SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

You think the misspelling of his forum name bothered him?  I like to think he's got a better sense of humor than that.  He seems to be pretty easy going.  I think he's just taking a break from FNV animations.  Hopefully in the future he'll want to do more.  He's done quite a bit, but there's always room for more, isn't there?

Is there a list of documented sexual positions that exist and work?  Seems the possibilities are endless. 

I sometimes think Amra might not like when he releases something, it's automatically critiqued or a list of new animations are requested too.  I think he just likes doing his own thing.  I can't speak for him.   Just saying.

@ Snazzishoez

Yes.. He does have a sense of humor. Most likely better than mine :D. However with the language/ culture difference there is always the possibility of misunderstandings and hurt feelings. Since I didn't understand what was referenced by "End" I wanted to be sure my comment wasn't offending.. For all I ( or we ) know he was referring to something else entirely. Reason for the ??? mark and quotes. ;)

I was joking, do not care ;)

It is true that I get a lot of request

and I can not work the way I want animations

that's why I take my time henceforth

Yes! I am very much looking forward to more of your Great animations :)

Could you make me a boot licking Animation  :shy:

I was just thinking the same thing, with a tongue equipped.

I was joking, do not care ;)

It is true that I get a lot of request
and I can not work the way I want animations

that's why I take my time henceforth

Yes! I am very much looking forward to more of your Great animations :)

Could you make me a boot licking Animation  :shy:

Hello, im new here. I install all mods correctly but when i put de penis patch of amra my player dick looks like this :P anyone know the issue? sry for my bad english :(

http://i62.tinypic.com/34tae0h.jpg

You;re probably using Deede's Skeleton, Amra's animations don't work correctly with that skeleton due to node names and stuff.

Try using Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton

Sry NismoMan, I had installed Astymma's skeleton sooo... new ideas? thank u all :)

I ran into this, and I finally downloaded, and  installed the

Compatibility Skeleton form http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45229and the Amra72_Patch for breezeMale, as that was the one I was using, and all snapped back into place.

Some mod's I think will slip in a skeleton in the installation sometimes with telling you or with out your knowledge of it, and this can lead to odd events.

But what your images is showing is I am sure 99% a skeleton problem.

Sry NismoMan, I had installed Astymma's skeleton sooo... new ideas? thank u all :)

Compatibility Skeleton form http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45229and the Amra72_Patch for breezeMale, as that was the one I was using, and all snapped back into place.

Some mod's I think will slip in a skeleton in the installation sometimes with telling you or with out your knowledge of it, and this can lead to odd events.

Thank finally i found the mod problem now workin well, now i need to work threesome animations they never start, i selected all options they follow me and then select conversations options but never start, duo animations work perfect :)

What mod u recommend me? for bestiality and more?.

PD: i have sexoutng, amra animations, and seoutsex for conversations :) sry again for my but english :(

Thank finally i found the mod problem now workin well, now i need to work threesome animations they never start, i selected all options they follow me and then select conversations options but never start, duo animations work perfect :)

What mod u recommend me? for bestiality and more?.

PD: i have sexoutng, amra animations, and seoutsex for conversations :) sry again for my but english :(

Glad it worked out for you, what was the cause of the stretched penis if you don't mind me asking? the solution you found could help someone else with the same problem :)

As for mod recommendations, you can't go wrong with Sexout Tryouts, it's basically the body that SexoutNG drives.

Bestiality is kinda limited, but you'll get most it from Sexout Assault of which includes a battle-rape system.

Sexout Soliciting is a good way to make money by pimping your character and followers as well.

Sexout Resolutions and Sexout Consequences are great if you want to have other "methods" to complete vanilla quests.

of course there are other great mods out there for you to explore, I recommend you try whatever that appeals to you on a separate save file so you won't ruin your game progress when you uninstall the mods that you don't like.

I believe the above should give you a generally good Sexout experience. Hope you'll find it useful. :)

• 3 weeks later...