Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

どなたかこのModを3BA+SMPに変換していただけませんか?

Image:https://tre-maga.com/18950
DL:

Nif Optimizer Then there is a strange part of the cloth.
Some parts are normal, so I think only some parts are wrong, but I don't know how to fix it.
Also, the original body shape is UNPB, so it would be helpful if you could convert it to 3BA.
If it's too hard to convert the whole thing, I can try
It would be helpful if you could convert just the Dress.nif in the folder "\tf and mosh\meshes\blacksmith4\TD-tingfeng".

Thank you in advance.
I'm using translations, so sorry if it's not clear.

SkyrimSE 2023-01-17 01-30-21.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do you really mean you want to have all physics removed from the outfit?

BBP is short for breast and butt physics, so what the vast majority of regular CBBE outfits have, except that most creators don't even bother mentioning since it is more or less the norm these days and has been for years.

As far as the body goes reading the release thread it looks to me like this is already regular CBBE made for the gool ol' HDT physics.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey thanks for the reply! have you tried it succesfully??

Yes , everything I converted , it works . For followers, there is only one extra step with Nifskope , the rest is the same

But, it seems to me that Lady Lucciana does not want a follower . She would have to share the dicks she finds .?

1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Yes , everything I converted , it works . For followers, there is only one extra step with Nifskope , the rest is the same

But, it seems to me that Lady Lucciana does not want a follower . She would have to share the dicks she finds .?

AHHAHAAHa!!  you read her mind very well mate!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 07.12.2017 at 03:41, Sorceress99 said:

VGS облегченная броня из эбонитового сплава CBBE HDT Bodyslide. Вам понадобятся основные файлы отсюда.. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85070 /? Симпатичный набор брони, который мне нравится. Наслаждайтесь!

vgs lightweight.jpg

vgs lightweight2.jpg

VGS Легкая броня из черного дерева CBBE HDT BodySlide.7z

please convert this armor to skyrim SE for 3BA body with body slider

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
В 22.04.2018 в 00:15, Sorceress99 сказал:

По запросу... Race Queen CBBE HDT Bodyslide от Mita. Вот вам, любители гонок, крутой набор из 6 платьев и ботинок, которые обязательно заставят их ускориться. :язык:  Основные ресурсы требуются от дома. https://tre-maga.com/3395   На некоторых куртках есть кусочки, вызванные «двусторонними» накладками. Я предпочитаю, чтобы куртка не просвечивала. Другие проблемы, поговорите с  :face_chick:.

королева расы.jpg

Королева гонок CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

The main file, unfortunately, is not available. Can someone share the main file of this clothing?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! When creating the clothing transformation in Outfit Studio/Bodyslide, these shadows appeared on the skirt. Accordingly, in the game on clothes these parts are simply absent. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? Preferably in detail and step by step, if not difficult. Thanks in advance. 

111112.png

• 2 weeks later...