Hi, i've recently encountered an issue with this mod.

Everything worked fine until i got the message:

"You wake up from a sudden noise, but there's nothing to see".

After that the game went totally dark, and i could not control my character, so i tried disabling the wake up animation, that gave me the control of my character and bringed back the HUD, but the game still remains completely black. I tried waiting but nothing seems to happen.

Thanks for the attention. 

35 minutes ago, Sp3ts said:

Hi, i've recently encountered an issue with this mod.

Everything worked fine until i got the message:

"You wake up from a sudden noise, but there's nothing to see".

After that the game went totally dark, and i could not control my character, so i tried disabling the wake up animation, that gave me the control of my character and bringed back the HUD, but the game still remains completely black. I tried waiting but nothing seems to happen.

Thanks for the attention. 

Hi, it has been a long time since I opened up DN2 so I can only guess. But the wake up sequence without an attack happens when the mod rolls an attack but has no actors to do one with. This is most likely to happen with the "scan only" setting, because otherwise the mod spawn attackers in. So I can't offer you a fix for the actual issue, but maybe setting it to "scan first" or "spawn only" might help.

1 hour ago, Guffel said:

Hi, it has been a long time since I opened up DN2 so I can only guess. But the wake up sequence without an attack happens when the mod rolls an attack but has no actors to do one with. This is most likely to happen with the "scan only" setting, because otherwise the mod spawn attackers in. So I can't offer you a fix for the actual issue, but maybe setting it to "scan first" or "spawn only" might help.

Switching back to "spawn only" worked, Thanks. Anyway... i still think the mod is pretty cool! Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, olegrakk said:

always in a battle instead of having sex.
Is it normal ?

Well, you have to make sure that your not wearing something or have a spell or something active that makes npcs hostile when they get close to you(cloak spell or something). If it's not one of those things, make sure that in the Sexlab MCM, you don't have aggressive animation's restricted(In my experience with this kind of bug, this works with me) and also to make sure that creature animations are active as well.(If creatures just show up and start attacking you instead of raping you) And if it's none of those things, I'm not entirely sure what to do, atm at least.

• 4 weeks later...

No waking animation... 

Repairs are on... Nothing.  (does not start)

It doesn't spawn. (no spam wizard)

Doesn't go beyond, that the area is empty.

- As long as it is, there's no waking animation and the screen is black. (forced startup not working)

When creature comes... (falmer, dog) starts the game. (10 tests 2-3 action)

10, 15 times until we have to rehearse again and again. 

You wake up in your own apartment. No creature. Protected....(?) I'm sure you will. 

Several exceptions are empty...

...from the outside "coc" (field), when you jump your own apartment, the creature also comes. (appear) ...but,  starts the game. And so far I haven't had more than 3 jumps to get back in control of the game.

Nincs ébredési animáció... 

A javítás bekapcsolva... semmi.  (nem indul)

Nem ívik lényt. (nincs lény varázsló)

Nem lép túl azon, hogy üres a terület. Nem kreál lényt.

- Amíg így van, nincs ébredési animáció és a képernyő fekete... (erőltetett indítás nem működik)

Amikor lény jön... (falmer, kutya) elindul a játék. (5 próba 2-3 működés)

10-15 alkalom amíg újra és megint próbálni kell. 

Saját lakásban van ébredés. Nincs lény. Védett....(?) bizonyára.

Több kivétel üres...

Amikor saját lakásba ugrok "coc" (kívülről), jön a lény is. (amikor megjelenik) /// és... elindul a játék. :classic_wub: /// eddig 3 ugrásnál nem kellett több, hogy a játék irányítását visszakapjam.

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus

Script.zip

Spoiler

1336607991_SkyrimSE2020-02-22-21-20-20-705.jpg.0def537cb14fcb8d2bacfd8b7c98806d.jpg

1805193018_SkyrimSE2020-02-22-21-18-46-67.jpg.77937e3a23cd189f66f63d8396d2b859.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the mod Guffel.....but

I use to have this mod in my LO , but an old one, and it worked perfectly fine , sleeping in dungeons and the wild , me and my follwers getting raped no problem but this version somehow breaks my followers, follow package(using EEF)

Do somebody have the earlier version(not so complex)of this?

thanx

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I really like the concept behind this mod, unfortunately I've had to disable it for a couple reasons: 
1) it's waking up dead bodies to fuck me instead of that perfectly virile troll over there 2) sometimes there's this "you hear a noise but there's nothing to see" black screen bug that can only be fixed by reloading lol I scrolled up a bit and sure enough someone else had the problem and the solution and 3) even though I have it set to 'scan only,' somehow I get the same wood elf character spawning to fuck me, instead of say, that nice beefy bandit guy over there who I conveniently didn't notice when I laid down. 

