FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

View File

Read this first before asking question in the thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48940-goodbye/

Overhaul_Logo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------logo by Loogie

Have you ever dreamed about more immersive Fallout 3 main quest line? Well, here you go.

This mod allows you to complete some vanilla quests in different ways. It doesn't change vanila dialogues, it adds more dialogue choices.
Be ware! Some choices may affect your character in the future so don't make decisions lightly. I didn't focus all my enegry to implement only sexual solutions to quest, there are also non-sexual dialogues which bring realism to the game(well, not all of them)
Mod works well with SecoutTTWencounters(http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/438-sexout-ttw-encounters/).
Don't forget to download resources (UPDATED ON 24 NOVEMBER 2014) from any of 2 external links.

What does it do?

For Male player:

NEW DIALOGUE OPTIONS

;Vault 101
-Option to have sex with Amata after you defended her from Tunnel Snakes (with bonus scene between "Future imperfect "and "Escape" quests)
-Option to persuade Amata to have sex with Tunnel snakes
-Option to have sex wth her after she wakes you up during "Escape" quest
-Option to intimidate Overseer if you have enough strength points
-Option to comfort Amata after interrogation

;Vault 101 "Trouble on homefront"
-Option to sleep with Amata during final dialogue if you didn't break up with her during "escape" quest

;Megaton
-Option to intimidate Moriarty into giving you information about Dad
-Option to ask for additional reward from Megaton settler who gives you presents if you helped Megaton people
-You can ask Jerricho to disarm the Megaton bomb

;Citadel
-Option to sleep with Sarah after you gained access to Citadel

;Arlington Library
-New mini quest with Scribe Yearling.

;Railey Rangers
-Option to sleep with Brick if all Rangers are alive after quest

;Stealing independency
-Option to rape Sydney
BONUS: if you meet her afterwards (one of the random ecnouter) you can trigger another scene with her and Emeline

;"Take it back" quest
-Player can have sex with Sarah in exchange of starting purifier himself
-Player can propose Sarah to his followers

;Misc
-Option to have sex with Janice during Waters of life quest
-Option to have sex with Captives with random chance of them not agreeing. If Player character rapes them, they will try and have revenge on him afterwars.
-Option to resolve situation with Antagonizer in another more sexier way.

NEW QUESTS
-"Size doesn't matter" - Speak with Moira after you completed Wastelad Survival guide quest.
-"Fall of the Lone Wanderer" - talk to Durga after compleing "Take it back" quest.

For Female player:

NEW DIALOGUE OPTIONS

;Vault 101
-Option to offer yourself to Butch to defend Amata from Tunnel Snakes (with Bonus scene after exam)
-Option to persuade Amata to have sex with Tunnel snakes
-Option to have sex with Overseere in ecchange of password and temporary peace with Vault guards
-Option to comfort Amata after interrogation

;Vault 101 "Trouble on homefront"
- If you had sex with Gomez and left him alive you can do it again
- Option to have sex with Butch if you had sex with gim during "Escape" quest
- Option to sleep with Wilkins so he doesn't attack you
- Option to intimidate Wilkins with Fawkes if you brought him in Vault101
- Option to intimiate Overseer(Amata's Dad) if you brought Fawkes

;Megaton
-Option to have sex with Moriarty in exchange of information about Dad
-Option to have sex with him for stealthboys after that
-Option to have sex with Sheriff in exchange of caps
-Option to hire Jerricho without having 1000 caps
-You can ask Jerricho to disarm the Megaton bomb
-You can have sex with him later if he disarmed that bomb
-You can make him rape Jenny Stahl if you get him close to her

;GNR building
-Option to have sex with Three Dog in exchange of information about dad
-Option to make Three dog tell player information about dad if you have enough medicine skill

;Tenpenny tower quest
-Ask Roy Phillips not to kill settlers of Tenpenny Tower. Avaiable only before he exited metro.

;Vault87
-You can have sex with Fawkes
-if you made peace with supeemutants you can ask Fawkes not to attack other supermutants and stealthy go after him(Mutants in Vault87 will be hostile even if you made peace with supermutants during "Making friends quest")

;Enclave base
-Negotiate with officer when he stops you from exiting the cell
-Option to have sex with Fawkes after exiting Enclave base(if you had sex with him in the vault)
-If you had sex with Fawkes in vault and near enclave base you can do it on regular basis

;"Take it back" quest
-Option to offer Sarah to Autumn but you must speak to her before quest(When she is waiting on you word to go to purifier)
-Option to offer yourself to Autumn
-Option to offer yourself for Fawkes or Charon
-Option to offer Sarah to Charon and Fawkes

;Misc
- New way to acquiere Sergeant RL-3 from its previous owner.
- Generic Mutant,Centaur Sex
- Option to propose Amata, Bittercup, Brianna, Clover, Cross, Lucy, Sydney, Cass, Veronica to any generic mutant ot Centaur

NEW QUESTS

- "My baby blue" - talk to Jerricho about being afraid of raiders.

