I have run into a situation where i only get Falmer as attackers, no matter where I am. Indoors, outdoors, inns, dungeons, tents, it doesn't matter. Also, most of the time, the falmer don't do anything but stand around and breathe heavily, and even if someone attacks them (as always happens when they appear in an inn) the falmer don't defend themselves.

Just curios. but have you checked that you ran FNIS and you have the creatures animations selected in sexlab. just to verify that you do have creature animations installed properly.

The innkeeper named Hadring had sex with my character. Then he walked off to the Abandoned Shack where the others walked off to. Will he eventually come back to the Nightgate Inn? I'm using DangerousNights2.1.

You really should update your version. This is one of the big flaws of the old version. I actually don't know if they will return one day..

Is it intentional that the Drangonsreach Dungeon seems to be considered wilderness?  I have attacks in towns and cities turned off, but still bandits show up in the jail cell when my PC sleeps. 

By the way, I know I can use a spell to turn it off, I just thought it should be considered part of Whiterun and governed by the towns and cities option.

The innkeeper named Hadring had sex with my character. Then he walked off to the Abandoned Shack where the others walked off to. Will he eventually come back to the Nightgate Inn? I'm using DangerousNights2.1.

You really should update your version. This is one of the big flaws of the old version. I actually don't know if they will return one day..

2.2 left my follower laying on the floor (the pose with the arms crossed under the back of the head), with no way of getting them to return to their normal standing idle. That is why I still use 2.1. Anyway. No biggy. I just went back to a save I did so Hadring is back in the inn.

She eventually gets back up to follow you. I usually have her following when I leave an area, like an inn or something.

I hope something can be done to get her to get up once the player gets some distance away (or a shorter distance from her away)

My overall concern is that the sleeping on the floor takes away her becoming a victim along with the awakened player.

Just curios. but have you checked that you ran FNIS and you have the creatures animations selected in sexlab. just to verify that you do have creature animations installed properly.

Yes, and yes. I eventually just uninstalled. Falmers all the time, in the middle of Whiterun or anywhere else was just ruining immersion.

Whilst using this mod, most of the time when awoken by "attackers" they immediately start to fight... each other. A damn Royal Rumble ensues after which the last one standing will attack my character. In the instances where the spawned stooges don't start to merrily butcher each other they always just charge into combat even when I have set no guards! AND if the spawned group consists of spellcasters, they refuse to actually attack my character. Rather they just swarm around with Ward spells active, not doing a darn thing.

Have yet to see an actual... "forcible romantic conquest" event that isn't the result of me losing the resultant combat. I have seen a couple of instances where my guard decided to have some fun with my character and where some random strangers propositioned my guard for a romp.

If this issue has already been addressed, please direct me to the respective page.

I'm not sure my problem IS related to Dangerous Nights but I don't know what else it could be.

Most of the time, my char goes to sleep, wakes up and has a visitor. No problem there. However, sometimes she goes to sleep in an empty cave, and when she wakes up, everything is black and stays black. There's a message that says "You wake up from a sudden noise but there's nothing to see."  I get the menu, I can open the inventory, eat and drink and use my spells, I even see the darkness lighten up a bit when using Predatory Vision or a fire spell. She can't move, and waiting doesn't do anything. Although she's still in the same spot as before, I can't find the bed to activate it again. It's as if she's being tied up, blindfolded and left to rot.

I assume it's somehow intended but the way it is now, it breaks the game.

Help plz? :)

They are not really going to be able to help if you do not provide all of the info needed like *load order* and maybe papyrus log. Have you run LOOT for load order then TES5edit to double check it? If you are using MO have you looked to see if there are any conflicts?

It's not a crash or bug, and I don't think my load order has anything to do with it. I think it's part of a mod but I don't know which one. I was hoping that someone would recognize this "You wake up..." message and could tell me what to do.

One correction though: I did find the bed and activated it. Everything's still black.

edit: Ok, so it IS Dangerous Nights. I deactivated it, went to sleep and woke up not blind. I'd like to know what this thing's supposed to do, though.

There is some interaction between Dangerous Nights and other mods that doesn't work right, though what the other mods are is beyond my ability to ferret out. This sounds like something that happens when Alternative Death and Defeat try interacting with one another (or don't, resulting in the bug) and I have to go into the DA utilities and reset player to get out of it.

I have been fighting with DA vs. Defeat for a bit now, but Dangerous Nights also could be effected by either of those, though I don't see how.