X) if these ever get fixed, I'd love to have this mod working again. I have a couple ideas for it: 
a) include certain larger creatures like trolls, giants, bears/sabres, etc. as potential sleepfuckers? I read somewhere in this forum that those aren't available, seems like a missed opportunity b) if possible, imagine if you woke up and you're already in the process of being fucked, rather than the current 'wake up, time to notice approaching npc and look around, THEN sex starts.' Like the animation starts playing while the screen is still dark or something. Idk I'm not a modder, if that would even be possible. 

• 1 month later...

I have a problem. Some of factions such as imperial legion, stormcloaks and thieves will fight each other after I was defeated.

Only bandits and creatures worked normally for me.  Anyone else got this as well?Or was it caused by mod conflict? Solved!

Edit:I just encountered another problem after I dealt with "giant camp teleportation bug". The message  "use near bed?" won't pop up when I waked up and was surrounded by bandits. In short, I will start sex scene on the edge of bed. It really annoys me. Could anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...

This does not work for me anymore. The older version work fine but not this one. When I tell a follower to be guard I get the "Alarm we're under attack"

I told the follower to stop being guard but it still happens, over and over again every single time I try to sleep.

"Alarm we're under attack" and then I get attacked.

How to reset this mod? The guard-thingy is buggy and is messing it up.

I'm afradi of going to sleep cuz I wake up and get attacked by 10 thieves, wolves, trolls, etc... =((

I tried to make the ex guard-followers wait in town while I went out into the woods. The "Alarm, we're under attack" was gone but I still got attacked.

It was working just fine for me but then suddenly decided to stop working. I have slept many times in beds, tents, etc...even "Sleep Anywhere" mod which it also was working with. But then it just stopped.  Changed settings, made evreything 100% and slept 24 hours outside on a bedroll but nothing. It just died.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm here because I've just encountered an issue that basically ruins the entire mod for me. Everything works fine except for the fact that the animations where my char (Male) is supposed to be the one getting raped, he's instead the one raping the aggressor (Which doesn't really make much sense). I've tried switch the actors using the sexlab default hotkey, it tries to switch them but after a second they get back into the wrong positions. I can't seem to fix this anyway, can someone help me?

On 7/7/2020 at 9:08 AM, Giakou said:

This does not work for me anymore. The older version work fine but not this one. When I tell a follower to be guard I get the "Alarm we're under attack"

I told the follower to stop being guard but it still happens, over and over again every single time I try to sleep.

"Alarm we're under attack" and then I get attacked.

How to reset this mod? The guard-thingy is buggy and is messing it up.

I'm afradi of going to sleep cuz I wake up and get attacked by 10 thieves, wolves, trolls, etc... =((

I tried to make the ex guard-followers wait in town while I went out into the woods. The "Alarm, we're under attack" was gone but I still got attacked.

I think the 'Alarm' thing is what's SUPPOSED to happen with a guard, as I've found that, before having a follower to act as a guard, the message was instead always about strong hands pulling her out of bed, and, instead of combat, it immediately started a SexLab scene.

But I'm having an issue myself; even when  I have the chances set to 0%, there is ALWAYS an attack. Even before I had a guard, I set wilderness to 20%, then slept 5 times in a row and she got raped every time, without fail. I set homes to 0% to prevent exactly what's happening; my house is KNEE DEEP with bodies from being attacked every time she sleeps. It's completely ridiculous.

15 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

Like the mod. Any chance you can add Defeat integration, whereas you get the chance to struggle against attackers instead of insta-rape? Or something similar.

that's actually not a bad idea^^ I plan to overhaul DN2 in early 2021, I'll look into that for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to disable the "waking up" screen effect? Half of the time for me it doesn't go away and the effect just stays on the screen indefinitely. I thought disabling wakeup animation would do it but it seems to be completely unrelated

Edit: This mod really doesn't seem to work for me. I've been trying to change the settings around to get it so that NPCs in the area or followers would assault my character, and that they would initiate conversation first. None of that will happen. When the attack triggers it always spawns in a group of thieves that just initiate combat

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 12:55 AM, TBDM said:

Is there a way to disable the "waking up" screen effect? Half of the time for me it doesn't go away and the effect just stays on the screen indefinitely. I thought disabling wakeup animation would do it but it seems to be completely unrelated

Edit: This mod really doesn't seem to work for me. I've been trying to change the settings around to get it so that NPCs in the area or followers would assault my character, and that they would initiate conversation first. None of that will happen. When the attack triggers it always spawns in a group of thieves that just initiate combat

I use this mod from ages and I just cant stop using. For me this mod is must have. And only 1 problem I have is when I have more then 1 follower. This one what sleep wont stand up. Beside that mod works great 

Edit

What I want to see in the future, I would like it to be possible to negotiate with the rapist. If we have a high speech skill, we could convince the burglar (in the case of home) or during camping to leave us alone. 

Anyway Would be nice to see some updates that improve this really great mod. One of my fav mods ;)