Hello,

This is a wonderful idea for a mod. After installing the mod, it works well for the first few encounters, but after a while, enemies that appear in the game for the nightly "fun" only choose to attack rather than engage in an animation. This goes the same for both human as well as creature visitors, which seem to be rather well scaled in level as they are rather tanky than their equals. 

Another thing I took note of is how there will be notifications about my character being taken advantage of, but there is no animation in process. 

Thank you for your time!

If you have Sexlab's developer mode checked you can see if it doesn't start due to not finding an animation or whatnot. Happened to me before and couldn't figure out why, but I turned off the aggresive animations by accident.

I seem to have the developer mode on and it doesn't say much about what went wrong. It's the same "Alarm!" or something of the sort. It's rather bothersome. I do have "restrict aggressive animation" off so it can't be that. 

Is it supposed to be break ins in the player home even when the lever is set to 0% in player homes with the MCM? Or do I have a problem? Because I get nightly visits almost everytime I sleep in my player home even when player homes is set to 0% in MCM.

Is it supposed to be break ins in the player home even when the lever is set to 0% in player homes with the MCM? Or do I have a problem? Because I get nightly visits almost everytime I sleep in my player home even when player homes is set to 0% in MCM.

If its a custom home you might need to use the spell to set it as a home, else mod will not recognize it as such and treat it like wilderness

It would be horrible if this mod will contain a scene while you'r camping on the wilds in the night quietly with your spouse and suddenly ¡SMASH! in your head and after some seconds or darkness and blurness, you appears bounded and watching some bandits raping your spouse...

EDIT: Maybe this idea will fit better with your other mod "Horrible harassment"

It would be horrible if this mod will contain a scene while you'r camping on the wilds in the night quietly with your spouse and suddenly ¡SMASH! in your head and after some seconds or darkness and blurness, you appears bounded and watching some bandits raping your spouse...

I think that is a rather unlikely scenario, or am I wrong? I don't think that's worth the effort.

Concerning "Horrible Harassment" I won't ever work on that mod again. I put it together in a week cause i had that fantasy stuck in my head and wanted to see it as a mod, but it turned out pretty poorly, in my eyes. I don't even use it myself and I think I'll just let is be.

Any acknowledgement from Guffel that v2.2 is buggy? Is v2.1 the recommended version until 2.2 is fixed?

I can't confirm any bugs at the moment. I played with the version myself for a few weeks and had no issues.

I've played v2.2 for a while and can definitely confirm v2.2 is buggy. The first bug is the morality feature doesn't work correctly. This is only noticeable when "Scan Only" is used. I think the issue is in lines 307 to 328 of sldn2_upkeep.psc and is related to how the Dummy variable is never touched when an NPC fails the morality conditions.

The other issue is dead NPCs are selected as targets. I have no idea what is causing this one. Is it related to the SL function used? Does SexLab.FindAvailableActor() not filter out dead NPCs?

Screenshot of dead NPC issue attached. I was able to reproduce it consistently as I kept reloading and sleeping and it kept happening.

Guffel: FYI - I fixed the morality bug that becomes apparent when using scan only. It's in this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42012-obscure-patches-2016-04-18/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1578329

I think that is a rather unlikely scenario, or am I wrong? I don't think that's worth the effort.

Concerning "Horrible Harassment" I won't ever work on that mod again. I put it together in a week cause i had that fantasy stuck in my head and wanted to see it as a mod, but it turned out pretty poorly, in my eyes. I don't even use it myself and I think I'll just let is be.

Well there are a lot of potentialmarriage follower mods, vilja, sofia, selene,etc. Personally I prefer  spouse as a combat companion rather than leaving her boring in home. And I camp frequently to pass the night. (Campfire, frostfall, Vilja)

Edit: About what you said about "horrible harassment". Personally I prefer (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) little mods (sexlab mods) that adds surprises and spice to the vanilla game rather than big quest (sexlab) mods that "changeitall".