-"Making Friends" - During "Following his footsteps" quest choose additional dialogue with Sarah.

-"A friend in need' - if you made peace with supermutants during "Making Friends" quest, talk to Dad near project Purity about getting rid of supermutants. To make your dad and sciencist friendly to supermutants, speak to dad in the Doctor Li's laboratory

- "My, what a big town you have..." -Talk to any mutant in GermanTown building to start quest.
BONUS - have Willow companion with you and speak to any generic mutant after completing "My, what a big town you have..." quest (Last version of Willow required)
NOTE - you should switch Willow options check in MCM menu.

- "Rotunder? I hardly know her!" - Meet Sydney in National archives.

-"Reilly's Rutters" - Meet Xander at Our Lady of Hope Hospital.

- "Peace of Tail" - Speak to Marcus after completing "Who dares wins", being friendly with Brotherhood and having all Brotherhood femala characters alive (Sarah, Reddin, Yearling, Brick)

- In Taft Tunnels when Doctor Li first speaks to you, if you have Roy's mask from completing "Tenpenny tower" quest, choose new option and Cruck will appear.

- Full of good intentions (Lab) - FULLY MALE VOICED - if you managed to convince Cruck to ascend to the surface - meet him in Megaton. You should at least receive the objective to find Vault87, be friendly with Brotherhood and Have Megaton intact for Cruck to appear.

The aim of the mod is to let player complete the game without killing anyone and to bring more immersion to the game. The decisions made throughout the game are stored in savegame via quest variables and I can use them any time later.

Thanks everyone in Scripting Help 101 thread for helping me with scripts.
Thanks prideslayer for Sexout and for answering my questions.
Thanks Panthercom for correcting dialogues and giving new ideas.
Thanks Loogie for making new content and meshes
Thanks Keyser Soze and jaam for helping me to remove Courier stash dependencies
Thanks Nessa for her TypeN armor conversions
Thanks A.J. for introducing her method of making 3rd person cutscenes
Thanks everyone who reported bugs!

Conflicts

This mod changes some Vanilla records.
Following mods will conflicts with it:
-any dialogues mod(if it changes the same records as this)
-faction overhaul mod(raiders, supermutants)
-Anything that changes EvergreenMillsBehemoth scripts.

For Modders

1.07 version has options for modders. Now you can check most important TTWQuestOverhaul variables in your mod without making a dependency. Just BuildRef a function.

int iIndexref FunctionReflet iIndex := GetModIndex "FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp"let FunctionRef := BuildRef iIndex 2000573if eval (1 == call FunctionRef)PrintC "Player is wearing collar"endif

aaquestFunctionExtMutantPeaceCheck - DEC# - 2000576
Returns 1 if player is friendly with mutants.
Returns 0 if player is NOT friendly with mutants.

aaquestFunctionExtRaiderPeaceCheck - DEC# - 2000574
Returns 1 if player is friendly with raiders.
Returns 0 if player is NOT friendly with raiders.

aaquestFunctionExtRaiderCollarCheck - DEC# - 2000573
Returns 1 if player is wearing the explosive collar (dies withing 3 days if not having sex with raiders)
Returns 0 if player is NOT wearing the explosive collar

If you want more functions let me know.

If you plan to make translation for this mod - please notify me first. 99% I'll say yes but still you need my written permission to translate this mod or host it on other sites.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout New Vegas, Sexout, NVSE Tales of two Wastelands

Guest tomm434

Me again, great mod but I can't get the new topic for Fawkes to work

thanks

Oh right I forgot to add topics to his greeting.

Anyway I will update the file now. The start conversation should happen right after you got him out of his cage.

But if you just installed this mod on new savegame where you already met Fawkes it won't work because the new topic has condition of variables aaahirefawsex=1 and aaamq08fawkessex=1. You could try to set them to 1 by console but it automaticly happens when you progress through dialogues in vault 87 and later after exiting Enclave base. This is of course made for immersion - you can't just have sex with him "just because"

try using

set aaahirefawsex to 1

set aaamq08fawkessex to 1

I like the idea of this and wanted to ask is there any chance of you making something just for FO3 as I don't want to install TTW, I have too many NV Mods loaded that TTW doesn't like. Actually too many FO3 Mods it doesn't like either that I am using so TTW is a non starter for me now that I have two games running relatively smoothly with minimal CTDs and so on. I just don't want to change some things now and risk the bad old days of CTDs that plagued my games.

Guest tomm434

I like the idea of this and wanted to ask is there any chance of you making something just for FO3 as I don't want to install TTW, I have too many NV Mods loaded that TTW doesn't like. Actually too many FO3 Mods it doesn't like either that I am using so TTW is a non starter for me now that I have two games running relatively smoothly with minimal CTDs and so on. I just don't want to change some things now and risk the bad old days of CTDs that plagued my games.

no, sorry. Fallout 3 has no Sexout and I hate animated prostitution mod on Nexus(you have to end sex by dialog - that's stupid). If anyone wants to convert this mod for Fallout 3 - you have my blessing.