This was also an issue with one of the prostitution mods that set the character into a permanent stand still with no controls.

This is a player spitballing, here, so any that has more knowledge about this, feel free to elaborate or correct me.

i have a black screen as well. i have campfire complete camping system ver 1.7.1. and frost fall 3.0.3 installed but not activated. i'm trying to figure out if its this mod or a different one. what i did was i started a new game made a camp fire and tent on the mountain going up to the grey beards. slept for 9 hours after the timer i got messages in the top saying i heard something and the screen remained black.. its not a freeze. its not a CDT i still get messages and hear the sounds going on around me but its all black i waited like in game like 9 hours that didn't fix it. i also waited 10 min in REAL time that also did not fix it. i never got attacked that i could hear..  i don't know how to find the problem. i do use MO i don't have conflicts or anything over writing the mod.. 

This is a very nice mod, well done, i do have a couple of 'issues' with it though, one's reported by others as well.

A: Mannequin's!  i woke to find my follower having fun with this inanimate object in my Lakeview Manor home.

B: Dead people!  The 'scan only' option is selecting dead people as 'valid' targets for being a sex attacker.

You did say in a post back in 2013 "I have my own blacklist of anything that would be impossible, like cows, chicken, mammoth, children, invisible somethings, ect., but i guess i missed the mannequins  :P " .... i guess you still missed the mannequins  :-/ , could you please add them and dead people to your 'blacklist' as both are very immersion breaking.

Thanks.

There is some interaction between Dangerous Nights and other mods that doesn't work right, though what the other mods are is beyond my ability to ferret out. This sounds like something that happens when Alternative Death and Defeat try interacting with one another (or don't, resulting in the bug) and I have to go into the DA utilities and reset player to get out of it.

I have been fighting with DA vs. Defeat for a bit now, but Dangerous Nights also could be effected by either of those, though I don't see how.

This was also an issue with one of the prostitution mods that set the character into a permanent stand still with no controls.

This is a player spitballing, here, so any that has more knowledge about this, feel free to elaborate or correct me.

I use both DA & Defeat and don't suffer from any black screen issues, so i think it may well be some other mod that DN2 is conflicting with

• 2 weeks later...

Any acknowledgement from Guffel that v2.2 is buggy? Is v2.1 the recommended version until 2.2 is fixed?

I can't confirm any bugs at the moment. I played with the version myself for a few weeks and had no issues.

I've played v2.2 for a while and can definitely confirm v2.2 is buggy. The first bug is the morality feature doesn't work correctly. This is only noticeable when "Scan Only" is used. I think the issue is in lines 307 to 328 of sldn2_upkeep.psc and is related to how the Dummy variable is never touched when an NPC fails the morality conditions.

The other issue is dead NPCs are selected as targets. I have no idea what is causing this one. Is it related to the SL function used? Does SexLab.FindAvailableActor() not filter out dead NPCs?

Screenshot of dead NPC issue attached. I was able to reproduce it consistently as I kept reloading and sleeping and it kept happening.

post-204633-0-65832700-1463532077_thumb.jpg

This mod worked the first few times but lately anytime I go to bed and get interrupted my guard gets attacked by the npcs but is never the victim. Does this mean that the guard can't be caught unaware anymore, or have they just been extra vigilant for the last ten times?

Hello,

This is a wonderful idea for a mod. After installing the mod, it works well for the first few encounters, but after a while, enemies that appear in the game for the nightly "fun" only choose to attack rather than engage in an animation. This goes the same for both human as well as creature visitors, which seem to be rather well scaled in level as they are rather tanky than their equals. 

Another thing I took note of is how there will be notifications about my character being taken advantage of, but there is no animation in process. 

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

This is a wonderful idea for a mod. After installing the mod, it works well for the first few encounters, but after a while, enemies that appear in the game for the nightly "fun" only choose to attack rather than engage in an animation. This goes the same for both human as well as creature visitors, which seem to be rather well scaled in level as they are rather tanky than their equals. 

Another thing I took note of is how there will be notifications about my character being taken advantage of, but there is no animation in process. 

Thank you for your time!

If you have Sexlab's developer mode checked you can see if it doesn't start due to not finding an animation or whatnot. Happened to me before and couldn't figure out why, but I turned off the aggresive animations by accident.

Hello,

Thank you for your time!

If you have Sexlab's developer mode checked you can see if it doesn't start due to not finding an animation or whatnot. Happened to me before and couldn't figure out why, but I turned off the aggresive animations by accident.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely give it a test afterwards.