I hope i can run into various aggressive creatures while sleeping in the wildness like skeever, giant, bear, sabre cat, troll, etc.

Thank you.

You pretty much listed all the creatures that don't appear in DN2. IRRC currently included are dogs, wolfes, spiders, draugr, falmer, chaurus and werewolfs.

Hello, thank you for your mod.

I have a little problem : the bandits or creatures are always aggressive and i have ti fight.

There is Something to adjust to that attackers use sex rather than their weapons ?

(sorry for my bad English)

I have a little problem : the bandits or creatures are always aggressive and i have ti fight.

There is Something to adjust to that attackers use sex rather than their weapons ?

That sounds like a mod conflict and is not supposed to happen. Do you have any other mod installed that alters enemies or factions?

That sounds like a mod conflict and is not supposed to happen. Do you have any other mod installed that alters enemies or factions?

I have no mod changing faction.

I started a new game, it work well. But once I got a follower I had thesame problem : I have only messages "we're Under Attack" and the bandits are hostiles.

Although I dismiss the follower, the problem continues.

I am having the same issue. A random person from the Inn will start attacking right after the "wake up" movie. For a while it then bugged to were it was only summoning a spider even with allow creatures unchecked/Creature chance 0% and No spiders, No rat things, and whatever else the other option is. And it was doing that regardless of location.

So the result to fix both issues was to reinstall the mod. Basically i disabled the mod, loaded into a game save which had it on, allowed the game to load (youll get a message that says something about content not being in the game just hit yes[also your loaded game may crash, it did for me at times too just select another save file til it loads provided you dont get set back so far]), save this new game as a new file, quit, turn the addon back on so it forces DN2 to reinstall in the MCM menu.  And it should work, at least thats how i fixed my issues, a real pain to fix though.

I feel like i should mention this is all through Mod Organizer. 

So im trying to get this mod to work but everytime i go to sleep and wake up nothing happens, can someone help me out?

Could you be more specific ? Did you check correctly your MCM menu ?

And I have a problem too. Sometimes, my character is wake up in the night but DN2 says there's no one and i'm stuck in first person view, unable to move. (in scan only).

Some new ideas for you if you are working on a new version

1. You should be able to confront your attacker after getting raped.

2. Regardless of Morality level, Npcs designated as friend or ally to the player will not rape and even help the player out if someone tries to assault the sleeping player. As an Imperial aligned Dragonborn, she should not face rape from her fellow Imperial soldiers for example.

Guest SexySam

It keeps making my game CTD

I can't even get to the main menu

please help!

What makes you think DN causes the ctd?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled all mods that i recently got and by narrowing it down i worked out that was what was causing the problem

but i have fixed it!!! thank you for replying!

Hi

There is error reported by TES5Edit 

[00:02] Background Loader: [SexLabDangerousNights2.esp] Building reference info.
[00:02] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 890471 Elapsed Time: 00:04
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 158, Removed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 158, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
[00:00] SLDN2 "Dangerous Nights 2" [QUST:040012C4]
[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Factions \ ALFC - Faction -> [04010C5F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

Not sure if there are that bad or here for a good reason.

Hello,

Maybe someone else already asked, but i don't  want to read so many pages.

So often or mostly the night attacker is a thief. Ok when the character wake's up by the noise of the thief, does  a regular thief not first tie the victim up, then  rape the character and at least STEAL  some or all valuables ?

And also if the player followers  will take part in the orgie, does the player get angry and has the possibility to punish /whip them afterwards ?

What is the purpose of the option "chance of attacker talks to you"  ?

Greetings from Germany

I have a problem. My character cleared a Bandit hideout, and then she got fucked after sleeping, only problem, the mod resurrected a dead Bandit to do it. This kind of breaks the mod for me. I'm using the "Scan Only" option and I know with absolute certainty that this mod resurrected a dead Bandit. Can somebody help please?

Thanks in advance