Since I can't find the scripter, I think I can avoid need of adding new npc and triggering a scene. I have some ideas about how vanilla npc can help player to make supermutants and raiders friendly(And even implementing the new way to complete "Waters of life"). Righ now I don't work ln this mod - panthercom agreed to help me make dialogues better and I've got a lot of exams now anyway. I think I will be back on the track by the end of the week.

Tomm, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I eagerly await further awesomeness.

Thanks. That really means a lot.

Guest tomm434

Sweeeeeeet.

Nice to see a mod that isnt just

Female pc therefore raped.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Trying to do my best.

Is anyone getting CTD after sex with Butch in "Future imperfect"?

Guest tomm434

New update.

And I'm sorry but if you already made peace with raiders, dialogues with them may not work.

if they really don't work and you really don't want to load your old savegame try

xxaaquest.aaraidersex to 0

xx is the load order of the mod.

That may open dialogues with raiders but I didn't check it.

This mod looks great, but even though I've got TTW running, I'm unable to use it because of some of the required masters. Specifically, the Mercenary, Classic, Caravan, and Tribal packs. Are those absolutely necessary? I assume those came with the GotY version, but as someone who bought the DLC separately as each was released, I don't own them.

I enjoy playing TTW and your mod has really made it fun. Especially your dialog which is more than "wanna poke - poke - thanks" type stuff. It's a solid blend of humorous and role-playing.

If you take requests, there is one that I'd like to make. When you're leaving the vault, there is the Security Guard Gomez... he mentions that he's always liked you. Seems like an obvious plug for more.

Guest tomm434

This mod looks great, but even though I've got TTW running, I'm unable to use it because of some of the required masters. Specifically, the Mercenary, Classic, Caravan, and Tribal packs. Are those absolutely necessary? I assume those came with the GotY version, but as someone who bought the DLC separately as each was released, I don't own them.

Well, I think that everyone had tribal packs. I added them just in case. After fnishing working on next update and before uploading I will try to delete them and check if everything works good. In theory that should not mess things up but it is TTW.

I enjoy playing TTW and your mod has really made it fun. Especially your dialog which is more than "wanna poke - poke - thanks" type stuff. It's a solid blend of humorous and role-playing.

If you take requests, there is one that I'd like to make. When you're leaving the vault, there is the Security Guard Gomez... he mentions that he's always liked you. Seems like an obvious plug for more.

Ok, I will take a look at it. I gotta finish this first sequence(when you first meet Brotherhood on GNR). I managed to do some actual scripting scenes(not just sex after dialogues) and it is very hard to edit vanilla quest, especcialy as scripted as that.

Guest tomm434

As long as you haven't used any resources from the couriers stash they should be as simple to remove as - *Open fnvedit, right click on your mod in the list, hit 'clean masters', save.* They aren't a requirement of TTW itself anymore.

After I do that for some reason GECK can't load the mod.

Guest tomm434

New update.

It is very important that if you find any bug or glitch you should PM me or write in this thread. I really need statistics on how often these glitches in GNR sequence happen. And plz don't forget to mention your version of Sexout(stable ot beta,v2,v3,v4,v5)

Guest tomm434

Hello,

i'm using version 1.04 started a new game but when i'm talking to butch after offering myself nothing happens.

That's strange. I've only tried this and everythng worked. Does it happen every time? Have you tried to load quicksave?And what Sexout version do you use?

This mod (and the fact that Fallout 3 lacks a viable Sex option) is making me seriously consider A Tale of Two Wastelands. Looks really cool but I'm really intimidated by the Install. Is it truly as daunting as it reads? Also I'm loath to give up NVEC Complete as I didn't see a patch for it in the sea of patches. Decisions! I'll try this someday though, looks fun. :)

Hello,

i'm using version 1.04 started a new game but when i'm talking to butch after offering myself nothing happens.

That's strange. I've only tried this and everythng worked. Does it happen every time? Have you tried to load quicksave?And what Sexout version do you use?

yes it happens everytime

and i'm using version 20140209 of sexout.

The TTW install does look intimidating, but I completely installed it in less than an hour. It helps

to have a powerful computer. I think you probably know more about modding than me, and I didn't

encounter any problems I couldn't solve myself.

By the time you get around to installing TTW, the Quest Overhaul should be more polished; I'm getting ready to

tackle some more dialog editing for Tomm and we'll do our best to show you a good time when you make the trip to D.C. :)

This mod (and the fact that Fallout 3 lacks a viable Sex option) is making me seriously consider A Tale of Two Wastelands. Looks really cool but I'm really intimidated by the Install. Is it truly as daunting as it reads? Also I'm loath to give up NVEC Complete as I didn't see a patch for it in the sea of patches. Decisions! I'll try this someday though, looks fun. :)

Well I'm going for it tonight! Wish me luck. I'll try this mod out and see how things go. :) From what I see it basically turns FO3 into a giant mod that runs from my typical NV Launch, right? *Fingers crossed*

If you are open, I can give some suggestions (if any) once I try this mod out. :)