Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

7 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Today I try to learn about converting armor. I download all programs from Nexus. But when I import nif file to Blender it shows an error (as image below). 

rteryrtyhgh.thumb.png.759e265ef00344122d3bdb92241de750.png

What should I do?

Usually you don't need Blender to do conversions anymore.

You just use Outfit Studio.

32 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

Tried to convert Azera Sorceress to CBBE. I don't know why it looks fine on Outfit Studio but when I build it in Bodyslide it still a bit of clipping. And the breasts looks weird (the armor has hdt but the breasts can not move). Hope somebody can do better.

20180219230139_1.thumb.jpg.076b9436010247605f00113c85461b25.jpg

I often have to switch back and forth between OS and Skyrim a bit to fix all the clipping, I suppose that's normal. If you're not doing multi layer clothing, you can get away with leaving a small margin, you won't notice that in game.

About the weird breasts: did the original armor include a body and did you delete it, and replace it with a CBBE HDT reference body?

9 hours ago, Musje said:

I often have to switch back and forth between OS and Skyrim a bit to fix all the clipping, I suppose that's normal. If you're not doing multi layer clothing, you can get away with leaving a small margin, you won't notice that in game.

About the weird breasts: did the original armor include a body and did you delete it, and replace it with a CBBE HDT reference body?

Yep, I deleted the body and chose CBBE Body HDT in load reference. In game, the armor can move but the breast can't.  

Spoiler

uitylikhkj.thumb.png.1731196b1f77e3035c5520a5f6bbf55b.png5a8b9beb9f94a_jhkjknm.thumb.png.b26fc2ff5d769955a2e1973ceb102c8c.png

so while we are helping people learn to create bodyslide, i created a bodyslide for an outfit and there was no clipping or anything (though it's a bit rough) the outfit even was visible in bodyslide to generate me meshes of. but when i loaded the game, the armor was the old armor without the changes i made.... any idea what went wrong? should i upload the outfit and the bodslide i created for help?

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

so while we are helping people learn to create bodyslide, i created a bodyslide for an outfit and there was no clipping or anything (though it's a bit rough) the outfit even was visible in bodyslide to generate me meshes of. but when i loaded the game, the armor was the old armor without the changes i made.... any idea what went wrong? should i upload the outfit and the bodslide i created for help?

Does the original armor come with weight support? Alot of armors only have one nif file and you have to change the esp file so use the _0 and _1.

18 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

Does the original armor come with weight support? Alot of armors only have one nif file and you have to change the esp file so use the _0 and _1.

Best to do this in Tes5Edit. You go to the "Armor Addon", change the world model from stuff.nif to stuff_1.nif (usually the female model has to be changed since that kinda sorta seems to be the prefered outfit for modders :smile: ).

Also! In some cases you need to enable weight support, there's a flag for it in Tes5Edit. As far as I know you can't set this flag in CK. Without the flag, your character will be shown as weight 100 when wearing the armor. Not sure what the flag is called, I'm not at my computer now.

4 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Yep, I deleted the body and chose CBBE Body HDT in load reference. In game, the armor can move but the breast can't.  

Reveal hidden contents

uitylikhkj.thumb.png.1731196b1f77e3035c5520a5f6bbf55b.png5a8b9beb9f94a_jhkjknm.thumb.png.b26fc2ff5d769955a2e1973ceb102c8c.png

Weird, I had it the other way around once. Did you paint weights correctly in Outfit studio or copy weights using the menu?

14 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Tried to convert Azera Sorceress to CBBE. I don't know why it looks fine on Outfit Studio but when I build it in Bodyslide it still a bit of clipping. And the breasts looks weird (the armor has hdt but the breasts can not move). Hope somebody can do better.

20180219230139_1.thumb.jpg.076b9436010247605f00113c85461b25.jpg

post and i will fix it for you

6 minutes ago, johntrine said:

no... is it supposed to?

Yes, or no, depends on your view.

But it means that if you want it to accept _0 and _1 you will have to change the esp like Musje said above.

Or you can give us the esp and we change that, it's easy done if you know what to look for.

3 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

Yes, or no, depends on your view.

But it means that if you want it to accept _0 and _1 you will have to change the esp like Musje said above.

Or you can give us the esp and we change that, it's easy done if you know what to look for.

i would like to learn the art of editing the esp sensei!!!! would be helpful if i knew how to do it so the i can make conversions whenever i want and hopefully share!

22 minutes ago, johntrine said:

i would like to learn the art of editing the esp sensei!!!! would be helpful if i knew how to do it so the i can make conversions whenever i want and hopefully share!

This:

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Best to do this in Tes5Edit. You go to the "Armor Addon", change the world model from stuff.nif to stuff_1.nif (usually the female model has to be changed since that kinda sorta seems to be the prefered outfit for modders :smile: ).

Also! In some cases you need to enable weight support, there's a flag for it in Tes5Edit. As far as I know you can't set this flag in CK. Without the flag, your character will be shown as weight 100 when wearing the armor. Not sure what the flag is called, I'm not at my computer now.

The flag is simply called "Weight slider - Female" under DNAM - Data.

16 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/azera-sorceress-16782483 (original)

https://kokoro-uunpwardrobe.tumblr.com/post/170715135384/azera-sorceress-uunp-non-smp-download-original (non smp)

I think the non-smp is easier. Game crash everytime I do something with smp skirt. 

is shit that smp lol skirt is shit x 100 

this is based on smp version  -_- , but it hdt pe

not tested ( am in work ) yeh and i love this armor

link

CalienteTools Azera Sorceress.rar