only work for a specific head, which I don't know where to get. RCC Marie Rose Head. Anyone know that one?

The author is currently working to make that compatible with CITRUS heads.

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

First off: Having a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml doesn't cause any problems... having a hdtvagina.xml in addition to the MaxCBBE's own xml though is making the vagina act really out of whack, so make sure that any mod with such a file in it (like "Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set" fro example) is deactivated while the MaxCBBE is active.

The breasts and butt physics seem to be fine, but the physics on the vagina and anus are still in need of some optimizing. For someone who doesn't know how to edit the HDT values themselves (like me), it's probably best to stay with CLAMS or whatever you're using for the time being until either the author works out the quircks or someone else manages to put together a fine-tuned xml file and shares it.

Currently throat physics only work for a specific head, which I don't know where to get. RCC Marie Rose Head. Anyone know that one?

and how looks normal outfits? is necessary to convert them to that body or just works?
is the body more curvy and less square?

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Didn't it say it already works with CITRUS head?

Not that it matters to me since whenever I tried to use CITRUS all it did was make my head fat and bloated.

4 hours ago, Hitherefriend said:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1401.html

3 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

and how looks normal outfits? is necessary to convert them to that body or just works?

Like I said before; The body of the old outfits stays the same unless you convert them. They do work like they are but they will not have whatever features the maxCBBE has.

So no, the outfits will not be magically get rounder without you converting them also I don't think the outfits themselves will get better since it's only the body which gets more polygons and the outfits themselves are stuck with the same amount of polygons they had before.

5 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

In most outfits a body-mesh is also saved. Those won't change in any way when you change the body. But in most cases it won't matter anyway, since as Fakenet said the parts that MaxCBBE improved will be covered over anyway.

It's a different story on outfits that are translucent or do not cover the changed parts, like for example a piece of lingerie that surrounds the breasts without covering them or consists of a little something glued onto the nipple.

To make those look like the naked body, you'll have to convert it in Outfit Studio (or wait until someone else does it and uploads it), but the difference between the bodies is rather subtle.

What is very neat in the new CBBE are new sliders called "Maximum Curvy Heavy", "Maximum Curcy Light", "Maximum Slim Heavy," and "Maximum Slim Light" which change the general shape of the entire body. So if you like a more petite figure, you can put the heavy ones to 0 and put one of the light ones to max. Of course you can still fine-tune every slider to your satisfaction like before.

It also has two new additional sliders fo the anus and vagine depth, but as of yet is lacking sliders to manipulate the clit and labia like CLAMS has.

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

In most outfits a body-mesh is also saved. Those won't change in any way when you change the body. But in most cases it won't matter anyway, since as Fakenet said the parts that MaxCBBE improved will be covered over anyway.

It's a different story on outfits that are translucent or do not cover the changed parts, like for example a piece of lingerie that surrounds the breasts without covering them or consists of a little something glued onto the nipple.

To make those look like the naked body, you'll have to convert it in Outfit Studio (or wait until someone else does it and uploads it), but the difference between the bodies is rather subtle.

The other reason to convert to that body is that the armor/clothing moves better with the body making them look better. So you wont see those messy Spiky strings.

Like right now. Im stuck on a few outfits that cant be fixed with Older CBBE bodies they just look terrible no matter how i weight them.

But they are instantly fixed when i weight it to MaxCBBE. You really start to notice the limitation of a low poly body when you try to convert some outfits. One of the reasons alot of outfits looks better with UUNP is due to higher poly count making weights better. But anyways that wont be an issue if all the twinks are fixed for CBBE Max.

Either way im having issues with Max CBBE. When i build a body using MaxCBBE using my old preset. Breasts are like 20-30% bigger for some reason. Making me think his new sliders arent working like they are suppose to. even when they are all turned down to 0%

On ‎2018‎年‎3‎月‎15‎日 at 1:29 AM, vicsage said:

Hi partners

will anyone find time to help me and make cbbe bodyslide for this?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-2207.html

I used cosio hdt vigina body and it's texture as baseshape, if it doesn't work for you, then in outfit:

open the project "zzl_queenbik.osp"

a delete the baseshape

b load your baseshape like CBBE-HDT

c confirm the slide

d fix the clips

e save it and BS

queenbikini.png

queenbikini_CBBE-HDT.7z

20 hours ago, shadow866 said:

The other reason to convert to that body is that the armor/clothing moves better with the body making them look better. So you wont see those messy Spiky strings.

