SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

PrideSlayer has good technical reasons for his stance, basically the existing animations use a standard format, I believe Arma's use one that works well for Sims3. New animations overwriting those that don't use the existing standard cause bug reports of things not lining up and other weirdness without any indication the animation alignment is the issue. If it's adjusted for Arma's stuff everyone not using Arma's has the opposite issue. Others have been doing more great animations for Sexout too and they have been following the NV standard.

Unfortunately altering Arma's existing animations isn't a 5 minute job either, it's nearly a complete rebuild job of each one.

Anyway it's up to them to work things out, there's also a language barrier too, there's ways to do it in the works, and I hope one day to use Arma's stuff myself, it looks great.

Whatever you do, please don't just start overwriting the sexout animation KFs again. You can do what want with your animation and mod, but if that happens again, I'll move the anims in sexout to break it -- intentionally this time.

With all due respect, Sexout now has a very talented animator and instead of making things easier for him by just allowing him to overwrite the really bad animations, you want to intentionally break things so that his superior animations don't work?

To be fair, I don't know what goes into the NG mod, maybe what he does causes problems for the mod itself due to how its coded, but before Amra's animations broke due to the latest NG, everything was working fine on my end. 

Again, I'm not disrespecting your work and I think NG is a great mod, I just don't get why NG can't allow people to overwrite the animations they don't want.  Does it break the mod?

It's not possible to disrespect "my" work in this sense -- I did not create any of these animations -- but I am making things as easy as I can. Saying that any of the animations are "really bad" is offensive though, even if said with "all due respect." But that's not really the point.

There are several reasons I don't want the files overwritten. Mainly though, it's simply because it's just rude. As soon as the NG beta gets the MCM menu stuff, it'll not only be rude, but pointless as well.

Sexout relies on knowing intimate details about the animations, as do the modders using sexout. If a modder wants a doggy style animation because in game dialog indicated that is what is going to take place, who do you think gets the bug reports when some other animation is shown? Even worse is when an oral animation replaces or is replaced by a sex animation. This results in not only bug reports to the mod that actually initiated sex, but also "screws up" things like orgasm visual effects. It also results in the character potentially getting pregnant from a "blowjob".

In some cases, different "sides" of an animation are reused in other animations. There may be one animation for a guy thrusting that is used by three different animations in sexout that have a different female side. In one or two cases different pieces of existing 2p animations are combined to create a 3p animation. Replace one of those and you break all the others.

This has all been hashed and rehashed endlessly. I tried to stop it before it started early in this thread and I got absolutely nowhere. I tried to fix it after the fact, with the same result.

I don't deserve the bug reports that overwriting the files generates. Neither do the other modders who may get them. Since my instructions on how to carefully replace the animations so as to not cause these problems were ignored, I'm forced to take more drastic measures.

Guest Devianza

Sexout relies on knowing intimate details about the animations, as do the modders using sexout. If a modder wants a doggy style animation because in game dialog indicated that is what is going to take place, who do you think gets the bug reports when some other animation is shown? Even worse is when an oral animation replaces or is replaced by a sex animation. This results in not only bug reports to the mod that actually initiated sex, but also "screws up" things like orgasm visual effects. It also results in the character potentially getting pregnant from a "blowjob".

I totally get what you're saying about the technical side of things, if Amra's animations overwriting the pre-existing animations causes things to generate error reports, or pregnancy to occur due to a hand job animation, that isn't something that should be happening, so overwriting is a bad idea due to that.  

One thing I'm curious about, the bodytype used with SexoutNG for the guys, is there a texture out there that's compatible that has body hair?   Seeing how its a post apocalyptic world, I'd figure most people would be pretty hairy since shaving cream isn't going to be easy to find. 

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Prideslayer said:

In some cases, different "sides" of an animation are reused in other animations. There may be one animation for a guy thrusting that is used by three different animations in sexout that have a different female side. In one or two cases different pieces of existing 2p animations are combined to create a 3p animation. Replace one of those and you break all the others.

This is probably the main source for several problems.

Maybe could be better to have "duplicated" guy or girl animations for each different "actions" even if the single animation is the same. Simply duplicate the animation renaming the copy with a different naming system could be referenced in a better way.

Only an idea.

Prideslayer said:

This is probably the main source for several problems.

Maybe could be better to have "duplicated" guy or girl animations for each different "actions" even if the single animation is the same. Simply duplicate the animation renaming the copy with a different naming system could be referenced in a better way.

Only an idea.

This was done at one point, I actually *removed* all the duplicates in the current release to shrink the data fomod size.

I understand, i don't will make any animation replacer in the futur just ressources for modders anims

I have too fear of Pride's drastic measures :D

I wonder how to put the modders resources animations in game ... btw ... your animations are the best ive seen this far ... 

UPDATE: The latest version is with the Sexout Beta download: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47723-sexoutng-beta-93b15/

Sexout-Amra.esp V1 BETA

Requires Sexout NG 2.10.93 beta 5 or later.

This is a beta. It has not been thoroughly tested. Please report any issues.

Sexout-Amra.esp adds all of Amra's animations to sexout, without overwriting old animations. They are added to the regular random picker's selection.

Included are all of the animations found in Amra's 0.42 replacer (40), 0.5 alternatives (5), and 0.14 modder's resources (16)- A total of 61, and all of them at time
of release.

All animations created by Amra*. I just made the .esp.

REQUIRED:
Sexout v2.10.93 (beta 5) or later.

Installation:
Use FOMM or your favorite package manager.

If you were previously using Amra's replacer, or my old SexoutAmra.esp plugin, please uninstall them using FOMM. You no longer need them.

