Discovered an odd bug. Sometimes dead bodies are registered as nearby npcs if there are no other nearby NPCs.

No no no, it's not a bug! The game's just saying your character's so hot that even the dead want to fuck them! I mean, haven't you hung out around draugr before?:D

So I realize this mod is old and has some bugs, but is there a fix for the sex scene not starting properly when you're woken up? The actors stand in a group but the scene doesn't start. I'm locked out of controls during this, and then after about 30 seconds I guess the mod gives up and I get controls back.

Edit - I should say this doesn't always happen, almost always with 3 or more actors, and sometimes just with 2.

So I realize this mod is old and has some bugs, but is there a fix for the sex scene not starting properly when you're woken up? The actors stand in a group but the scene doesn't start. I'm locked out of controls during this, and then after about 30 seconds I guess the mod gives up and I get controls back.

Edit - I should say this doesn't always happen, almost always with 3 or more actors, and sometimes just with 2.

So, shot in the dark, I'll try again. Does anyone happen to know a fix to this issue?

• 1 month later...

Hi I have a few questions here:

1. The number of enemies or creatures showing up to assault you, is that random or fixed number? If fixed number is there any way to change it?

2. Sometimes when enemies or creatures assault me and they cum, they just keep playing the last stage of the sex animation and won't end the animation. Is there to solve this?

Also is there currently anyone still working on this mod?

Lastly, does anyone know what programs are used to create this mod?

HI, I installed this mod and now can't delete it. I first tried disabling the mod. The buggy mod would still kick in, causing my screen to go blurry. half the times an attacker  would show up. if the sexlab animation played the screen would return to normal. If no animation played the screen would remain blurry. I tried uninstalling this mod. that did not help. I even went back to an earlier save. still this mod would kick in.  HOW DO I UNINSTALL THIS MOD.

HI, I installed this mod and now can't delete it. I first tried disabling the mod. The buggy mod would still kick in, causing my screen to go blurry. half the times an attacker  would show up. if the sexlab animation played the screen would return to normal. If no animation played the screen would remain blurry. I tried uninstalling this mod. that did not help. I even went back to an earlier save. still this mod would kick in.  HOW DO I UNINSTALL THIS MOD.

If you installed via NMM or MO you should have simply been able to remove via there.  If it didn't work sounds like the old lingering scripts.

go to DATA folder for Skyrim. Use the search bar for Dangerous or DangerousNights. Probably a few hiding scripts in there.

Reboot your comp after removal of orphan scripts / files or folders.

Is this the mod that makes my character "Fantasize about the last time she had sex" every time she sleeps? can it be disabled?

I think you are talking about dovahkin infamy

thank you!!

Is there a way to disable this feature?

Is this the mod that makes my character "Fantasize about the last time she had sex" every time she sleeps? can it be disabled?

I think you are talking about dovahkin infamy

thank you!!

Is there a way to disable this feature?

For now, I think if you check in the forum of infamy there is a console command code

Eventually in a future update there may be a toggle

Strange thing happened: While I spent a night in the prison in whiterun, I was attacked by 2 bandits in my cell. A quick check with the console confirmed them to be generated from DN. Until now, I thought DN attacks should not happen in prisons.

Am I wrong or did I miss a configuration setting to disable attacks in prisons?

I play with the latest DN and with the latest PO patch 8s

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a slight problem with the mod despite having used it before, the mod isn't appearing in the MCM menu.

Since moving to MO i haven't used this mod so it is the first time running it since then and i haven't seen it pop up in the MCM.

Disregard that I think I found the problem the esp didn't activate in the load order when I checked it which is weird as normally any mods I put in activates it automatically.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone is working on this mod still, but there's a slight glitch with followers. I had set the optioned to allow only males to assault my female PC and the option to allow followers to assault the PC. This worked fine when I had a male follower, but later when I had a female follower, she assault my female PC - even though only males are suppose to allowed to do that. This happened twice.

I'm guessing that, for whatever reason, the follower option in independent of the gender option. This really should be corrected. Either making the gender option count for followers too - or - giving the follower option its own separate gender option.

I realize one can simply turn the follower option on and off based off of what follower one currently has, but I'm really a set once and forget kind of player. I like to set everything perfect in the MCM and then not have to bother with it again (at least for that character) unless something has gone wrong - or I just feel like experimenting with it. A proper fix would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange, I flew through this topic and had none of the bugs you guys have.