Like right now. Im stuck on a few outfits that cant be fixed with Older CBBE bodies they just look terrible no matter how i weight them.

But they are instantly fixed when i weight it to MaxCBBE. You really start to notice the limitation of a low poly body when you try to convert some outfits. One of the reasons alot of outfits looks better with UUNP is due to higher poly count making weights better. But anyways that wont be an issue if all the twinks are fixed for CBBE Max.

Either way im having issues with Max CBBE. When i build a body using MaxCBBE using my old preset. Breasts are like 20-30% bigger for some reason. Making me think his new sliders arent working like they are suppose to. even when they are all turned down to 0%

Hey Shadow, just out of curiosity, are you still working on the gomapero set?

4 hours ago, Findest said:

Hey Shadow, just out of curiosity, are you still working on the gomapero set?

Yes the set has been done for a week or 2 but there are some small stuff that i cant manage to fix due to terrible weights no matter what i do. And ive tried everything to try and fix it. So im kinda stuck right now.

And i dont really want to release a bad quality set.

So right now im waiting a bit for MaxCBBE to release a stable version to try a conversion for that body.

10 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Yes the set has been done for a week or 2 but there are some small stuff that i cant manage to fix due to terrible weights no matter what i do. And ive tried everything to try and fix it. So im kinda stuck right now.

And i dont really want to release a bad quality set.

So right now im waiting a bit for MaxCBBE to release a stable version to try a conversion for that body.

If you are copying weights directly in Outfit Studio, you can create a hi-poly version of the body you're using in blender or whatever and use that as the reference body when you copy weights. Then you can just swap in the actual body before you save it.

I do this and it works very well.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

If you are copying weights directly in Outfit Studio, you can create a hi-poly version of the body you're using in blender or whatever and use that as the reference body when you copy weights. Then you can just swap in the actual body before you save it.

I do this and it works very well.

Dont have blender :frown: so i dont really have any knowledge using it.

Anyway ive tried the standard methods of copy bone weights, Selected weights and manual weight painting. Also tried to use masking tool to weight just some areas i wanted to weight.

I also tried the method of using CBBE MAX or Cos weights while changing the ref body later on to normal CBBE HDT body.

Using weights from Max or Cos will obviously cause clipping for CBBE HDT. But the clothing wont have jagged edges anymore.

So i tried to mix MaxCBBE and CBBE HDT weights and just weighted some parts that needed to be. On my end i didnt see clipping when i used last method but other people could see clipping so i guess it depends alot on what HDT setup people use. So that fix was also out of the question.

After that i ran out of ideas pretty much.

Problaby missing something simple or need someone else that knows how to fix it

Sorry for the wall of text :tongue:

56 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

y ive tried the standard methods of copy bone weights, Selected weights and manual weight painting. Also tried to use masking tool to weight just some areas i wanted

1 hour ago, shadow866 said:

Dont have blender :frown: so i dont really have any knowledge using it.

Anyway ive tried the standard methods of copy bone weights, Selected weights and manual weight painting. Also tried to use masking tool to weight just some areas i wanted to weight.

I also tried the method of using CBBE MAX or Cos weights while changing the ref body later on to normal CBBE HDT body.

Using weights from Max or Cos will obviously cause clipping for CBBE HDT. But the clothing wont have jagged edges anymore.

So i tried to mix MaxCBBE and CBBE HDT weights and just weighted some parts that needed to be. On my end i didnt see clipping when i used last method but other people could see clipping so i guess it depends alot on what HDT setup people use. So that fix was also out of the question.

After that i ran out of ideas pretty much.

Problaby missing something simple or need someone else that knows how to fix it

Sorry for the wall of text :tongue:

You can try this simple nif I made for copying bone weights. Hopefully this works for you.

weightpaintbody.zip