Note:
Sexout '93 includes a Breeze body with a weighted penis that should work with Amra's animations. However, the body Amra used to create the
animations had the penis in a different position, and this means these animations may be misaligned. To fix this you have two options:
1) Use SexoutPositioning.
2) Install Amra's Breeze/Roberts fix- WARNING: This will help alignment with Amra's animations, but misalign the vanilla sexout ones instead.
   So, you'll probably still want SexoutPositioning to fix those.

THIS IS AN OLD VERSION: The New version is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47723-sexoutng-beta-93b15/
Download: Sexout-Amra--V-1--March-28-2015.7z

=="Modder's Resources"==
The original SexoutAmra.esp added these 16 animation to the sexout temporary (10000+) range, their numbers have now changed,
and the old ones are shown in brackets. Some of these were originally imported from CK's SexoutSex.

1 (10052) : 2P FF Scissors
2 (10010) : 2P FF TribBump

21 (10051) : 2P Stand FootJob
22 (10008) : 2P laying FootJob

41 (10009) : 2P Stand Kiss fingering - FF V2
42 (10004) : AJ Kiss (*this one is actually by AJ, not Amra...)

61 (10003) : 2P Stand Kiss Handjob -  MF
62 (10002) : 2P HandJob

81 (10006) : 2P TitsJob On the floor
82 (10005) : 2P Stand Kiss Face to face Thigh Play

404 (10001) : 2P Hard Blowjob

1801 (10501) : Gecko anim

5302 (10303) : 3P MFF Doggy
5303 (10302) : 3P FFM
5304 (10301) : 3P Blowjob
5305 (10007) : 3P HandJob

(16 total)

=="Alt Versions"==
204 : Alt 202 BJ
205 : Alt 202 BJ speed x 2
402 : Alt 401 Tit Job
403 : Alt 401 BJ Speed x 2
634 : Alt 631 doggy

(5 total)

==Former Replacers==

1P Masturbation
    male:   101
    female: 111, 112, 114, 115, 116

2P : 601, 401, 933, 932, 931, 906, 904, 903, 902, 901,
     723, 721, 707, 706, 705, 704, 702, 701, 236, 203,
     202, 201, 703, 633, 632, 631, 609, 607, 606, 604,
     603, 602

3P MFM : 5301

Supermutant: 1430

(40 total)

@Amra: Thanks for creating all the animations. Hope this .esp is okay.

Guest Devianza

If I had already tossed in Amra's Breeze mesh, sexout-amra didn't overwrite it, right?

I actually use the default breeze body with hair, then I use Amra's breeze's penis mesh, and then I select sexout bodies in sexoutng because if I don't, the game doesn't detect amra's penis mesh and goes with the default.

Oh, and if I use this new sexout-amra esp, that means I should delete the old sexout amra esp that was used for sexoutsex, right?

I managed to figure it out, the new sexout-amra seems to handle everything, I figured as much but I like to be 110%.

Amra's penis mesh is still working right...

The old animations do require sexout positioning but the old animations with Amra's penis, the majority of them can be aligned properly using Sexout Positioning.  A lot of Amra's animations using the default penis mesh however can not be aligned properly using sexout positioning.  The standing handjob animation for example, due to the penis going to the left, if you align your pc to the right to try and match up with Breeze's default, the penis just clips into the leg.

In short, as things stand right now, its best to go with Amra's mesh if you're using all of the poses, its the easiest to align with sexout positioning.  I'm speaking of Amra's breeze mesh, not sure about the Robert one.

And Odessa, Amra, and Pride deserve a cookie..

It I had any cookies... which I don't.. I don't even have any damn candy.. dammit.

The Odessa Amra.esp is working quite well for me. I did not reinstall the Amra-Breeze bodysuit but just stayed with the regular sexout one. The animations I recognize as Amra's are working quite nicely with almost no need for repositioning. There are some animations which are not his which present problems which I am sure have nothing to do with his animations. I have posted about a couple of those in the SexoutNG beta thread since they seemed to appear with installation of the latest beta.

I don't know what floats Amra's and Prideslayer's boats, but Odessa deserves a shiny new Les Paul...

Thank you, everyone :)

I think pride is suffering from a split Personalities

and he is lucky I do not speak English

@Amra: Probably should have explained the situation properly:

- Sexout now allows mods to add animations to it. The .esp I made adds all your animations in OP to sexout as non-replacers (from replacer 0.42, alternatives 0.5 and modders resources 0.14). I changed the directory structure for the animations to stop overwriting sexout files, but I didn't modify any of your files.

- Sexout also now includes a Breeze body with weighted penis, but it is in a different position to yours. If you use this body for any new animations, then prideslayer can add them to sexout directly.

- Or, if you prefer to just keep using your own body like before, new animations can now be added via the .esp I made. Either you can take control of the .esp and add them yourself, or if you don't want to learn the sexout API, I can update it for you- whichever you prefer. 

Does that make sense?

Amra, this post means 'I wish that every person who helped receives good things'

But I only know the things Odessa likes... It is intended to be only humorous.

Les Paul means the guitar, not a dead man ;)

I don't know what floats Amra's and Prideslayer's boats, but Odessa deserves a shiny new Les Paul...

Thank you, everyone :)

I think pride is suffering from a split Personalities
and he is lucky I do not speak English

This is one of those occasions where you sit back and let yourself be amazed by the tenacity, patience and talent that really does exist in this community, and in that moment you can really appreciate how special what we have here really is. So to Pride, Odessa and Amra, thank you for your sacrifice of time, patience and mental well-being not only finding and implementing a solution to this situation, but doing it in such a way that the potential of this implementation promises to being the SexOut project to a whole new level.

I'd say that I see nothing but good things coming from this...but.... I know some of you aren't wearing pants right now... so...  no group hug, but nothing personal.