But here is mine: Sometimes when DN is triggered (the sleeping ends before time, for example 2 hours before the countdown should reach "0 hours left") I got a black screen and just see the bars, compass, etc. I can move (can see it at the compass and I hear my footsteps), but I see only darkness. Even when I find a door or save and reload. When I load another savegame everything is fine. But even loading a clean save and then load the black-save has no effect.

I wandered around with the black screen because I see the names appearing when standing in front of an NPC, but there wasn't any.

Also I don't hear sounds like the howling of a wolf or the nasty spider sound like I do when DN works (then I hear the sounds while this blinking and coming out of the bed happens).

The console looked fine to me and sometimes the assault works fine. I hab spiders, wolves and bandits, don't know if there is one race that causes this problem. I don't have any custom races from mods installed!

Has anybody an idea? I don't know if Camping, Frostfall, Go to Bed and/or maybe the animals from Hunterborn, etc. could cause this bug. I have DN set after them in my load order.

Also I reloaded literally everything and checked the sleeping after every 3-5 mods. Can't say wich one it is, because, like I mentioned, sometimes DN works fine.

First I could fix this bug by changing the scanning of assault-characters from "Scan only" to "Spawn only". At this point I had a message at the top left corner that says that I wake from a noise but don't see anything. (I use a translation mod so I'm not sure if this is the right way to translate it back.)

But now the bug is back for evil :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, not just you.  For me, more often than not, the screen goes (and remains) completely black.  Mod is entirely unusable with my loadout.

It's a bug that causes SLDN2 to fail to remove the FadetoBlackHold imagespace modifier when a Dangerous Night event ends without an attack.

If it happens you can fix it and continue your game by opening the console and typing

rimod 000F756E

Yup, not just you.  For me, more often than not, the screen goes (and remains) completely black.  Mod is entirely unusable with my loadout.

It's a bug that causes SLDN2 to fail to remove the FadetoBlackHold imagespace modifier when a Dangerous Night event ends without an attack.

If it happens you can fix it and continue your game by opening the console and typing

rimod 000F756E

Thanks for that hint, I will check it the next time.

But I have set the chance for an attack to 10% or something and have many nights where I wake up like I have SLDN2 not installed. So this bug does not appear at every not-attack.

I thought it might happen with certain kinds of enemys, maybe some influenced by other mod (for example: Some of this hunting mods create special types of wolves, bears, etc. And I noticed that they prey the other wolves, etc. that don't fight them at all and don't run away).

What confused me was this message that tells me, that I woke from a noise but didn't see anything (first I thought that was a joke. Like "Yeah, I don't see anything, my screen is black. Did they put me in a sack?" :D )

But since then I never had this message again...

Well, you gave me (us) a solution, that's the important point. Just a pity that bugs, that sound so easy, are so hard to remove. :s

At least we can play! Thanks again (and I still love this mod)

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to purge the guard who is remembered by the mod? It seems that my follower was forced to leave me by another mod (that happens due to defeat for example) and now SLDN2 thinks i have a guard even if none is set.

Rerecruiting and setting her as guard again (and release her from guard duty afterwards) doesn't help.

So now i get those "We are under attack" wakeups without any guard and sometimes when a scene triggers it says "Set Actor B" in the upper left corner.

Would be nice if there is a command that cleanes the remembered guard setting. Or even an option under the debug section in MCM for that.

The guard should be purged automaically every night unless you have toggled "remember guard" on in the mcm.

The "Set Actor B" comment does not come from SLDN2, must be another mod. Seems more like a mod conflict issue you have there.

On 11/25/2017 at 8:35 PM, Manu82 said:

Is there a way to purge the guard who is remembered by the mod? It seems that my follower was forced to leave me by another mod (that happens due to defeat for example) and now SLDN2 thinks i have a guard even if none is set.

Rerecruiting and setting her as guard again (and release her from guard duty afterwards) doesn't help.

So now i get those "We are under attack" wakeups without any guard and sometimes when a scene triggers it says "Set Actor B" in the upper left corner.

Would be nice if there is a command that cleanes the remembered guard setting. Or even an option under the debug section in MCM for that.

Try this on page 48: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23993-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2/?do=findComment&comment=1716644

I got confused for a minute as to whether or not there had been an update to the main file, but... whatever. The script in that post I incorporated into my copy of DN2 so on a reinstall it's there always. It worked for me. I went looking after I had set a guard, forgetting that bug, and it fixed things. I was able to clear it, and thereafter not worry if I set a new one.