2 hours ago, Guffel said:

Are you using it together with Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced (SD+) ? DN2 is written to not fire when SD+ wants to start the Dreamworld.

When a mod isn't starting, its usually a problem of old saves with a lot of mods installed. Especially when the mod setup has be altered a lot on the same save.

Have you tried it on a new game with a minium of mods installed, just for testing?

I didnt test i know its not bug problem but i ask how to make this work so i cant play with sd+ ? Or do you know any solution ?

On 6/28/2018 at 3:34 PM, manga31 said:

I didnt test i know its not bug problem but i ask how to make this work so i cant play with sd+ ? Or do you know any solution ?

DN2 work completly fine with SD+ and you shouldn't have to do anything to make DN work. My guess is that your mod setup or savegame is somehow corrupted or buggy...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guffel said:

怎么样?究竟发生了什么?这些模型是如此不发达,它们根本不应该干涉......

The night attack triggers Submit defeat, after which a corpse is refreshed in front of the player, with the player's items in the corpse (submit theft function).

There is always a Submit prompt in the upper left corner.XD

Guffel:  could you add a switch, slider or something to determine the faction of spawns?  My character might be captured by bandits, military (Imperial or stormcloak) etc. and I use this mod to populate the area with like minded NPCs.  Often the wrong faction spawns resulting in a fight instead of a fuck.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently, I am playing a futanari character. I have set the player gender in Sexlab to male, so that PC can be the male in f/m animations.

In conjunction with the Defeat mod, if my character is raped, only a female aggressor is allowed to do so to PC. This plays out as assigned, with the female character not using a strapon on the PC they rape.

When it comes to this mod, even after activating the alternate toggle for animations (basically hindering a female aggressor from using a strapon on a male character and instead, uses a cowgirl animation), PC is raped with a strapon. My initial proposal for the problem would be something overloading those toggles in DG2. Can anyone provide help? I see this question asked a bunch early in the thread, but none have been directly answered.

It is possible to add an option that deactivates the "You wake up from a noise but nothing is there to see" feature? It's really annoying to CONSTANTLY have to reload because your character is now permanently blind. I'm not sure what this feature is suppose to do, but I don't see what randomly having my character wake up permanently blind has to with "Dangerous Nights" and I'd like to be able to just turn it off.

2 hours ago, The Matrix Prime said:

It is possible to add an option that deactivates the "You wake up from a noise but nothing is there to see" feature? It's really annoying to CONSTANTLY have to reload because your character is now permanently blind. I'm not sure what this feature is suppose to do, but I don't see what randomly having my character wake up permanently blind has to with "Dangerous Nights" and I'd like to be able to just turn it off.

So, as you have found there is a bug in the code that causes SLDN2 to fail to remove the FadetoBlackHold imagespace modifier when a Dangerous Night event ends without an attack.

You can fix it and continue your game by opening the console and typing

rimod 000F756E

On 8/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, The Matrix Prime said:

iirc there is an option to turn off the wake up sequence and with it the black out.

the wake-up-but-no-one-is-there thing can happen when you set the mod to scan only. Due to a mistake in the priority the mod wakes the player up first and then seraches for attackers. And if it can't find any you only wake up...

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2018 at 6:09 PM, Guffel said:

iirc there is an option to turn off the wake up sequence and with it the black out.

the wake-up-but-no-one-is-there thing can happen when you set the mod to scan only. Due to a mistake in the priority the mod wakes the player up first and then seraches for attackers. And if it can't find any you only wake up...

I just tried this. The option is in the debug section of the mcm and it prevents the camera from getting stuck, but it doesn't prevent the blindness. Any chance of a fix, Guffel? 

• 5 weeks later...
19 hours ago, shiramune said:

Everything works on Sse, except that the animations do not trigger at the alarm clock. Triggering a fight away after, no notification in the console of a concern though.

Google transalte text

problem set, everything now works.
One of the guards I had begged to protect me, continued to act even though I had sent him away.

Google text

И чем это отличается от свахи SexLab. Можете ли вы убедить, подкупить, убить наконец? На предвестник , архимаг, великий воин 500 лвл? Не беда, любой мужичок 5 лвл обязательно оттрахает крепкого персонажа. Это очень глупо ...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BigBalls4BigHalls

I know that SD+ conflicts with this mod so I have to complete SD+'s dream sequence, but I'm pretty sure I already completed it and got teleported out and began the next quest, but I still cannot trigger any night attacks.

I tried uninstalling but I get teleported into the dream sequence once I go to sleep after uninstalling has been complete. I also tried disabling the mod but then nothing happens.

Any ideas? I'm lost.

12 hours ago, BigBalls4BigHalls said:

I know that SD+ conflicts with this mod so I have to complete SD+'s dream sequence, but I'm pretty sure I already completed it and got teleported out and began the next quest, but I still cannot trigger any night attacks.

I tried uninstalling but I get teleported into the dream sequence once I go to sleep after uninstalling has been complete. I also tried disabling the mod but then nothing happens.

Any ideas? I'm lost.

I replied on SD+ 's thread too, but I have to add that SD+ does not interrupt DN2. I am experiencing attacks from DN2 when going to Dreamworld in SD+ regularly.

If you are not getting any attacks in DN2, you should look at your error logs and see if the mod is working properly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 12:54 AM, OddPillow4 said:

Whenever I sleep my character just takes all her clothes off even when I turn on the "use sleep outfit option" I like to keep my clothes on because I don't want to put all my gears on again when I wake up but I don't know how to fix that...can you help?

I don't think that's from DN2

check other mods that remove your clothes before sleeping:

for example:

> DCL

> Naked Dungeons