Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

ingame they are gone

Sounds like something else is displaying the standard CBBE body instead.

But what?

I have the bodyslide files in the mod with the highest priority... hell I even tried putting the files into the games actual Data folder in steamapps but without any change, so what could possibly overwrite the body within the .nif? Oh and I did rebuild with BS, so it's not any outdates .tri or somesuch either.

Unelss the problem comes from something within the .esp file, I'm completely out of ideas.

Or alternatively you can use the decrease mesh on the body instead of the increase on the outfit. It's what I prefer on non-translucent clothing and armour since it doesn't really matter how badly malformed the body mesh is in places where you can't see it anyway, because the clothes are hiding it.

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

But what?

I have the bodyslide files in the mod with the highest priority... hell I even tried putting the files into the games actual Data folder in steamapps but without any change, so what could possibly overwrite the body within the .nif? Oh and I did rebuild with BS, so it's not any outdates .tri or somesuch either.

Unelss the problem comes from something within the .esp file, I'm completely out of ideas.

the problem comes from something within the .esp file

Bingo.

Oh... my... god...

I did it... and the reason was soooo stupid and obvious in hindsight.

When making the project in OS I put a "cos" behind the names of the files and folders so I could tell the files apart from the original body-slide files. Now I renamed the files so they have he same filenames and duplicated the original's folder structure and it works.

After figuratively bashing my head against the wall for hours I feel like doing it literally now.

All the complicated stuff and then it turns out to be the easiest most banal reason.

Oh well, at least I've seen how the creation kit looks at least once. ^^

Here's the working files for the "DEM Ritual Gown without Skirt" for CLAM's CosioHD body with working vagina.

The folders and files with the cos in the name can probably be deleted, but after the experience of getting to this point... what's a few wasted MB against "Never change a running system".

DEM_Ritual_Cosio.7z

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Uhh I tried downloading Lustmord's CBA files but loading it in BodySlide shows it has no textures... (yes I have the original mod)

I had the same issue - the outfit DOES show up ok in game, but there is clipping on the bigger sizes....

8 hours ago, CaptainBeyond69 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?page=186&tab=comments#comment-1979427

Says there you need the original, but if someone can confirm you don't cool, but original is no longer available.  

Original only required if using hdthighheel.esm otherwise you need to convert the mod to use NIO ovrrride. Here is original mod merged with Sorceress99 files, only copy I have in my archive, checked esp and it requires hdthighheels.esm and heelssound.esm

CBBE - Tera Bikini.7z

Hello. If it is to anyone's taste, I have a sort of request; The file here is already converted(I included the BS file in case it is required) but comes with Fox Palace which is also an ESP, could someone CK savvy separate those? I have no interest in anything but the clothes sets the mod comes with, being forced to use that Palace and wasting a plug in slot to have the clothes is a nonsensical dependency. Cute clothes though, used to love DOA too.

Fox New (35) v3.7z

FoxNews (35) Bodyslide2 & HDT.zip

14 hours ago, CaptainBeyond69 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?page=186&tab=comments#comment-1979427

Says there you need the original, but if someone can confirm you don't cool, but original is no longer available.  

The main requirements for a armor or clothing mod to function in the skyrim engine is a meshes aka nif file, testure riles and a esp to put it in the game. SORRESS99 has all of these in the conversion plus the bodyslide for uunp. If all you need is the orginal files you can take out of the files and repack them.

Thank you for taking care of this ^_^

[Rant]

Why would anyone include even something as small as a shop, for any amount of clothes sets? So many things can go wrong; Taking space on the map, conflicting with other mods that use the same game space, occupying more plug in slots that necessary... Plus the building may look out of place or look bad.
IMHO the most anyone should do(If they're hard core about immersion, offering actual armour), would be to include a recipe book, locked somewhere relevant. Add a note saying where the key is, with some spell checked, short and concise lore if they want. Contained and easily accessible, easy to craft. Or have it as loot on a specific enemy. No need to go full MineCraft, even if their mod adds 100 sets. Either way, I ranted too much and the issue has been taken care of. Thank you again.

[/Rant]

@zzlaq1

Tried and tried but can't there is something maybe that i dont grasp, the bodyslides never change to my body and when i use the brush the clothes seems to be weird

Ah well thank you for the help but my skill at outfit studio are minimal at best

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

@zzlaq1

Tried and tried but can't there is something maybe that i dont grasp, the bodyslides never change to my body and when i use the brush the clothes seems to be weird

Ah well thank you for the help but my skill at outfit studio are minimal at best

Occasionally it can happen that BodySlide saves files in multiple locations (at least if used via Mod Organizer). Sliders that work in Outfit Stuido, but don't work in BodySlide are one of the problems this can cause.

Check to make sure that the project you are working on exists only once (backups in non-game relevant folders aren't an issue of course).

Potential folders that BS might save files into are: "Mod Organizer\overwrite" your BodySlide mod folder and the folder from whichever mod the project files come from.

Check both the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData folder and the CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets.

49 minutes ago, Kshahdoo said:

Sorceress, hello! :open_mouth: 

Are you come back? How are you? :tongue: 

I'm good. Been working and not able to get on very much. I am a transportation consultant and had a contract to set up the logistics for a garden supply company that is nearing completion so I will have time to do some more conversions. Looks like we have some new folks doing conversions which is nice. Now to figure out where we are in conversions so I am not duplicating some one's work.  Nice to be back.

5 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Tried to install Complexity(CpyV2) CBBE HDT BS NIO but Wrye Bash is telling me the HDT HH master is missing. :frown:

Complexity uses Net Immerse Overide (NIO) for high heels adjustments instead of HdtHeels so yes the master is missing.