When I gave up trying to get ICAO to work I re-installed When Vampires Attack and Run For Your Lives.  But they don't always work, in my current game the blacksmith in Windhelm died - I have no idea how, my character came out of alchemy shop into the market, I heard an "urrgh" sound effect from him, but this was in the middle of the day, no vampires about, and I never found his body.  Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I might give NPCs Protected Redux a try.

V 2.1 is awesome. V 2.2 ignores my settings. My follower keeps attacking me even though I have morality set to "Very High" and have "allow follower to be attacker" unchecked. I'm pretty happy sticking with 2.1 in the meantime though :D Thanks for posting / supporting such an awesome mod!

Edit: Changed "ignoring" to "attacking". I posted the opposite of what I wanted to say....

V 2.1 is awesome. V 2.2 ignores my settings. My follower keeps ignoring me even though I have morality set to "Very High" and have "allow follower to be attacker" unchecked. I'm pretty happy sticking with 2.1 in the meantime though :D Thanks for posting / supporting such an awesome mod!

With "allow follower to be attacher" uncheckt s/he is supposed to ignore you. And most vanilla followers have a rather high moral value so with morality set to "very high" it forbidds most of them, too.

anyone get the behavior with followers lying on their back?

totally immersion breaking when they stay there while the player character getting owned.

and they usually stay lying on the ground at times until zone change.

This is meant to show that they are asleep while the player is attacked. I wasn't able to utilize a proper sleep animation so I used the laying on back idle. I know that might seem a bit strange.

In my testing at least all follower jump out if this pose when you draw a weapon. But they also should stand up by themselfes a few seconds after all animations ended.

for some reason despite having cleaned any scripts that would interfere from both data folder and from my save file itself it will still not work for some strange reason. it did finally start working for new saves now so at least theres that. guess this is just one of those mods that wants to be stubborn and force you to use a new save.

My character is male, and I've set it so the attackers are exclusively female. But how do I set it so only my male character does the penetrating, to avoid any pegging animation?

I think that defeats the concept of a middle of the night rape.... but there was a "cowgirl only" option that should avoid the pegging issue.

My character is male, and I've set it so the attackers are exclusively female. But how do I set it so only my male character does the penetrating, to avoid any pegging animation?

I think that defeats the concept of a middle of the night rape.... but there was a "cowgirl only" option that should avoid the pegging issue.

Lol! My kinks are totally vanilla. Where exactly is the cowgirl only setting?

On the General Settings screen, look for the "Alt. animation for female attacker" check box.

On the General Settings screen, look for the "Alt. animation for female attacker" check box.

Yes, I tried that. Something's apparently overriding it. Is that possible?

@guffel - Small bug report for version 2.2:

The 'DefineAttacker()' function doesn't handle cases where getCurrentLocation() returns a None value (it can happen in the wilderness or in some custom spaces).

When that happens, the functions fails and attackers are not defined.

There are also many calls to game.getplayer() that could be simplified by using a variable instead.

I can post the update in another patch if you want :)

The 'DefineAttacker()' function doesn't handle cases where getCurrentLocation() returns a None value (it can happen in the wilderness or in some custom spaces).

There are also many calls to game.getplayer() that could be simplified by using a variable instead.

But if a none is returned, wouldn't it "pass" through all "elseif"s and land in the "else" at the end? I thought the "else" would take care of all cases not covered before.

I always assumed 'game.GetPlayer()' is the more efficent way so I used it on purpose instead of an variable.

But I gladly allow you to make patch for everything you think needs to be patched. :) I really impressed how you can keep up the motivation with all the mods on your plate^^

the only thing that ever happens with version 2.2 is spiders attacking, no matter what i do in the menu

Same here. I turned off the settings for creatures to appear and set it to 0% and toggled off spider spawns and I still get spiders 100% of the time.

This use to happen to me but then it dawned on me that since I did not want my DB banged by animals I did not need to upload the Creatures

part of Sexlab.Has not happened since.You could try that unless your in the animal camp with other mods.

How can I get a custom follower like Sofia to be a guard because it is not showing in the dialogue box

That's odd.. It is showing for me with Sofia.

Well I just fixed it by force recruiting via EFF and the option is showing. Speaking of which is it safe to do that with special followers such as Sofia and Serana?

Do you know what causes the bugs when using Scan Only?

I've experienced the two following bugs (and others have reported it as well):

• The ,morality setting gets ignored. I often see the PC get attacked by NPCs with the highest morality value of 3
  • I've also seen the PC get attacked by dead NPCs

Okay so I set a follower as a guard and when I get alerted to an attack, this happens as the flagged attacker gets attacked by a random good samaritan npc over and over again. I'm pretty sure the orc guy was flagged essential. I would hate too see this happen to a non essential npc especially one that is quest important.

I also have Defeat installed with witness intervention turned on so That might be playing into the above situation

I have morality level set at low.

Papyrus.0.log

post-115197-0-21517500-1458264247_thumb.jpg

updateed.log

post-115197-0-22768300-1458264727_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have run into a situation where i only get Falmer as attackers, no matter where I am. Indoors, outdoors, inns, dungeons, tents, it doesn't matter. Also, most of the time, the falmer don't do anything but stand around and breathe heavily, and even if someone attacks them (as always happens when they appear in an inn) the falmer don't defend themselves.